This is probably old

r0eladn

I dont think this is news, since there are people here who watch everything new on V every hour.

But strange enough i cant find a topic on it.

Its all over the internet that some guy who works freelance for R* has said that the game was to be released in October this year, but it now has been delayed to December.

Source:

www.insidegamer.nl/nieuws/96762/gta-5-gta-5-komt-in-december

www.gameliner.nl/.../Grand-Theft-Auto-V-uitgesteld-naar-december

Again, i cant imagine that noone has posted this before me, but i just cant find the topic, if there is a topic, please reply with a link.

I dont think this is news, since there are people here who watch everything new on V every hour.

But strange enough i cant find a topic on it.

Its all over the internet that some guy who works freelance for R* has said that the game was to be released in October this year, but it now has been delayed to December.

Source:

www.insidegamer.nl/nieuws/96762/gta-5-gta-5-komt-in-december

www.gameliner.nl/.../Grand-Theft-Auto-V-uitgesteld-naar-december

Again, i cant imagine that noone has posted this before me, but i just cant find the topic, if there is a topic, please reply with a link.

I dont trust foreign sources. Besides it prolly fake. what does it say

This is the translation:

"GTA 5 will come in december, at least that is what a freelance designer said to InsideGamer. This designer wants to stay anonymous.

According to the designer, who is working on the multiplayer mode of GTA5, the game was planned for october, but has recently been postponed. An animator who works for Rockstar North also claimed recently on his LinkedIn profile that V was due for October.

It is usual for R* to plan their games for fall, and then postpone them to april or may. This happened with LA noire, RDR, GTAIV and MP3. The difference with V is that there wasnt a release date announced to the public."

Ryan will surely come and say it's fake, but at least it's plausible and match with 90% of the analysts.

Christmas season make sense but all in all, a Q1 2013 release seems imminent. Buy hey, I got my fingers crossed for an October release! smile.gif

I dont trust foreign sources. Besides it prolly fake. what does it say

I understand. But i dont know how to search for English only websites on google. Google is like totally dutch on my PC.

Maybe some of you who live in england/the us can search for something like: freelance, GTA V, december release.

I dont think this information is only available in dutch. That would be weird.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
This is the translation:

"GTA 5 will come in december, at least that is what a freelance designer said to InsideGamer. This designer wants to stay anonymous.

According to the designer, who is working on the multiplayer mode of GTA5, the game was planned for october, but has recently been postponed. An animator who works for Rockstar North also claimed recently on his LinkedIn profile that V was due for October.

It is usual for R* to plan their games for fall, and then postpone them to april or may. This happened with LA noire, RDR, GTAIV and MP3. The difference with V is that there wasnt a release date announced to the public."

The reason that rockstar don't tell the release date is this... : they don't want to delay games anymore... my opinion

Is this dutch? I don't trust the dutch since they said they had info about GTA V and then when the show aired they didn't have anything.

Is this dutch? I don't trust the dutch since they said they had info about GTA V and then when the show aired they didn't have anything.

LOL i remember that. they trolled us just to have viewers f*cken assholes

Ryan will surely come and say it's fake, but at least it's plausible and match with 90% of the analysts.

It was already stated by a mod that the release date is Dec 18 then 30 seconds later deleted, yep its be gonna be 12/18 after all the other games are released. Yes they did already leak the release.

UtricularEwe001

It was already stated by a mod that the release date is Dec 18 then 30 seconds later deleted, yep its be gonna be 12/18 after all the other games are released. Yes they did already leak the release.

december release doesn't make sense as most of europe and US will be landlocked(heavy snowfall) you could have a huge supply problem.no one knows how much the game will sale,so how could you possibly stock massive amount of games.it's a logistical nightmare and dec is also a holiday period when most of the stores are closed.

december release doesn't make sense as most of europe and US will be landlocked(heavy snowfall) you could have a huge supply problem.no one knows how much the game will sale,so how could you possibly stock massive amount of games.it's a logistical nightmare and dec is also a holiday period when most of the stores are closed.

Stores are closed one day xmas, and there is no snow anymore, well its not even winter till Dec 21 anywho. It will be Dec bc Mr Ceo has to answer to his shareholders about rhat pretty $2 stock qoute he has mentioned for over a year now wow.gif

Lol this is absurd. I have never heard of a supply problem. Maybe back in the 30's.

Stores are closed one day xmas, and there is no snow anymore, well its not even winter till Dec 21 anywho. It will be Dec bc Mr Ceo has to answer to his shareholders about rhat pretty $2 stock qoute he has mentioned for over a year now wow.gif

I wish I lived wherever you live, it snows October-April/May/June/July here. sneaky2.gif

It doesn't matter either way though, video games are released around christmas time every year. I have never heard about any of them suffering due to an over-abundance of snow.

Because two dutch guys trolled everybody, now you think everybody dutch is a liar? ROFLMFAO

Because two dutch guys trolled everybody, now you think everybody dutch is a liar? ROFLMFAO

I didnt even reply to that.

Anyway, problem with this info is, there is no way of knowing if this is real or fake.

Jai2NyceX_X

Don't trust any info given out by any source other than Rockstar. Unless Rockstar confirms that the info given by that source was given by Rockstar. Ya dig? Ya diggin'? Ya dug.