Will happen something tomorrow?

menny

huevos_benedicto_180

It's now too close to Max Payne 3. I wouldn't get your hopes up until the MP3 is released.

I hope so after this long and tiring wait for GTA V

the 1102 was proved to be as you know as 11.02.2011 (U.S) and 02.11.11 (UK) for the first trailer

And either 25.04.2012 or 23.04.12 for trailer 2

Edited by HeNDo6750

Yes, but not GTAV related.. or maybe it is?

R* commented on their newswire that they will announce the system requirements for the PC Version of Max Payne 3 along with new screens and that will happen tomorrow.

Nope. Maybe a screenshot of Max Payne flying through the air, getting hit with multiple bullets laying on the ground on the same favela level that he's seen in in every single trailer and screenshot. Can't wait.

R* commented on their newswire that they will announce the system requirements for the PC Version of Max Payne 3 along with new screens and that will happen tomorrow.

The thing is though that R* has already gone OTT with the MP3 marketing and not said a word about GTA V for 5/6 months

scarface910

I wouldn't mind if Rockstar put out a countdown for new information! But then again that itself will still draw attention away from MP3

the admins knew sth with this "1102" first trailer thing..

so we will get official thing about gta v tomorrow..but if there wont be anything new, we can be sure that admins trolled us in a way

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Maybe this is after the Trailer 2 announcement for 24 may

and what about 24 may changed to 25 april?

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
tomorrow will come and nothing will happen biggrin.gif

tomorrow will come and you'll lose your penis

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

and what about 24 may changed to 25 april?

and what about Sam and Dan's birthday ??? 24 may ?

Da Perzinga

Look at my signature and you will know what I am thinking. tounge.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

A month long countdown to a trailer seem kind of excessive, but hey, so does waiting 6 months without a crumb of new information. So I could see it.

Nah Tso Gud

Im hoping for something this week as well, slightly expecting it.. If not, Ill be sortve disappointed but not exactly surprised biggrin.gif hah.

Just because Rockstar North are British I'd imagine they will use the British date system which most likely means May the 24th.

Edited by Chirpy Red

Perhaps, there will a secret in one of those news? Like they will post a screenshot having some numbers. Get ready for another research guys. wink.gif

Tomorrow will happen Monday.

[immortal]

spacer.png

StellarFish20

I don't know if anything will happen... I know the whole 1102 stuff turned out to be true but I just don't see anything happening tomorrow

A month long countdown to a trailer seem kind of excessive, but hey, so does waiting 6 months without a crumb of new information. So I could see it.

Its happened before.