Living the high life

Markhayzy

Remember in that gta 4 trailer niko was in the back of a limo? Well I hope they put that in this time when you make it to the top. You wouldnt see a rich guy in a yellow cab. Also I think there needs to be options like high class hookers, VIP treatment in clubs, ability to throw parties in your mansion, f*ck in a hot tub and live like a king. Wot you think?

GTA_La_Costra_Nostra
Also I think there needs to be options like high class hookers,

lol at that. But yeah I think there will be a lot more of that in GTA V because of the emphasis on money.

hitman_for_hire
Remember in that gta 4 trailer niko was in the back of a limo? Well I hope they put that in this time when you make it to the top. You wouldnt see a rich guy in a yellow cab. Also I think there needs to be options like high class hookers, VIP treatment in clubs, ability to throw parties in your mansion, f*ck in a hot tub and live like a king. Wot you think?

I remember that trailer with the limo but i didn even see niko in a limo when i played the game it was a big let down but i still loved gta iv.

I f*cking love this thread. tounge.gif Get's me pumped, haha!

OT:

I'd be really cool to be able to host parties at your house and etc. Also taking the club management aspect from Ballad like being able to toss out anyone that's being a hassle and so on. You could also meet women and sh*t. icon14.gif

GrandTheftAuto 5SA

yes I expect TBOGT to be like that but hopefully GTA 5 improves on the use of money

this tread made me think of sims 3 for some reason...

anyway, maybe we'll see something like in darkness 2

grope_4_that_date

The high life has to be earned. We have to have to know what it feels like to be poor and middle class. I wish Rockstar made it so not every player was a winner. Everyone would have their own experiences.

It's one of the fun aspects of the virtual 3D world, you inhabit all of the GTA World, or RDR as another example, and what made driving games neat from a kid's perspective, they got to do these things that are really pure fantasy

this tread made me think of sims 3 for some reason...

me two i think its because of f*ck in a hot tub, the VIP treatment, and throwing parties

user posted image

Racecarlock

I want to be able to buy all of that sh*t I see on that I'm rich program. Erotic fairytales, monogrammed sports cars, caged strippers, you know, tacky and garish sh*t that is none the less fun to own. If I'm f*cking rich, I want to feel f*cking rich. Gold painted private jet, that would rule.

This to me looks extremely strange.

user posted image

On topic, I'd just like to say I'd welcome a return to the Vice City-style of starting a big criminal empire.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

THANK YOU. I feel like the trailers for IV really misguided you into thinking "WE'RE GOING TO THE TOP NIKO!" That this would be about climbing the business ladder and we'll eventually attend high end nightclubs, sit in vip sections and ride in limos.

They should put in some of that stuff like, have a limo with chauffer, and privet jet/helicopter. cool little things that make getting to the top feel f*cking awesome.

I wanna wake up in my mansion, call my chauffer have him drive me to l.s. international, where my pilot will be ready with my own helicopter, and he'll fly up and land on the roof of my cooperate headquarters building in downtown l.s.

Or hey maybe if i save enough money i can just have a helicopter pad installed onto the roof of my mansion and i can keep it there XD

SoftimusPrime

Yes! icon14.gif All the suggestions on here are sweet. Throwing a party in your mansion and taking like 3 girls to your room at the end of the night haha that'd be awesome. They could do a gag like in TBOGT where if you drink too much, you black out but when you wake up your buddies text you embarrassing pictures of the crazy sh*t you were doing the night before. But yeah, I wanna feel rich. In all of the games before, you never really felt the power. This one needs expensive restaurants, mansions, jewelry the works.

Racecarlock
The high life has to be earned. We have to have to know what it feels like to be poor and middle class.

Well nobody's denying that. We're just discussing what we want to be able to do and acquire when we get to the top.

Niko was able to ride in limos in GTA IV beta just like he can ride taxis, but it was removed for some reason angry.gif

I would LOVE inlove.gif to be able to do that stuff, however I think people would get bored of riding in limos. I mean, when you DO get a taxi, do you ever sit through the whole journey?

G1T

Something like hosting street parties would be cool.

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

GTA desperately needs more RPG elements so that we can spend our money ! Having millions of dollars but nothing to spend them on is stupid

Buying big mansions with helipads or airports, buying expensive black market guns and cars. Also improving your gang would be amazing. ( If we even have gangs ).

I think V will be about having that life but with the economy and hard times in Los Santos, you end up struggling to survive. That's the way it seemed to me anyway.

Axed

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

House parties would be cool so you can meet new people and talk to them. Maybe get their number added into your cell phone so you can call them to invite them to the next party, play golf or whatever!

Having a girlfriend in the game is definetely a possibility. The man in the trailer talked about being a family man. So maybe you can get married too?

• 5 months later...

I think V will be about having that life but with the economy and hard times in Los Santos, you end up struggling to survive. That's the way it seemed to me anyway.

Its like you get a bit of both poverty and wealth and somehow you will need to cross a bridge between the two

From robbing a jewellery store to driving past homeless people in your exotic car

limos are cheap and old fashioned but we should be being chauffeured in a rolls royce

Niko was able to ride in limos in GTA IV beta just like he can ride taxis, but it was removed for some reason angry.gif

I would LOVE inlove.gif to be able to do that stuff, however I think people would get bored of riding in limos. I mean, when you DO get a taxi, do you ever sit through the whole journey?

i never sit through the whole journey ,but having a limo pick you up and drop you off would still becool ,hell when i ring roman to send one of his guys to pick me up that even feels alot cooler then the taxi .

It WOULD be nice to have access to things that only wealthy people have. That was sorely missing in GTAIV. You should be treated differently by the AI as you become wealthier. Money has become almost useless in GTA.

grope_4_that_date

This topic threw me off guard - I saw my first post and thought WTF?, but realized it was an old post. lol.gif

@Shyabang Shyabang: I like your ideas. Those arn't necessarily the high life though - just the party life.

I Shot The Sheriff

Oh yeah... Niko still had to use taxis despite having 8935783456369 millions... lol

user posted image

I agree with this. Make us feel like we're on top of the world now; every GTA so far has never really done that.

Shyabang Shyabang
This topic threw me off guard - I saw my first post and thought WTF?, but realized it was an old post. lol.gif

@Shyabang Shyabang: I like your ideas. Those arn't necessarily the high life though - just the party life.

How about the limousines?

And one of the party pictures looks like that of a house party at a mansion.

I HATE the fact that 9/10 times the protagonist is basically poor, and stays poor doesn't matter how much money he has. 14 Million USD and still going in a f*cking yellow cab? Yeah right. I want the protagonist to be rich from beginning to end, maybe he is kind of a "heffe" or cartel leader or something, he can order killings, he lives in a HUGE mansion kinda like the playboy mansion. He drives the bullet proof expensive cars has private security and has fancy clothes. But when things go south he needs to do the dirty work. That would be awesome no more being poor.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise