need some help guys.

kj2022

okay, tomorrow i'm purchasing a new game, and i'm stuck which to choose. so, which would you choose out of Forza Motorsport 4, or Elder Scrolls: Skyrim?

UtricularEwe001

Definitely skyrim.

It gives you nearly 300 hours of gameplay and a massive open world. biggrin.gif

do you like cars or dragons?

if the former, Forza. if the latter, Skyrim.

locolow2011

They are both VERY different games man, i would go for skyrim but if you want a racing game i'd rather go for DIRT 3 instead of forza, i bought it a few days ago and its magnificent, much more fun than forza 3.

They are both VERY different games man, i would go for skyrim but if you want a racing game i'd rather go for DIRT 3 instead of forza, i bought it a few days ago and its magnificent, much more fun than forza 3.

Yeah, the driving in Forza 3 is a bit wooden compared to 2 or 4.

Skyrim is EXTREMELY overhyped.

The quests in Skyrim are all travel-kill-fetch quests. Sure, you can say every RPG is the same, but Skyrim did a piss poor job of disguising it.

It gets extremely old and extremely repetivive fast. Every single dungeon being the same in terms of looks doesn't help either.

FIOszpJ.gif

i've already achieved 100% on DiRT 3, i recently played Need For Speed: The Run, so i'm a bit wary of Forza 4, seeing as The Run sucked.

Well, if you've played racing games recently then maybe it's time for a change of genre? Go ahead for Skyrim.

Well, if you've played racing games recently then maybe it's time for a change of genre? Go ahead for Skyrim.

if i went for a change of genre i'd be screwed, my last 5 games are Modern Warfare 3, Need For Speed: The Run, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield 3, and Assassins Creed Revelations.