CJ the Antagonist?

Jibran

Alright, guys. We should've sawn the trailer. Do you think Carl Johnson is gonna be the antagonist of this much awaited historical game?

I think, he is the antagonist.

Whadda think guys?

R* already said back in '07 that no character from the III-era would ever come back. Neither Carl nor Tommy will be in V. Get over it.

THERE IS NO f*ckING BLACK POOPsh*t CJ.

Well said, mate. I think, you hate CJ.

Cole Phelps Gta

Yes i have

user posted image

Enough said really. Cj returning and owning the protag would be both epic and unexpected. I would mark out bro ! It would be a Mark out moment

Marking out – in those brief times where something so exciting happens that for a brief moment you suspend reality and forget gta is a game

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

THERE IS NO f*ckING BLACK POOPsh*t CJ.

Well said, mate. I think, you hate CJ.

And I think you didn't realise that no III-Characters can appear in IV and V

Therefore: "Not this sh*t again" suicidal.gif

CJ killed Ryder

Young Maylay, CJ's voice actor, said on twitter he is not in GTA V, so CJ not coming back.

Dear god no, please no...

Firstly, this would be terrible... Secondly, i can't believe people liked CJ and actually want him back. Weird. Thirdly, no way R* will do that and if they will do it... At least i'm not gonna buy it.

Sneakerhead.

Jus cos he black...

Maybe people do hate CJ just cos he is black, I think most people hating on CJ are probably closet racist. rolleyes.gifsarcasm.gifdozingoff.gifsuicidal.gif

Edit: Ok, I now realize that young maylay said that he was notin GTA V, sorry for the inconvience. suicidal.gif

Edited by GTAction99

Jus cos he black...

Maybe people do hate CJ just cos he is black, I think most people hating on CJ are probably closet racist. rolleyes.gifsarcasm.gifdozingoff.gifsuicidal.gif

LOL @ 'closet racists'

I think people who say other people are racists are in fact racists themself.

[ultimate]

CJ killed Ryder
Jus cos he black...

LOL @ 'closet racists'

[ultimate]

Don't insult each other.

NO, NO, and NO

just, no

There's pretty much no way in hell that he will be, you seem to have missed all the postings regarding Young Maylay already

Sneakerhead.
Jus cos he black...

LOL @ 'closet racists'

[ultimate]

If you are calling me a racist, think again.

I have family members of all races and nationality, such as: Haitian, Black, White and Italian, so think again before you call anyone racist. sarcasm.gif

Chickenwing
Jus cos he black...

LOL @ 'closet racists'

[ultimate]

If you are calling me a racist, think again.

I have family members of all races and nationality, such as: Haitian, Black, White and Italian, so think again before you call anyone racist. sarcasm.gif

I was trying to say the reason people like him is because that G cray.... and black

Alright, guys. We should've sawn the trailer. Do you think Carl Johnson is gonna be the antagonist of this much awaited historical game?

I think, he is the antagonist.

Whadda think guys?

It is possible... I mean this is a different "universe" than III was, which means that if those character's do exist here, they have lived completely different lives, and made different life choices.

But I doubt it either way. Rockstar said Characters from past "universes" wont return, and that's what I'm going to stick with.

Edited by rodneythesavior

Jus cos he black...

LOL @ 'closet racists'

[ultimate]

Where's the logic in that? Every time a thread about CJ pops up his color and ethnicity immediately become an issue. "No more CJ, I'm tired of stupid black gangbangers"

the antagonist. yes, he could be. he will be in V somewhere, in an important role.

cj will be in V. fact.

Guys, please, leave about the racism. Everyone including me is a fan of CJ. I really like him. But, why did he make his appearance in the trailer?

the antagonist.  yes, he could be.  he will be in V somewhere, in an important role. 

cj will be in V. fact.

You're blind. Fact.

First, Young Maylay already said that he's not going to be in the game. So just like the voice actor for Niko, no one else would do the voice work of a famous protagonist except for the original actor. Second, R* already explained this 'era' sh*t you're talking about. Enough with this hope that CJ will be in V.

Guys, please, leave about the racism. Everyone including me is a fan of CJ. I really like him. But, why did he make his appearance in the trailer?

That wasn't CJ. sigh.gif

You say "stop with the racism" but a black guy in a white tanktop is automatically CJ?

Da Perzinga

He wasn't in the trailer. Are you blind? CJ look differently. dozingoff.gif And damn it Rockstar Games already said that People in GTA don't cross universes. sarcasm.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

why was cj in the trailer ( he was the guy running from the cops and the helicopter in the trailer- you did watch it didnt you?)

he was in the trailer because he will be in the game. he will be one of the fiveman gang, the five playable characters. why five, because V stands for five and its the fifth game.

its so obvious cj will be in it because he was in gta already. so he will be in it again like all the other characters who are

Chickenwing
Guys, please, leave about the racism. Everyone including me is a fan of CJ. I really like him. But, why did he make his appearance in the  trailer?

That wasn't CJ. sigh.gif

You say "stop with the racism" but a black guy in a white tanktop is automatically CJ?

Because he is racist himself....

Op, you trolling bro?

No, man, but, sorry if I was trolling.

And, Chickenwing, carry this out somewhere, man. You gotta chill.

If CJ is not the one in the trailer then who's that guy who pushed Niko from the hill?

At first, I didn't believe too but even my friends are sayin it is Cj.