Acid trip mission

woggleman

I was just thinking that a good idea for a misson would be if somebody slips you some acid in a drink during a sit down and you end tripping in the middle of a shootout. They could have all kinds of crazy things happening and it would be a way for Rockstar to do some fun stuff and still keep it realistic.

jdrandall38

I've always thought they should have done a mission like that. The best we have had was the mission "Boomshine" in Vice City when you are driving drunk. I guess you could say whenever you get drunk in GTA IV, but it just wasn't the same.

The drunk missons just made everything blurry and dizzy. I am talking about a misson where you start to see crazy hallucinations. The enemies will start to look like animals and buildings will start dancing.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

How about 'Wear flowers in your hair' when CJ had to burn the crops, all we got was a bit of swaying action, it doesn't have a great effect although i remember the 1st time i did that mission i felt a bit nauseous

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
I was just thinking that a good idea for a misson would be if somebody slips you some acid in a drink during a sit down and you end tripping in the middle of a shootout. They could have all kinds of crazy things happening and it would be a way for Rockstar to do some fun stuff and still keep it realistic.

i want to take lsd.. just to trip.. lol! seriously.. is the only one drug.. that i want to test../ would be awesome.. we already had things like that in max payne... That nightmares... was awesome

Cole Phelps Gta

They did this in saints row 2 and V.C.S (see above ^) I allways find the missions fun and really enjoyable. I hope their are a few in V .

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

It's possible, your character accidentally does cocaine in gta vice city stories, so it's possible

They did this in saints row 2 and V.C.S (see above ^)  I allways find the missions fun and really enjoyable.  I hope their are a few in V .

*there are. angry.gif

Cole Phelps Gta

for a stoner you've awfully judgemental. go smoke more cones you prick. Worry about yourself and not me.

By all means skip my post. just shut up i'm not here to take a spelling test.

Edited by Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

that sounds stupid I rather them have weed effects and alcohol effect missions

Weed and alcohol effects should never have you seeing something that isn't there.

Infact they're quite boring. Being stoned ingame would maybe have you wobbeling abit, but any smoker knows that even that is too much visual representation of the effects.

Acid would be awesome if our character has a BAD tip and starts seeing really horrific imagery.

Weed and alcohol effects should never have you seeing something that isn't there.

Infact they're quite boring. Being stoned ingame would maybe have you wobbeling abit, but any smoker knows that even that is too much visual representation of the effects.

Acid would be awesome if our character has a BAD tip and starts seeing really horrific imagery.

I know Alcohol and weed effects never make you have hallucination.I rather weed and alcohol because Acid would be to much like saints row.

Juice By Kayla Marie

How would acid be like saints row? obviously if it's done realistic enough it'd be pretty cool. certain sounds and objects being more standout and everything being brighter and tracers. Acid is a very awesome cool experience. f*ck the drunk sh*t that made me dizzy whenever Niko got drunk.. droppin acid on gta would be sweet.

How about 'Wear flowers in your hair' when CJ had to burn the crops, all we got was a bit of swaying action, it doesn't have a great effect although i remember the 1st time i did that mission i felt a bit nauseous

Well, it was "Are you going to San Fierro?" but I don't really care

Nah Tso Gud

It could sortve be like that scene in Beerfest where he perceives himself as being all smooth etc, but in reality hes not making any sense at all lol, except you could be shooting at "enemies" that are really just people carrying their groceries etc. hah... youd go about shooting these "enemies", and then itd snap to a mini cutscene showing reality and back n forth. Could be some pretty humorous scenes - hed think its a guy with a gun rolling out from behind cover, but really its just a tumbleweed. biggrin.gif

Hydro_PlayboyX

there is something similar in Vice City during a mission Boomshine Saigon where you get 'high' of boomshine and you need to take phil cassidy to hospital

I believe that mission was 'Are you going to San Fierro?'. If I recall correctly, I think 'Wear Flowers in your Hair' was the one where you meet Zero, Jethro and Dwayne to fix the garage. And The Truth is talking about alien sh*t.

G1T