One Month

x BL4CKxM1ST x

x BL4CKxM1ST x

For those whom have yet to notice, today is April 24th, 2012(4/24/12) and in approximately one months time it'll be May 24th, 2012(5/24/12) OR 2405. So, one must begin to speculate, with Max Payne 3's release around the corner and all the controversy about the 2405 case one must wonder will something happen? Or will R* let us down? So lets begin;

-On May 2nd it'll make 7 Months without knowledge on GTA V

-2405 seems to be on EVERY GTA fans mind

-R* has PROMISED us info with in "A Few Months"

Now, with E3 around the corner, the worlds LARGEST VIDEO GAME CONVENTION everyone will be focused on R*. Personally, I feel that on 2405 R* will announce that they will be appearing at E3 2012. That is soley my opinion. So, to end this, put what YOU THINK will happen on 2405 which is in ONE MONTH.

Gunjahfarma
I reckon during that day earth will get invaded by aliens.

LoL, if this " we aim not to loose it " is relevant, it would mean that they will bring or show us

Something on that date, so i think they will release or announce a second trailer. if they announce second trailer, then they will show us the trailer at E3

Peace

x BL4CKxM1ST x

LoL, if this " we aim not to loose it " is relevant, it would mean that they will bring or show us

Something on that date, so i think they will release or announce a second trailer. if they announce second trailer, then they will show us the trailer at E3

Peace

That actually makes sense because E3 is in June

HydraulicWaRiOr

They'll say something when they stop jerking off and start thinking without their dicks for once. All of this bullsh*t waiting is just pissing people off. What happens when there is no info for 7 months? People stop checking for info. And what happens when people stop checking for info? Hype goes down, and everything goes to sh*t. Half of the people that were on here in January don't give two sh*ts about this website now that the wait has been so long. Some people won't learn about the trailer for days after it is released. I stopped checking these forums after Genesis started to get redundant and I was playing Gears 3 until like, November 10th when I actually saw the trailer on Facebook. And I expected something by the VGA's but there was nothing, and then this sh*t continued for 5 months. Does any other developer do this to their fans? Show them their favorite thing and then just blow them off like that? I can understand the hype for video games that aren't even announced yet, but come on. It's as if GTA V doesn't even exist. It's a bunch of f*cking malarky.

[supreme]

Gunjahfarma
They'll say something when they stop jerking off and start thinking without their dicks for once. All of this bullsh*t waiting is just pissing people off. What happens when there is no info for 7 months? People stop checking for info. And what happens when people stop checking for info? Hype goes down, and everything goes to sh*t. Half of the people that were on here in January don't give two sh*ts about this website now that the wait has been so long. Some people won't learn about the trailer for days after it is released. I stopped checking these forums after Genesis started to get redundant and I was playing Gears 3 until like, November 10th when I actually saw the trailer on Facebook. And I expected something by the VGA's but there was nothing, and then this sh*t continued for 5 months. Does any other developer do this to their fans? Show them their favorite thing and then just blow them off like that? I can understand the hype for video games that aren't even announced yet, but come on. It's as if GTA V doesn't even exist. It's a bunch of f*cking malarky.

[supreme]

Yes its a crazy thing, i have stopped to think everytime

about gta v too its just a waste of time, i mean hello its just a game,

Ok probably the best game ever but f*ck there are more important thinks in life.

peace

Neo Arcadia

I'm guessing May 24th was the date they originally intended to kick V's real advertisement into gear, as it would have been well after MP3's planned release date whilst giving plenty of time for some more post-release advertisement.

Then the two month delay happened. Hahahahahahah suicidal.gif.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

By the time gta v is released im going to be so over it. I'll buy it and it will be disappointing. GTA SA still the best IMO

Long_Haired_Boy

GTA V info around E3 will fade to black so fast. Im sorry but with so many different games and video game play, and announcements. I can see people paying attention to GTA V for about a week-month on limited info.

Rockstar cannot complete with E3 unless the show game-play or something Big..

x BL4CKxM1ST x

R* will realize they've made a mistake when sales aren't good. Even though I am pretty sure they will beat every video game to DATE. I just can't wait until 2405 so everything can be done with; Rumors, Trailers, etc etc. Then I know somekid will do something like 2+5+4 or something to get a newer number and thats what all speculation will be about!

Kent Traffic Cop

I can't wait for 24th May... because nothing will be released and people will look like idiots.

Stop reading so much into the damn numbers - what will be will be.

And nobody even realized that the OP stated that May, 2 will be SEVEN months since the trailer with no info?

Holy wow.

This place has gone crazy. icon14.gif

And nobody even realized that the OP stated that May, 2 will be SEVEN months since the trailer with no info?

Holy wow.

This place has gone crazy.  icon14.gif

i know, man. it's so disappointing cryani.gif

I've got a gut feeling Rockstar a just gonna pop something outta the blue at any time now. It's not as if they don't realise a lot their fans are desperate for something.

May 2nd would mark 6 months since the trailer, not 7 months. Just to make it clear.

Inncognitoo

user posted image

your meme is bad and you should feel bad.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

[supreme]

Rockstar Games and ValVe are doing this... there's no info about half life 3 or half life 2 ep. 3. and no info about gta v... but the other developers like EA, naughty dog, ubisoft etc.. don't do this with their genre-defining game...

GTAVIViceCity

If nothing happens on May 24, I will be a little disappointed but I will probably just go on the forums and see how many people are pissed they didn't get nothing on this date and just laugh at them.

If something happens like a announcement or a trailer than I will be satisfied of course. I highly believe we will get something on this date.

0424 wasn't in the trailer. 2405 was and on that date it is very possible something will be revealed. If not then we will know that we were dead wrong and that some people over-analize everything and try not to make that mistake again. It's pretty much 'wait & see' at this point.

Normally i wouldnt care but It has been 6 months and nothing, not a single shred of info. But Yes, E3 is right around the corner. they better show us a trailer and tell us of the protagonist, the story, and the features in order to make up there huge delay on info for us fan.

24th may 2012. i will tell you EXACTLY what will happen:

a load of people, quite a few will read this, will all get hyped up about new info for GTA V, whether it be a 2nd trailer, an announcement for a 2nd trailer, a release date, some confirmation on rumours or whatever, you will be waiting, and you will have wasted a day yet again.

oh and chelsea fans will still be cruing about losing the champions league final smile.gif

peace

34693_s.gif

Capricornus

May 24th won't be sh*t but another normal day with nothing regarding GTA V.

caprisig.jpg

HydraulicWaRiOr
0424 wasn't in the trailer. 2405 was and on that date it is very possible something will be revealed. If not then we will know that we were dead wrong and that some people over-analize everything and try not to make that mistake again. It's pretty much 'wait & see' at this point.

It wasn't "0424", it was 2504, and it wasn't in the trailer, but it was a filter created by the admins.

[supreme]

I think we will see the headlines:

HELL FREEZES OVER

WORLD PEACE ACHIEVED

AN END TO HUNGER AND SUFFERING

ROCKSTAR STARTS COUNTDOWN TO SECOND TRAILER

tounge.gif

EDIT: In that order ....

Oh, and before that,

MAX PAYNE 3 DELAYED 6 MONTHS

GTAV DEVELOPMENT PICKED UP BY DUKE NUKEM FOREVER TEAM

ROCKSTAR MARKETING DEPT AWOL FOR 6 MONTHS; CAUGHT IN PROSTITUTION SCANDAL IN SAO PAULO

Edited by saintsrow

GRINCH ASS BITCH
GTA V info around E3 will fade to black so fast. Im sorry but with so many different games and video game play, and announcements. I can see people paying attention to GTA V for about a week-month on limited info.

Rockstar cannot complete with E3 unless the show game-play or something Big..

I find this very hard to believe. Hell, the announcement of GTA:V alone had overshadowed BF:3 on its release day.

If anything, only the top-tier franchises (mainly CoD, Halo, etc) will be able to compete with GTA:V if it actually does make an appearance at E3.