New Info Confirmed!

ChaixMedia

I don't get how that's new information at all, when it says 'It's coming next month, so expect that there will be a lot to say through game launch.' it's talking about Max Payne, not GTA V.

Perhaps I'm wrong, I'd like to hear what others like to say.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Nick Foster

Read it carefully, they're giving out more info on Max Payne 3 through launch, not GTA V.

I don't get how that's new information at all, when it says 'It's coming next month, so expect that there will be a lot to say through game launch.' it's talking about Max Payne, not GTA V.

icon14.gif Exactly.

G1T

Maybe it's just me, i'm not english after all but to me it seems like they mean MP3 news. Just me?

It's all subliminal, actually.

...It's coming out next month, so expect that that there will be a lot to say through game launch.

They basically just said that everything that's left to be said about MP3 will be done so on launch and most likely the following week or two. icon14.gif

So yes, this does confirm that we may get V info soon.

It's coming out next month = Max Payne 3 is coming out next month. D'oh.

Where did they said GTA V here? Damn...

smh! as the majority said, nowhere did it confirm that there was going to be new info through MP3's launch.

THAT'S f*ckING GOLD! lol.gif

VaroSpain... of course. sigh.gif

It's good to hear, though. icon14.gif

That line of response is old, but isn't VaroSpain known from these forums? IDIOT hahaha

We can figure out the promo is naturally behind Max Payne, which is not that unusual to put 2 an TWO together

Edited by Slamman

As blitz said, he's clearly talking about Max Payne 3. I highly doubt we'll be getting any new GTA info until June at the very earliest.

f*ck, I was so excited until I saw it's bullsh*t, thanks OP ;/

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

RockstarMark

"It" is coming out next month!? Yes, Max Payne 3, which has all the release dates plastered on every piece of media we receieve. How that spells out GTA V information is beyond me suicidal.gif

**** me there are some thick ***** on this forum, learned to wipe your *** yet?

******* retards.

Snake Without a Tongue

LOL@VaroSpain

He's banned here, right?

Anyway, yeah, this in not info.

**** me there are some thick ***** on this forum, learned to wipe your *** yet?

******* retards.

Bro you know that there's already automatic f*cking censorship for the more severe curses right?

Dear OP,

Congratulations. You have successfully managed to briefly make my day for approximately 20 seconds, then you managed to ruin my week. I now utterly despise you with a passion. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Besides the fact that the comment is in NO WAY related to GTA V - I think it's pretty much common sense to think they will talk about GTA V after Max Payne 3's launch.

The__Phoenix

max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3,max payne3 and finally....max payne3.

It is pretty clear,they will not give new info until the launch of sh*t payne3. icon13.gif

Maybe R* accidentally threw their work into compact shredder, so no info? tounge.gif

Meh, that quote say, they have nothing to say other than MP3. confused.gif

The mods must be having a serious discussion right now manipulating a plan on how to troll their members again.

This has to be locked.

The mods must be having a serious discussion right now manipulating a plan on how to troll their members again.

This has to be locked.

I don't think a lot of planning goes into their trolling activities, seems to be totally random