Tbogt Wont load for me

Tito42

i deleted all my saved data for the ballad of gay tony and when i try to start a new game it frezes.I 've re-downloaded it mulitple times.Can any one help me out. The game wont even load when it sarts to load it shows the pictures and then the musics starts but the musics frezes on my and the pictures keep running but the game never starts.

He clearly said he re-downloaded it multiple times.As for you Tito,buy the game,then it will surely work+this forum does not support warez/piracy.

He clearly said he re-downloaded it multiple times.As for you Tito,buy the game,then it will surely work+this forum does not support warez/piracy.

Yes but to be on the safe side, let's make sure if it was digitally downloaded or "normally" downloaded.

EDIT: OP just PMed me saying that it was from PSN. See Th3Man? tounge.gif

Anyways @Tito: do you have enough space on your HDD?

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png

It's very difficult if not impossible to troubleshoot issues on consoles as your options are severely limited. I really don't know what could be suggested to fix this. You should try contacting PSN support, check their FAQ for info, don't know how responsive and/or informative they usually are.

Yes but to be on the safe side, let's make sure if it was digitally downloaded or "normally" downloaded.

EDIT: OP just PMed me saying that it was from PSN. See Th3Man? tounge.gif

Anyways @Tito: do you have enough space on your HDD?

My bad then.