March 9, 2013 - Release Date?

MostOfAll

If you would've done a search, it was an error made by the PSM team. No, it's not official.

If you would've done a search, it was an error made by the PSM team. No, it's not official.

Thanks for confirming. I couldn't find any other sources that said anything like that.

FilipinoGoblin

Whoa dude you must have done some heavy digging to find this article, my god, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IM TELLING ALL MAI FREINS ABUOT THSI THRAED!

suicidal.gif

Whoa dude you must have done some heavy digging to find this article, my god, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

suicidal.gif

Wow, you're so hardcore.

Official General

Be easy on him, I did not know it was an error myself, I'm only finding this out from you right now!

suicidal.gif

are you filipino?

GTAboyWonder

It fake. But it's also believeable and realistic.

user posted image

Be easy on him, I did not know it was an error myself, I'm only finding this out from you right now!

I was being easy on him, I just simply said if he had done a search he would've answered his own question. If I was being hard on him, it probably would've gone something like this:

Hey you f*cking idiot, why didn't you do a search before posting this type of thread for the 9583469473rd time? It's fake, you dipsh*t!

SlickSpencer8

suicidal.gif

user posted image