Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,285 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Purveyors of Disorder

Project Mayhem

LeRay0409

He'll probably be back from work soon, so we'll see what his first official action as Duke will be. Hopefully "doing some stuff" doesn't mean trying to butcher our front page. tounge.gif

Doing some stuff means:

Making the front page look better.

I was going to remove the posting ban from the first post. But have decided not too.

Although. I have made it slightly better in a way.

I was also thinking about editing the events as it looks too cluttered to me. But I am unsure as of yet.

I will offically do some stuff when I have my 3 days off icon14.gif

Edited by LeRay0409

.2D

What's wrong with the front page? D:

I suppose the events could be tidied a little. A. LITTLE. panic.gif

LeRay0409
What's wrong with the front page? D:

I suppose the events could be tidied a little. A. LITTLE. panic.gif

Just some stuff. Which when I have like gotten it sorted I will PM you n Kyle,

Speaking of which... Kyle... Been under any slides lately?

Shaquille O'Seal

I was there all night long babes inlove.gif

EDIT: Ze beauty of it inlove.gif

Edited by Kinko.

LeRay0409

Alright then boys.

I think tonight we should do some n00b trolling.. Real n00b trolling that is.

Stev Elson

Alright then boys.

Should be online again Saturday eveningish if there's anything going down then biggrin.gif Wouldn't mind tricking bambi/n00bs into the old glitches. Also, I was having a look at some game modes on youtube. Came Across 'Busted' and 'zombie rush'. Essentially they're both pretty self explanatory. But still:

Busted

Start in a FM or GTAR, 1 person chooses a car to get away in (no super speed or handling mods allowed tounge.gif) they get a 5 second head start and then all of the other players (who are in police cars of their choice) chase them down and attempt to block them from moving for 30 seconds, at which point the round ends and a new person is chosen.

No medpacks, spray paints, changing car, you stay in it until it blows up. As soon as the pursuers car is destroyed or inoperable they cannot continue chasing. You are only allowed to stay in one island (i.e. Dukes/Broker, algonquin, alderny, bohan) The getaway driver wins after evading all of the police for 10 minutes, or all of the police cars destroy themselves.

Zombie Rush

Simple as, TDM on 10 minutes set on standard weapons (so no RPGs), 1 person is a human, the rest dress as zombies. The human must survive for 10 minutes without being killed, using any weapons they want to and has no extra lives, the zombies have infinite lives but can only use knives.

No camping, the zombies can use vehicles, blips set to far. The zombie who stabs the human becomes the human next round.

Any thoughts?

Edit - And even though it's not a game to play or whatever, I still think it'd be classic to just get 3 passengers in a maverick, stock up on 'nades and just drop them over unsuspecting people. Been ages since I've even seen anyone do classic stuff like that.

Edited by Stev Elson

LeRay0409
Alright then boys.

Should be online again Saturday eveningish if there's anything going down then biggrin.gif Wouldn't mind tricking bambi/n00bs into the old glitches. Also, I was having a look at some game modes on youtube. Came Across 'Busted' and 'zombie rush'. Essentially they're both pretty self explanatory. But still:

Busted

Start in a FM or GTAR, 1 person chooses a car to get away in (no super speed or handling mods allowed tounge.gif) they get a 5 second head start and then all of the other players (who are in police cars of their choice) chase them down and attempt to block them from moving for 30 seconds, at which point the round ends and a new person is chosen.

No medpacks, spray paints, changing car, you stay in it until it blows up. As soon as the pursuers car is destroyed or inoperable they cannot continue chasing. You are only allowed to stay in one island (i.e. Dukes/Broker, algonquin, alderny, bohan) The getaway driver wins after evading all of the police for 10 minutes, or all of the police cars destroy themselves.

Zombie Rush

Simple as, TDM on 10 minutes set on standard weapons (so no RPGs), 1 person is a human, the rest dress as zombies. The human must survive for 10 minutes without being killed, using any weapons they want to and has no extra lives, the zombies have infinite lives but can only use knives.

No camping, the zombies can use vehicles, blips set to far. The zombie who stabs the human becomes the human next round.

Any thoughts?

Edit - And even though it's not a game to play or whatever, I still think it'd be classic to just get 3 passengers in a maverick, stock up on 'nades and just drop them over unsuspecting people. Been ages since I've even seen anyone do classic stuff like that.

Sounds great Stev.

I believe I'm on the overnights at work saturday and sunday. Not off until next week Saturday and sunday. As in the week after next.

Shaquille O'Seal
Alright then boys.

Busted

Zombie Rush

Any thoughts?

Sounds great Stev.

I believe I'm on the overnights at work saturday and sunday. Not off until next week Saturday and sunday. As in the week after next.

I'm Raymond Bradshaw and my posts make no f*cking sense mercie_blink.gif

LeRay0409

Next Saturday and Sunday would be next week.. I mean the week after next..

Stev Elson

Aha I get you, basically kinko he's back on the 26th wink.gif Be good to get some games going though biggrin.gif

LeRay0409

Aha I get you, basically kinko he's back on the 26th wink.gif Be good to get some games going though biggrin.gif

Thank you Stev. Atleast there is a few people that understand me.

Shaquille O'Seal

Ahh, I get it now. alien.gif

Zelos302

26th?! Thats like.... 2 weeks from now. What am I supposed to do until then? Weathers sh*tty and I am bored.

LeRay0409
26th?! Thats like.... 2 weeks from now. What am I supposed to do until then? Weathers sh*tty and I am bored.

Come online tonight. I will be n00b trolling with kyle, jake and mr hallsworth

Zelos302
Come online tonight. I will be n00b trolling with kyle, jake and mr hallsworth

Too late now I guess, probably should've checked the forums if anyone answered.. tounge2.gif

.2D

Gad dangit. We really do need to actually play with Zelos a bit. He always shows up talking about playing with us, and we talk about playing with him, but it never happens lol.gif

Stev, when are you back again? You're taking so long. :'(

LeRay0409
Gad dangit. We really do need to actually play with Zelos a bit. He always shows up talking about playing with us, and we talk about playing with him, but it never happens lol.gif

Well its zelos fault for not checking the forums. The n00b..

Stev will be back Saturday. He wants to play with us all sexually..

Oh yeah Stev. We tried that thing you suggested and we goes fast ya.. But the ped soon ends up dying. Which isn't fun. sad.gif

Stev Elson

Well its zelos fault for not checking the forums. The n00b..

Stev will be back Saturday. He wants to play with us all sexually..

Oh yeah Stev. We tried that thing you suggested and we goes fast ya.. But the ped soon ends up dying. Which isn't fun. sad.gif

Yup, back this saturday. I'm not sure how active I'll be on GTA considering I've got some important stuff to do as soon as I'm back, and need to organise some things with people on BF3. BUT! I'm looking forwards to some shenanigans and vaseline parties with you guys wink.gif

Vaseline parties being playing on BF3 with the suppression, dirty minds, dirty minds wink.gif

Ah sucks about the peds dying soon though! Sure it was a laugh though :')

LeRay0409

T'was hysterically my son.

So boy's.

I was thinking about re-starting The Twofer..

Edited by LeRay0409

Zelos302

I'm not a n00b.. I just don't have a good memory, especially when I'm bored tounge2.gif

Anyways. The latest asdfmovie is epic. Love it inlove.gif

What's the Twofer may I ask? Have heard about it before.

LeRay0409
What's the Twofer may I ask? Have heard about it before.

Do you not see the link in the second post?

It is what LeeLee created a while back which consisted of Fight Club and Manhunt

Shaquille O'Seal

Alright, found a website where Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition and RDR: Game of the Year edition will only set me back 33 quid, anyone got any ideas for a third game I could get?

LeRay0409

Fallout new vegas ultimate edition

L.A Noire GOTY

GTA IV Complete Edition

Homefront Ultimate Edition

Edited by LeRay0409

.2D

I'd go for New Vegas Ultimate Edition. The DLCs are f*cking brilliant. icon14.gif

Shaquille O'Seal

I only have seventeen quid, so New Vegas Ultimate Edition is out of the question alien.gif

LeRay0409
I'd go for New Vegas Ultimate Edition. The DLCs are f*cking brilliant. icon14.gif

I believe I haven't installed them yet.

Skimask101

Questions

Answers

Name

Issac

Gamertag

Skimask619

Time Zone

-7 MTN

Skills or Qualities

I'm a fast learner, clever and available pretty often.

GTAForums Regular?

Sir Lurks-a-lot

Previous gang experience?

Ryderz and SRS Inc.

Anything to add?

I'm also a heavy PC gamer.

Shaquille O'Seal

Circumventing the democratic aspect as I already know what the answer will be, you're in. alien.gif

Skimask101

Sick. Anything I need to know? I've read the rules and the games, but I haven't met the other members.

Shaquille O'Seal

Not really, just try not to feed the LeRay, he bites. monocle.gif