Could V be a PS3 Exclusive?

showtime416

showtime416

Ok, this is all speculation, nor am I saying it's true, just posting what I read, iGN has posted they have news of a "huge PS3 exclusive" and they won't even hint at what it is yet. Perhaps it could be V? R* may just have trouble with the Xbox version since we all know how much better Blu-Ray is, and the last few R* games for Xbox have been double disc (MP3 soon, and LA Noire) so maybe they had enough with the 360 version? Maybe, not but hey at least it's something to pass the time and build suspense to.

What are your thoughts if it indeed does turn out to be a ps3 exclusive how will you feel or react?

Note: All previous GTA's except IV were exclusives to the PS2 for a certain length of time, perhaps R* maybe doing this again?

SOURCE:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223682p1.html

Edited by showtime416

Never.

R* will use 2-3 cd's for Xbox, but they won't make the game an exclusivity for PS3. And why do everything makes people here think it's something related to V?

Chill out, folks. Information is coming, and nothing stupid like your idea will gonna happen.

Edited by Eagles

...and nothing stupid like your idea will gonna happen.

Oh, the irony. lol.gif

Edited by Chunkyman

izx6.jpg

It won't be a PS3 exclusive. The game is probably some sort of sequel to an already Exclusive title.

Think of all the money R* would lose if GTA5 won't be released on Xbox and PC. Hundreds of millions of dollars! Why mess with something which is working really well?

UtricularEwe001

If you're a PlayStation 3 gamer, you're going to want to come to IGN early Friday for news on a major, unannounced PS3 exclusive

GTA 5 is not a "unannounced" game.

it's most likely god of war 4 wink.gif

It's an UNANNOUNCED game...so I don't think it's GTA 5.(though GTA V still has no platforms announced)

They left Beyond at the end of the article, that's probably a hint. Or do they just put that in every article??

Edited by bluetops

PSRepublika

It's the first game from the new game development studio called Superbot Entertainment . Google it. They are making their first game which is also the ps3 exclusive, published by SCEA. Sorry...

More info here. Use google translate. smile.gif

Edited by PSRepublika

showtime416

"unannounced PS3 EXCLUSIVE" it also can be read as a PS3 game which hasn't been announced as an EXCLUSIVE

Ok, this is all speculation, nor am I saying it's true, just posting what I read, iGN has posted they have news of a "huge PS3 exclusive" and they won't even hint at what it is yet. Perhaps it could be V? R* may just have trouble with the Xbox version since we all know how much better Blu-Ray is, and the last few R* games for Xbox have been double disc (MP3 soon, and LA Noire) so maybe they had enough with the 360 version? Maybe, not but hey at least it's something to pass the time and build suspense to.

What are your thoughts if it indeed does turn out to be a ps3 exclusive how will you feel or react?

Note: All previous GTA's except IV were exclusives to the PS2 for a certain length of time, perhaps R* maybe doing this again?

SOURCE:

I've thought this, especially after R* said that it was the biggest game yet. I hope so, no offense to 360 owners because I own one too, but I'd like to see R* push it to the limits with V. You can get PS3's cheap these days so I don't know what the big deal is. A new God Of War is coming so it's just another good reason to get one. Bill Gates won't get mad. I promise.

Oh for fu.....I knew some idiot would make a thread about this.

No. Just. No

LOCK!

Oh, and Atomic, you just need to go on about the Xbox at every chance don't you fanboy?

Edited by gmcb007

No. Just. No

LOCK!

Oh, and Atomic, you just need to go on about the Xbox at every chance don't you fanboy?

I ain't no fan boy, but you are. I like my xbox thank you very much. As I said, I prefer my PS3. I like games.

UtricularEwe001

SOURCE:

I've thought this, especially after R* said that it was the biggest game yet. I hope so, no offense to 360 owners because I own one too, but I'd like to see R* push it to the limits with V. You can get PS3's cheap these days so I don't know what the big deal is. A new God Of War is coming so it's just another good reason to get one. Bill Gates won't get mad. I promise.

same can be done with 360 too, so why can't it be a 360 exclusive.

No. Just. No

LOCK!

I ain't no fan boy, but you are. I like my xbox thank you very much. As I said, I prefer my PS3. I like games.

Oh yes, you are. Just because you own both doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy. I've seen you flame baiting comments before so don't even lie.

Oh here we go... people still making useless threads on consoles that are old as the world itself. R* never had a exclusive gta game, so why start now.

hockeysauce
What's an exclusive? wink.gif

It's when Microsoft pays $50 million to have something a few months in advance tounge2.gif

No. Just. No

LOCK!

Oh yes, you are. Just because you own both doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy. I've seen you flame baiting comments before so don't even lie.

@gmcb007: U mad?

@UtricularEwe001

Space limitations, son. Who the hell wants a 5 disc game? Not f'n me and that's what you'd get if R* didn't hold back and develope it on Playstation. Piss on the fanboi wars and all that B.S.. I'm just stating the obvious. I don't know how many times I can say it but I like my 360 and the exclusive games that come on it. I'm not mad because they put a game on 360 and not PS3. If it only came out on 360 then that's what I would be buying. Why does the possibility of V being a PS3 exclusive bother you so much?? DAMN boy!

Edited by AtomicPunk

No. Just. No

LOCK!

@gmcb007: U mad?

@UtricularEwe001

Space limitations, son. Who the hell wants a 5 disc game? Not f'n me and that's what you'd get if R* didn't hold back and develope it on Playstation. Piss on the fanboi wars and all that B.S.. I'm just stating the obvious. I don't know how many times I can say it but I like my 360 and the exclusive games that come on it. I'm not mad because they put a game on 360 and not PS3. If it only came out on 360 then that's what I would be buying. Why does the possibility of V being a PS3 exclusive bother you so much?? DAMN boy!

Why would I be mad? I'm enjoying reading the absolute drivel that is spewing out of your month.

Edited by gmcb007

making gta v a ps3 exclusive is like telling a fat kid he isn't allowed to eat any more

it will never happen

hockeysauce
making gta v a ps3 exclusive is like telling a fat kid he isn't allowed to eat any more

it will never happen

lol... so you're saying it's a good idea, the right thing to do, and would help in the long run... but it won't happen....

Oh here we go... people still making useless threads on consoles that are old as the world itself. R* never had a exclusive gta game, so why start now.

Threads on consoles? What?

What's an exclusive?  wink.gif

It's when Microsoft pays $50 million to have something a few months in advance tounge2.gif

No it isn't... An exclusive is when is for example when a company makes a game for, let's say ps3 ONLY. That's a PS3 exclusive.

Nah it won't be V since it's already announced.

I pray to the gods that it will be a new Metal Gear title! Doubt it tho.