Convert PS2 DFF to PC ?

Garju67

Hello , i heard that there is a tool to convert PS2 DFF to PC but i didn't remember the name of the tool confused.gif

Can someone tell what is the name of this tool ?

Btw is this work with GTA SA ?

Thx for the help . smile.gif

???

Thx but i can't find the link XD

His sig is : "

http://papnet.eu/~aap/gta/dff2objrel.zip

If there are any links that contain "aap.homeunix.net" in my post, you'll get a 404. Use "papnet.eu/~aap" instead and it will work.

Also see my beta Infernus and Cop car mod: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=7669"

EDIT : Btw how to extract them from the PS2 Disc ?

Edited by Garju67

Oh this is this link . thx .
Glad to help.

"Btw how to extract them from the PS2 Disc ? "
You need to use the latest version YAIE to open ps2 img files. Edited by Frank.s

This is a really old version of my tool with many bugs. I think I'll compile a windows executable of a newer and better version. Be sure to check this thread out in a few days; you can already get the code from github.com/kotzkroete, but there is no windows exe to be found there tounge.gif

This is a really old version of my tool with many bugs. I think I'll compile a windows executable of a newer and better version. Be sure to check this thread out in a few days; you can already get the code from github.com/kotzkroete, but there is no windows exe to be found there tounge.gif

Can i use it if there is no executable ?

If you know how to compile the code yourself, yes. There is a makefile for windows, but I think it's outdated and the way I wrote it isn't exactly great. I'm just gonna fix a few bugs in my converters and then try to compile a windows version.