Ipod /MP3 in GTA V

Hvitdverg

Would you like to have an Ipod or an MP3 player in GTAV  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an Ipod or an MP3 player in GTAV

• Yes
    • No

So I was just playing GTA IV on the PC, when it struck me! I hope GTA V has an in-game music device, so that we can listen to songs while walking around. You don't need to be inside a veichle!

Imagine if they bring back bicycle , you would have to have an MP3 of some sort. It would not be realistic to have a built-in radio on the bicycle tounge.gif an invisible radio!

Anyone else feel like they should add an Ipod to the game?

and custom soundtrack from harddrive.

Well, you can already listen to your own custom soundtrack across all Xbox 360 games, but they should add the feature for the PS3 version.

Sure why not. Being able to add playlists with your own music as well (SP) would be a great thing. Adding tablet computers and newer mobile phones might be better alternatives.

I'd like one, sure. Would be awesome during car chases, dog fights or shootouts. Or just casual exploring.

Axed

Mokrie Dela

Fifa 11/12 had this feature which worked well (considering EA suck), so R* could probably implement the ability to play music from HDD or over network like Fifa, with the game treating it like a radio station or like an ipod but the thing that concerns me with that feature is how to play/pause the music - through a menu? Cos that won't suffice. A button on the controller would have to be dedicated to it and i cant see that as a plausible feature imo.

But for the most part, i wouldnt use it. I have the car radio on and when im out of the car no music playing. For me that makes the game better.

So as cool as it is i wouldnt use it, so i clicked no. But if it's in the game, i wont complain about it.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

ChillyPhilly

I voted no.

If we'd be able to listen to the soundtrack on the go, a phone should be able to do the trick. IIRC this was an early feature of IV before being taken out.

bluekingskin

GTAIV was supposed to have an MP3 player, accessed via your phone, for this exact purpose.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/6863...had-mp3-player/

I would love to see it, with the playlist functionality, for pure song after song without the ads.

Don't get me wrong, the ads are as much as a part of the radio ad the music, but the option is harmless!

I hope the protagonist has a smart phone that includes mp3 player. With regular play one/all/folder/artist/custom playlist etc. features.

spacer.png

Triple Vacuum Seal

I voted yes; but only if it can be used in the cars too. I just hate cruising around waiting for a song I like to come on the radio like its the f*cking 70s.

Here in the 21st century, we listen to music from our phones in the AUX socket in the car.

I voted no, I'll just listen to my music while playing the game. Anything more is not needed IMO.

There definitely won't be anything like that in V. It was going to be a feature in GTAIV but they couldn't figure out how to make it work so they just removed it stupidly.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Yes. 'nuff said

Welcome back Zee ph34r.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

hockeysauce

This is another thing that could be incluced in my idea... give the protag an iPad.

Rather than having to pause the game, the protag can just pull out his iPad while on the street, and through the iPad you'd be able to access the game map, contacts, custom music, the in-game internet, etc etc etc...

AJacobsen1806

It would have been awesome. As of now, we only have the Simple Native Trainer option for PC (enable Mobile Radio).

Off-Topic: Norge tar over internett (på en måte tounge2.gif ). Til nå er det tre nordmenn (inkludert meg) som har skrevet i bare denne topicen - og det bare på én side!

I'd rather have them implement the Custom soundtracks (on 360) into the radio.

So you could make a playlist of 'custom' songs, and they would play in a random order, with Radio advertisements in between.

Seriously, having music playing constantly while playing really gets on my nerves.

GTAgamersquirrel
I'd rather have them implement the Custom soundtracks (on 360) into the radio.

So you could make a playlist of 'custom' songs, and they would play in a random order, with Radio advertisements in between.

Seriously, having music playing constantly while playing really gets on my nerves.

THIS if they could do it with GTA:SA they can do it now!

chuckberry04

Only after completion of the game or as an award for hidden packages or something, Ipod