Import my 3d Model into GTA 4

Meathelix

Hello guys,

I have followed a ton of tutorials out there that are trying to help me with importing my model into GTA 4 and for some reason I can never see it at all. I have done everything right by what the tutorials say and what not but I can never see it when I get in the game. Could someone please give us a updated tutorial on how to import a model into GTA 4, its driving me nuts sad.gif

Regards Meathead

I gotta repost or you can drag it over? smile.gif O well its just some help I am really looking for like there are alot of old tutorials out there and the new GIMS is different again ect

I gotta repost or you can drag it over? smile.gif O well its just some help I am really looking for like there are alot of old tutorials out there and the new GIMS is different again ect

Just post it there again w/ more details this time. I'll try my best to help you. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

Ok so I have had a friend try and help me out but still not working, I am using a STEAM VERSION of GTA and it is 1.0.7.0 We import the models correct but they are just not showing up in game, does anyone know why?