Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,202 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
BLlTZ

NFS Most Wanted 2

Master of San Andreas
Breaking Bad.

SOMEBODY INFORM GTA-KING ASAP. panic.gif

corvettelover

Well, as odd as it sounds, I got my X-fi Pro Go! Soundcard and update Origin, now the stutter is gone from the session I played.

It did CTD though.

Sounded SO much better with the X-fi, I really didn't realize what I was missing. Not sure why it got rid of the stutter, but it did.

ChrissDaMan
Most Wanted 2 is NEVER going to happen. Simply because EA are the number 1 dickheads in the gaming industry and are money grabbing cocksuckers. They should die. When the day comes that EA are bankrupt or shut down for some reason, i will be satisfied.

Umm, you haven't payed much attention, have you? Most Wanted 2 is already out. It's called "Need For Speed:Most Wanted", just like the old one.

From what I've seen, there's been a big jump from the old MW to the new one. I can't see how the awesome original NFS:MW, goes to a Burnout-style game.

did you play NFS MW on release in 2005?

What he meant was that there will never be a NFS that can even compare to old MW suicidal.gif

corvettelover

EDIT wrong reply

Red Hat

This game is just awesome! Man i have to say Criterion sure uses a powerful engine.

GunWrath

Yeah, the last MW recently sucked.. so I don't see why they even think of creating another one. Like The RUN didn't ruin NFS enough already.

Sgt. Foley
Most Wanted 2 is NEVER going to happen. Simply because EA are the number 1 dickheads in the gaming industry and are money grabbing cocksuckers. They should die. When the day comes that EA are bankrupt or shut down for some reason, i will be satisfied.

Umm, you haven't payed much attention, have you? Most Wanted 2 is already out. It's called "Need For Speed:Most Wanted", just like the old one.

From what I've seen, there's been a big jump from the old MW to the new one. I can't see how the awesome original NFS:MW, goes to a Burnout-style game.

did you play NFS MW on release in 2005?

What he meant was that there will never be a NFS that can even compare to old MW suicidal.gif

NFS MW (2005) has a sequel called NFS Carbon.

corvettelover

Yeah, the last MW recently sucked.. so I don't see why they even think of creating another one. Like The RUN didn't ruin NFS enough already.

The Run was good, more like the older NFS games, closed tracks, nice carlist..did you even play The Run? Only downfall was the story, and the qte's were a bit strange in NFS.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

The Run was good, more like the older NFS games, closed tracks, nice carlist..did you even play The Run? Only downfall was the story, and the qte's were a bit strange in NFS.

I absolutely loathe the Run... The game WAS similar to the older NFS games, but the old old NFS games. We're talking the 10 year old games here, that would be like GTA reverting to GTA VC's style. I don't see much of the original NFS fanbase around the series anymore, so I see no reason to cater to that long gone section.

The Run's problem is the race courses. And no car customization.

corvettelover

I absolutely loathe the Run... The game WAS similar to the older NFS games, but the old old NFS games. We're talking the 10 year old games here, that would be like GTA reverting to GTA VC's style. I don't see much of the original NFS fanbase around the series anymore, so I see no reason to cater to that long gone section.

I love the old NFS games, High Stakes (1999) might be my absolute favorite.

Maybe that is why I like The Run.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Actually, I too have High Stakes. I got it by complete mistake at a pawn shop. I thought I bought Test Drive 4, but inside was NFS High Stakes.

Sneakerhead.

Actually, I too have High Stakes. I got it by complete mistake at a pawn shop. I thought I bought Test Drive 4, but inside was NFS High Stakes.

I have High Stakes too, love it. icon14.gif

My top 5 NFS games:

MW (2005)

High Stakes (Both PS1 and PC)

Porsche Unleashed (Same as High stakes)

III HP (Same as High stakes)

Underground

In no particular order.