3 Era charecters in HD era

vijay.genius1

vijay.genius1

Look guys,I know that another topic similar to this exists.But I want to make a point which I guess deserves a thread on its own.According to R* the characters from 3d era cant be featured in the HD era.But is that really true? I guess not.Think about Max Payne,from Max Payne game franchise.The character is featuring for the 3rd time,this time in HD.If another third person game from R* can feature the same protagonist,then why not in GTA?

No,I am not a big fan recurring protags in GTA(cos I think a new character are always is better).I am just telling that it is a possibility.What do you guys think?

You said it yourself man. There is another topic about this. Why cant you just post this in that topic.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

3D and HD can co-exist, same as old and new characters, but this is simply no cause to reboot every damn game, because you happen to like it, move on, with the rest of us! hahaha

vijay.genius1
You said it yourself man. There is another topic about this. Why cant you just post this in that topic.

This topic is a bit different from that one.These topics of similar.But not the same.This topic is much more specific

Max Payne is a completely different game. Plenty of games have had the same character over multiple generations. What about Mario?

The reasons why characters aren't returning has been discussed a bunch in the other thread, there doesn't seem to be a need for a new one so just use that thread thanks.