Travelling

GtADuuuDe

also Fuzhou city in China... not a tourist attraction of any kind but a few friends of mine live there.

It's so crazy you've been there! you don't see many westerners outside of Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong (relatively speaking).

I take it that your friends are local or speak mandarin? There really are very few english speakers you'd encounter in restaurants, shops etc and the only english you'll see are on the road signs and stuff (and even then its in pinyin). I've been to Fuzhou several times but wasn't really to my taste, too chaotic and dirty.

eLqskO3.png

- Iran

- Turkey (Istanbul for transit)

- USA

- Germany

- The United Arab Emirates (Dubai for transit)

- Armenia

- France

- Cyprus

- Italy

- Switzerland

Mister Pink

- Italy (3 times)

- France (twice)

- Wales (twice)

- England

- Scotland (twice)

- Czech

- Portugal

- Spain

- Canaries (Spain)

- Nederlands

- Turkey

Going to Germany next month biggrin.gif

I've been all over the United States, but I've only traveled outside the US a few times. Mexico twice and once to Scotland (Edinburgh specifically)

Ive been to

Australia

Singapore

Jordan

Syria

Hungary

Lebanon

Austria

UK

Slovakia

Germany

France

The Netherlands

Italy

Chezk republic

Greece

Switzerland

Thailand

Japan

USA

Still a lot of places to go and Id like to go back and revisit some countries as well.

WbZaxRP.png

Considering how damn close I am to Europe I mainly venture out to the US.

Places -

Belgium

France

USA

The States I've been to are - Virginia, New York, Arizona, California, Utah, Florida, New Jersey and North Carolina.

Going on a 5 week road trip though this May so I'll be hitting up even more US states. Ones that are dead set are Georgia, Tennessee, Louisiana, Michigan.

Mister Pink

Where exactly?

I'm going to Berlin. You live near there? biggrin.gif

Well I was born in Amsterdam, so Holland obviously. Now I live in England, and I've only ever had 2 holidays abroad. One was to Cyprus (Protaras) and the other was to Majorca (Pollença). I chose to go with the weird C they use because I'm a pretentious nob and I want people to know it.

The holiday in Cyprus was probably my favourite, man what a great time. It was extra great because we'd been flooded (our house, not the hotel) so it was soo nice to get away from that stressful situation. There were a lot of Germans there, so sunbeds were a bit hard to come by on a few days but I'll forgive them.

There was one particular German family; a dad, a mum and a daughter. The mum and the daughter were freakin' hot! And they would sunbathe topless! I'd also put my swimming goggles on and swim under water when they got in the pool, then covertly perve on them from under the water. My lung capacity really improved on that holiay. Better yet, from my balcony I could see the spot where they would sunbathe, so I could perve on them from underneath AND up above. And of course I'd perve on them when they were on the same level as well with the trusty "put sun glasses on and they won't know where your eyes are" method. It was an all round perve-athon. The dad was like a third Klitschko brother, so thank god he never caught on.

There was one particular German family; a dad, a mum and a daughter. The mum and the daughter were freakin' hot! And they would sunbathe topless! I'd also put my swimming goggles on and swim under water when they got in the pool, then covertly perve on them from under the water. My lung capacity really improved on that holiay. Better yet, from my balcony I could see the spot where they would sunbathe, so I could perve on them from underneath AND up above. And of course I'd perve on them when they were on the same level as well with the trusty "put sun glasses on and they won't know where your eyes are" method. It was an all round perve-athon. The dad was like a third Klitschko brother, so thank god he never caught on.

haha biggrin.gif

sounds hilarious

Where exactly?

Nope, but I've been there. Great city. Enjoy your trip.

Cole Phelps Gta

I haven't left australia. tbo if i'm going to be stuck in a country i'm glad it's australia. I will go overseas just not atm.

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

How in the HELL do you plan to get a Visa, Cole Phelps GTA?!? I seriously don't doubt you're under age!

Mister Pink

Where exactly?

Thanks bro! There's quite a few German people living in my city I know and they're all great people. So I look forward to partying with you good souls! biggrin.gif

no one has been in finland biggrin.gif

not a big suprise really

Edited by GtADuuuDe

Where exactly?

Thanks bro! There's quite a few German people living in my city I know and they're all great people. So I look forward to partying with you good souls! biggrin.gif

Just remember to go to a place that has a sign saying "Döner" or "Shisha" enter it and shout "Türke ade, ausländer geh!"

Just kidding. Have fun! Germany is a really cool place!

Where exactly?

I'm also going to be in Berlin next month. When will you be there?

eLqskO3.png

I went to manchester once...

In all seriousness though I've been very lucky I've visited

Spain

France

Germany

Brazil

Canada

U.S

South Africa

Egypt

Kenya

Greece

Cyprus

Singapore

And sh*t I'm only 16

Edited by Sean_R_LFC

Los Santos Pedestrian
And sh*t I'm only 16

Lucky you; I'm almost 13 and I've been outside the U.S. once.

Guys, tell me, you all are from rich families or you travel with your job, for example?

Because seriously, in Brazil only the very rich people can travel so much like you do. A rich prick who studied with me went to the US and to the Europe only one time and he's already 19. And very rich.

glenn tha killer

So far I visited Florance, Piza, Rome and Napolis in 2010. Last year I went to Kracow, Poland and Madrid. icon14.gif

user posted image

Guys, tell me, you all are from rich families or you travel with your job, for example?

Because seriously, in Brazil only the very rich people can travel so much like you do. A rich prick who studied with me went to the US and to the Europe only one time and he's already 19. And very rich.

Remember the majority posting in this thread are European and traveling between Europe is not that expensive. I'm sure they're all still well off to afford it, but it's not like they need to take an 1,000 dollar plus plane ride to go anywhere outside of their country.

It's so crazy you've been there! you don't see many westerners outside of Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong (relatively speaking).

I take it that your friends are local or speak mandarin? There really are very few english speakers you'd encounter in restaurants, shops etc and the only english you'll see are on the road signs and stuff (and even then its in pinyin). I've been to Fuzhou several times but wasn't really to my taste, too chaotic and dirty.

Yeah, they live in Fuzhou, one is born and raised there and the other is from Xiamen. It's funny how we met - I used to play WoW and one of them was a customer support agent for a powerleveling company and we hit it off and we've been good friends for about 5-6 years. They're coming here soon and I plan to take them around the East Coast.

I certainly agree though, Fuzhou is extremely dirty for sure. I really didn't like it at all - my friends want to move to one of the other big Chinese cities but from what they've said it's practically impossible to move to Hong Kong because there's no room there (maybe the CCP has been saying that to mainlanders so no one leaves for the SAR, lol) and Shanghai and Beijing are too expensive, which I don't doubt. It's just really unfortunate. One is a banker or something and the other does import exports for cosmetics. Are you from Taiwan?

Remember the majority posting in this thread are European and traveling between Europe is not that expensive. I'm sure they're all still well off to afford it, but it's not like they need to take an 1,000 dollar plus plane ride to go anywhere outside of their country.

Yeah, they live in Fuzhou, one is born and raised there and the other is from Xiamen. It's funny how we met - I used to play WoW and one of them was a customer support agent for a powerleveling company and we hit it off and we've been good friends for about 5-6 years. They're coming here soon and I plan to take them around the East Coast.

I certainly agree though, Fuzhou is extremely dirty for sure. I really didn't like it at all - my friends want to move to one of the other big Chinese cities but from what they've said it's practically impossible to move to Hong Kong because there's no room there (maybe the CCP has been saying that to mainlanders so no one leaves for the SAR, lol) and Shanghai and Beijing are too expensive, which I don't doubt. It's just really unfortunate. One is a banker or something and the other does import exports for cosmetics. Are you from Taiwan?

Yep, from Taiwan but do business in China. I tend to spend a lot more time in Xiamen than in Taiwan. I've lived in Xiamen for the past 10 years (on and off because I split my time between Xiamen and London pretty much)

Where are you from?

eLqskO3.png

nightwalker83

Australia

Adelaide

Let me guess you live here or have family here?

@ Slamman,

What do you mean by:

How in the HELL do you plan to get a Visa, Cole Phelps GTA?!? I seriously don't doubt you're under age!

I would assume the same way everyone else does when they go oversea unless it is different to the US? I wouldn't know like I said earlier in this thread I have never been outside of Australia.

Edited by nightwalker83

Yep, from Taiwan but do business in China. I tend to spend a lot more time in Xiamen than in Taiwan. I've lived in Xiamen for the past 10 years (on and off because I split my time between Xiamen and London pretty much)

Where are you from?

I'm from the suburbs of NYC, obviously the US. I live in DC now though. What type of business do you do?

Edited by Irviding