Radio Stations - Requesting Songs

Lock n' Stock

Would you like to request songs on radio stations?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to request songs on radio stations?

• Yes
    • No

Lock n' Stock

Did you ever get annoyed in GTA IV where there was a song on a radio station you really liked, but it wasn't being played? I remember in earlier games when the songs were played in the same order, but most radio stations in GTA IV had randomised playlists so you didn't know what was coming next. I was thinking of a feature in GTA V where you could call up the radio station you're listening to and request one of the songs from the playlist you'd like to hear. Do you think that would work or not?

Yess!!!!!!!! Finally, a brilliant thread!!!!!

It would give the phone plenty more usefullness. If there's a specific song you like, you should be able to call the radio station and request a song colgate.gif

Also, you should be able to add contacts to your phone just like how cheats are saved to your pone. I don't wanna have to memorize and type a 10-digit number every time I want to request a song, I want to speed dial it from my contacts smile.gif

I would like the PC custom radio station thing put onto console. then you can request songs from that

video killed the radio star =D

34693_s.gif

Lock n' Stock

I would like the PC custom radio station thing put onto console. then you can request songs from that

I hope it has a custom soundtrack feature. It's been lacking in the console games recently. Oh and Video Killed the Radio Star rules.

grope_4_that_date

Brilliant idea, but I'd end up listening to Street Kids the entire game. lol.gif

wud be even better to have different playlists for different things/parts of the map

34693_s.gif

RockstarMark

Nice idea! It would be simple yet fit in nicely with the game mechanics.

I hope it has a custom soundtrack feature. It's been lacking in the console games recently. Oh and Video Killed the Radio Star rules.

I know, I litterally squaled with joy each time that song came on in Vice City.

As for the topic, yes I would love this feature, driveing arround in IV, I constantly wanted Heaven and Hell by Black Sabath playing while cruiseing at night, and a few other songs, but still would have liked to have the song on demand so to speak.

Also the consols should get a User Track Player again, other games this consol gen have had, hell SA hat it on the Xbox.

Lock n' Stock
What about Vladivostok FM?

If you're talking about the version in Episodes from Liberty City, which is a non-stop playlist, then maybe they could find a way to randomise playlists on non-stop stations as well.

Lock n' Stock
I only really listen to the talk shows, and sometimes LRR. I <3 Lazlow

Lazlow is hilarious, and LRR is one of my favourite stations in GTA IV.