The best before date on my energy drink is 240513

Il0veGTAV

MiamiVice1984

LOL! I dont even think R* energy drink is even related to R* games lmfao.

LOL! I dont even think R* energy drink is even related to R* games lmfao.

I know, but it's so funny that there's a 24-05-2013 date on the bottom.

Punk-in-Drublic

I think the time has finally come to the point where this sub-forum should be closed until Rockstar release further information. It's getting ridiculous now.

John The Grudge

Dumbass (or amusing?) topic but dayum do I like the taste of Rockstar energy drink. The stuff in the blue tin is scrumptialicious.

I think the time has finally come to the point where this sub-forum should be closed until Rockstar release further information. It's getting ridiculous now.

This will never happen. This section is the source of $$ for this forum. The worst thing that can happen is locking threads like this.

Of course it's nothing to do with GTA V. I just thought it's funny because it's a rockstar drink and 2405 with al that stupid theories

Punk-in-Drublic

Of course it's nothing to do with GTA V. I just thought it's funny because it's a rockstar drink and 2405 with al that stupid theories

I'm not just pointing the finger at this thread, I can tell this thread isn't serious and you're probably taking the piss but 80% of the threads in here are ridiculous.