Grunts of Honor

McLovin_

This looks good McLovin. Need any help. Hit me up dude icon14.gif

@ nic_23 I was just running around the forums trying to find that exact thing! Huge help. Thanks.

@ A loaded rifle Thanks and I will be sure to give you a shout!

G1T

A loaded rifle
@ nic_23 I was just running around the forums trying to find that exact thing! Huge help. Thanks.

@ A loaded rifle Thanks and I will be sure to give you a shout!

That's great. If you want you can send me a friend request on xbox, and we could chill on RDR.

McLovin_ yeah dude if you want the image codes for the icons then let me know

Thanks but I was able to put them on my topic.

Thanks for providing the link though.

G1T

Thanks but I was able to put them on my topic.

Thanks for providing the link though.

Good stuff its looking really good now mate

Thanks a lot, I'm trying my best with what I got. Hopefully I can get a few members soon and start colgate.gif

G1T

Good luck  icon14.gif  from the Luciano Crime Family

Thanks Don, much appreciated.

G1T

TheLostGhettos
Good luck  icon14.gif  from the Luciano Crime Family

Thanks Don, much appreciated.

I noticed that that your a military clan and maybe we can set something up such as alliance/clan war so im guessing that your new to clans? Just contact me on xbox and we could set something up!

G1T

TheGreasersGTA

OH MY GOD HAHA! The guy with the gun on the scooter! That's hilarious! lol.gif haha good luck from The Greasers! biggrin.gif

G1T

I noticed that that your a military clan and maybe we can set something up such as alliance/clan war so im guessing that your new to clans? Just contact me on xbox and we could set something up!

I would love to contact you and maybe set up some type of alliance. I would like to go into a clan war unless its friendly and do not mean we are going to war. Looking to make a few friends first.

If you didn't we created a Rule of Engagement, if a gang, mafia, etc brakes one of those rules then we will be at war but once we get members it would be fun to test our skills and well, I been on xbox for a few years now and was apart of a mafia when I first started playing gta and well, I have a good bit of military knowledge.

OH MY GOD HAHA! The guy with the gun on the scooter! That's hilarious! lol.gif haha good luck from The Greasers! biggrin.gif

Yea, The entire image has a wal mart bag in the cart of the scooter and some fried chicken lol. Really shows American pride for the military and well, everything that makes us fat and lazy lol.gif

Thanks for the good luck, hopefully we be seeing each other in the future, on good terms!

G1T

The clan looks great! Good luck with you'r clan,dude! icon14.gif

The clan looks great! Good luck with you'r clan,dude! icon14.gif

Thanks alot! Glad everyone likes it.

G1T

Venomz-Forelli

Hey guys are we confirmed alliances? And add my gamertag mate it is Yakuza Dragons i'll cya tomorow smile.gif

Are you guys a mafia?

No. We are a military style clan or gang, based off the United States Infantry both US Army and Marine Corps also known as the grunts. We will be taking part in the normal clan battles with other military style clans and also assassinations for high value targets or leaders of different Mafias that may brake our rules of engagements. Mafia are far from us, we are set on one goal, to kill, that's our only mission.

We will also probably be creating events in the near future once we get more members.

G1T

SCAR Cheatulies

Hm, your organization's goals look like they're a lot common with ours. SCAR would like to make an alliance with your group. We're a military organization as well. I think it'd help the both of us to work with each other, as two military groups being allies can be rather strong. Providing assistance for each other would help a lot in the long run.

Belgium bagel
Hm, your organization's goals look like they're a lot common with ours. SCAR would like to make an alliance with your group. We're a military organization as well. I think it'd help the both of us to work with each other, as two military groups being allies can be rather strong. Providing assistance for each other would help a lot in the long run.

Yeah definitely. As TSA who are Very close with SCAR i can say this will be a fruitful alliance between you guys.

You'd be a fool to not take him up on his offer and should not take this decision lightly.

Boss Falcone

Good Luck From The Corleone Crime Famiglia

Your's Faithfully Don Corleone

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

@ Boss Falcone Thanks and I checked out your crime fam's page, I really like your mafia!

@ X Zero Assassin I have a few friends who are joining but I am waiting for them to sign up on the gta forums, I would be happy to have you play with us or if you just want to get to know what you do. My gamer tag is DevMcLovin, hit me up any time. I am normally on in the afternoon.

G1T

X Zero Assassin
@ Boss Falcone Thanks and I checked out your crime fam's page, I really like your mafia!

@ X Zero Assassin I have a few friends who are joining but I am waiting for them to sign up on the gta forums, I would be happy to have you play with us or if you just want to get to know what you do. My gamer tag is DevMcLovin, hit me up any time. I am normally on in the afternoon.

I would just like to hang out because I am with The Private Military Agency. You can hit me up too

- X Zero Assassin

SCAR Cheatulies
@ SCAR Cheatulies What is your gamer tag and gang's page?

My gamertag is SCAR Cheatulies. Our gang page is Special Combat And Recon (SCAR). It's on the second page currently, but I'll be posting in it again soon, so it'll go back to the first page.