Possible Interiors

Death2Drugs

Death2Drugs

I've decided to put a list of buildings that might be able to be entered. I've found a good number of interiors, and it seems there's a much larger variety of them than in GTA IV.

Interior 1:

user posted image

Lifeguard house. Might be able to be entered.

Interior 2:

user posted image

This one's more interesting. Notice the windows in the wigs shop. Might we be able to enter wig shops and barbers?

Interior 3:

user posted image

Much more interesting too. Both houses are able to be seen through, so it's possible these houses might be able to be raided or purchased.

Interior 4:

user posted image

Construction site for the Mile High Club. We might be able to go to the construction site like in Vice City.

Interior 5:

user posted image

It's obvious this is some sort of heist mission. Also, it's knobs are golden. In L.A. Noire, knobs that were golden indicated interiors that could be entered. Seems this might come back in V.

Interior 6:

user posted image

You can see through this Pizza This restaurant, so this implies that the chain of restaurants might be available as they originally were to be in IV originally as Well Stacked Pizza, but cut.

Interior 7:

user posted image

Note how this house's curtains are waving on the open window. The "For Sale" sign implies this house might be property that can be purchased.

Interior 8:

user posted image

Liquor stores might be able to be entered in V. It's possible we could buy booze and snacks, possibly working the same as vittles were in Red Dead Redemption.

Interior 9:

user posted image

This office building has transparent windows and might be an interior.

Interior 10:

user posted image

Note the building on the top right. Once again, it has transparent windows that could be able to be entered.

Interior 11:

user posted image

The Tequi-La-La Night Club. Night clubs seem to be making a return, operating similar to that in TBoGT.

Interior 12:

user posted image

This one's not quite clear, but it seems it can be entered.

Interior 13:

user posted image

Last one I could find. Another office building.

It seems that V has a much larger variety of interiors. I hope this stuff doesn't get removed!

I think that the interior number 3,5,6,8 & 11 are the only interiors, which the trailer shows, that you can enter

Los Santos Pedestrian

Zee: This will obviously be removed before release because the c*nts at Cockstar can't be bothered with adding this in the final version

But anyway, good finds. I think we may have more interiors than San Andreas.

If GTA V is the "next step" or whatever they said... More interiors only makes sense.

V will blow everyone away. Holy sh*t, imagine what VI will be like on next-gen.

Capricornus

Indeed. Hopefully some hotel rooms/suites being used to save progress and change clothes. You know, if you are too far away from your main safe house and you see a accessible hotel on the way.

caprisig.jpg

Zee: This will obviously be removed before release because the c*nts at Cockstar can't be bothered with adding this in the final version.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. When I was looking through IV's files a couple of weeks ago, I found many unused animations and textures that suggested the arcade in chinatown was supposed to have an interior. You would have been able to invite Roman, Dwayne, and Brucie there to play Z: Resurrection with you (a minigame that was cutout as well). The mission Ruff Rider was also supposed to take place inside of it.

The textures audio and animations are all there in the files - they just couldn't be bothered to make it work.

Death2Drugs
Zee: This will obviously be removed before release because the c*nts at Cockstar can't be bothered with adding this in the final version.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. When I was looking through IV's files a couple of weeks ago, I found many unused animations and textures that suggested the arcade in chinatown was supposed to have an interior. You would have been able to invite Roman, Dwayne, and Brucie there to play Z: Resurrection with you (a minigame that was cutout as well). The mission Ruff Rider was also supposed to take place inside of it.

The textures audio and animations are all there in the files - they just couldn't be bothered to make it work.

Really, really sad. I just hope none of this stuff is taken out.

JoyDivision

the wig shop idea is actually a pretty good idea. not heard anyone suggest wigs in gta before.

Death2Drugs
the wig shop idea is actually a pretty good idea. not heard anyone suggest wigs in gta before.

It could be a barber shop. Wigs would be very interesting though.

Jai2NyceX_X

That info kinda bummed me out. Well I hope they have accessible night clubs. I really enjoyed that in TBoGT. They should have had Bahama Mamas as an accessible club too but that's off topic.

It's not enough to have access to interiors, if you can't interact more with that environment.

Wow I didn't even notice half of those. Nice eye. I hope they're all enterable. I have a feeling they will considering the map is only based around Los Santos this time. If it's only one city (like Liberty), they can focus more on detail.

Axed

• 4 months later...
most of them look like plain ol' building

Yep, just because the windows look like that doesn't mean anything.. pretty sure I saw many windows like that in the old games and we couldn't enter them

spacer.png

JuankAirPilot

Airport, Police Dept/Jail, Skyscraper, Mall & Arena would be nice......along with the given Safehouses, Hospitals, Stores that we've become accustomed too.

Let us update, shall we?

user posted image

Although not really an interior, it seems we'll have a stadium that we can enter, like Midnight Club: Los Angeles.

user posted image

Another enterable house. This one we could purchase. Notice the windows, open.

I hope we can get a mall with multiple stores inside.

This!

Great job spotting the interiors btw, OP. icon14.gif

LeThaL AsSeT

I would expect

Airports

Malls

Hospitals

Police Stations

some corner stores

some Apartment Buildings

some houses/mansions in the suburbs

maybe like a couple of skyscrapers

hopefully that arena like the staples center

clubs

fast food joints

Military base

Prison or a Jail

to be interior locations that should be enterable if not i will be very disappointed

Sanjiswaytocool

Airport (LS will be the only enterable, the other(s) if any won't)

Mall (Two-story, couple stores/restaurants)

Hospital (Just LS)

Police Stations (With a prison)

24-7's

Apartments (Like IV's)

Safehouses (Obviously)

Nightclubs (I expect at least 4-5)

Purchasable Businesses (Like in Vice City)

Skyscraper (Just one, maybe a few floors)

Clothing Stores (All from SA & IV)

Restaurants (Up-n-Atom, Burger Shot, Cluckin' Bell, Pizza This, Well-Stacked Pizza, Rusty Brown's Ring Doughnuts, Dine In's, The Bean Machine, Substandard, Superstar Cafe, Steakhouse, Punk Noodles, and Gulag Garden)

And yes people, those are actual GTA restaurants some haven't had an interior yet.....yet. biggrin.gif

I'd love to see a waterpark. Rage physics would be awesome. Also a huge underground carpark would be fun for racing!

I'd love to see a waterpark. Rage physics would be awesome. Also a huge underground carpark would be fun for racing!

THIS!!!! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

In gta I played MP with my friends in the parking building but underground would be much more fun!!!!11