No news until MP3 released

Dr. John

Like i have said people might think it is impossible, fair enough, but i think it is possible for R* to do so.

If they did that, it would be THE WORST business decision they've ever made BY FAR.

What the hell; "worst?" BS...

The GTAV teaser trailer was the best thing to ever happen to Max Payne 3. I'm sure R* has made much worse business decisions in the past dozingoff.gif (delaying games, announcing Agent too early, poor dev. management of RDR at first, Hot Coffee mod, etc).

Releasing their biggest game ever just suddenly few days after MP3 ? Leaving 1 month for pre-orders of V ? It would be the worst decision they've ever made. Yeah it's not going to happen and i'm just trying to talk sense to this Hendo guy.

Notice that they didn't say "No GTA V info until after MP3" ???

They're not going to tell us when we will get info. They just said "Expect more about Max Payne3"

It doesn't mean we won't get anything.

They are building MP3 hype to a fever pitch up to release I think. Then its let the gamers have their go at it. Their website will have time spent with it after release and maybe a couple of months later V info. or trailer. I can guess with the best of them.

Triple Vacuum Seal
Like i have said people might think it is impossible, fair enough, but i think it is possible for R* to do so.

If they did that, it would be THE WORST business decision they've ever made BY FAR.

What the hell; "worst?" BS...

The GTAV teaser trailer was the best thing to ever happen to Max Payne 3. I'm sure R* has made much worse business decisions in the past dozingoff.gif (delaying games, announcing Agent too early, poor dev. management of RDR at first, Hot Coffee mod, etc).

Releasing their biggest game ever just suddenly few days after MP3 ? Leaving 1 month for pre-orders of V ? It would be the worst decision they've ever made. Yeah it's not going to happen and i'm just trying to talk sense to this Hendo guy.

Actually you are right. I mistakenly thought you were referring to releasing a trailer before MP3 in which R* could potentially drive sales. monocle.gif

They're not going to tell us when we will get info. They just said "Expect more about Max Payne3"

Don't be a jackass. We're not getting anything

Triple Vacuum Seal

Don't be a jackass. We're not getting anything

How is he a jackass for not assuming something that isn't explicitly stated?

Fake, not?. R* never says "Best regards"/

f*cking accept it!!! NO GTA V info until MP 3 is released!!! what more proof do you need!?

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Sunrise Driver

f*cking accept it!!! NO GTA V info until MP 3 is released!!! what more proof do you need!?

Ermmm.... GTA V announcement before MP3?

I think that will get something before MP3, as R* likes to get people thinking that is the case of no GTA V info until after MP3

I know it wont happen, but I'd freak out (in a good way) if inside of the MP3 case there's a black card with V on it saying coming <insert date here>. wow.gif

RockstarMark
I know it wont happen, but I'd freak out (in a good way) if inside of the MP3 case there's a black card with V on it saying coming <insert date here>. wow.gif

Well it's not too far fetched to see something in the MP3 manual or a card if V is in fact released sometime within the next 6 months (after MP3's release).

If we hear nothing from Rockstar and find nothing in MP3's box, within the next couple of months, then I fear for a 2013 release. However, I'm confident in a Q4 2012 release date!

Did anyone read the statement by R*? I can't see where they said no info until after MP3 released... they just said it's likely we'll hear more about MP3 because it's their next release. Keyword likely - doesn't confirm they won't give us anything before MP3 release

RockstarMark
Did anyone read the statement by R*? I can't see where they said no info until after MP3 released... they just said it's likely we'll hear more about MP3 because it's their next release. Keyword likely - doesn't confirm they won't give us anything before MP3 release

Yeah, the reality is no one knows. Using ones best judgment its easy to look at it logically and expect nothing until Max's release but as was said before, a lot of people said in October last year, that we would hear nothing about V until Max's release in March and we all know how that turned out. Everyone was caught off guard and it was unexpected. It is expected by many, that we will hear anything until at least the end of May....don't be so sure!

lol

"We appreciate your continued patience and hope that we don't keep you waiting so long that you also lose interest"

- Dan M.

That line is funny. I bet Dan was sitting there writing that and thinking to himself "Alright, I've got to make a professional sounding response in reply to him mentioning people losing interest in GTA V. Hahaha, losing interest in GTA V eh? They'll come flocking back like honeybees $$$$. *sips whiskey*"

Only now I've seen it: People are starting to loose interest in that game and are more interested in MP3. That's not true. Most people who wait for GTA V don't want MP3 because of the f*cking long wait. That what you have written to them is that, what they want to hear. mad.gif

OK, not many hate GTA 5 and love MP3, I am just saying, all you acts looks like you all are screwed up with GTA 5. So, If you like both, I don't care but all I can see is negative posts in this Section. Aren't we all in a Fan Site and shouldn't we act as a Fan? I just telling to chill and mainly to those Fake Leak posters and trollers.

Darkshade12
COUNTDOWN STARTS: 30 days and counting ...

Some might say that this is the countdown until release of MP3.

Others, on this forum, might say that this is the countdown until the potential end of the GTAV news blackout, 15 May 2012.

I doubt they would release news on GTA the EXACT day Max Payne 3 comes out. They might still want to market it for a few days/weeks after the release.

I think you were trying to reply to someone else?..

The Nefarious

That settles that then.

Capricornus
I was expecting more fakes in GTA 5 Section. I sent an E-Mail to R* Support and I also included about this site (gtaforums.com) in my e-mail. I was telling them that how much spam has increased. So, I covered up all those activities here and e-mailed them. I got my relpy:

http://i.imgur.com/BCVBO.png

They are busy with MP3 and they will release a news after MP3 has been released so, WE WON'T GET ANY NEWS UNTIL THEN. If I remember right, MP3 will be released at this month or May. So, we can get news soon.

This has been a no-brainier for a couple of months now, for me at least. I mean its common sense, MP 3 has been delayed for years and now is extremely close to being released (May 15th to be exact). Of course they are going to reserve the release of more GTA V info AFTER MP 3 is released. A plethora of people on here have been saying this for weeks.

caprisig.jpg

XxcamptechxX

Yeah May 15ths good and all but like someone said earlier I wouldnt expect anyting untill the end of May or in June there not gonna just drop MP3 out then forget all about prmoting it a week after its out ya know. Not tryng to be negative but just stating facts.

GTAgamersquirrel

I believe that we wont get a trailer till June but, I wouldn't rule out some sort of info about the game.

Racecarlock

Can't wait for GTA V in 2014. What? Next year is agent's year, and you know they'll just release a small V snippet to market that game as well. Hell, maybe we'll be lucky if we get V by 2016 if rockstar has any other games in the works. 2014 could be bully 2, 2015 could be another midnight club. Really, they could make us wait for eternity.

Can't wait for GTA V in 2014. What? Next year is agent's year, and you know they'll just release a small V snippet to market that game as well. Hell, maybe we'll be lucky if we get V by 2016 if rockstar has any other games in the works. 2014 could be bully 2, 2015 could be another midnight club. Really, they could make us wait for eternity.

People will throw shoes at you if yous say 2014. They are already not satisfied with not releasing on August or June. I am interested in who is Dan M.? Maybe Dan. But his surname is Houser. It might not be it.

Da Perzinga
That line is funny. I bet Dan was sitting there writing that and thinking to himself "Alright, I've got to make a professional sounding response in reply to him mentioning people losing interest in GTA V. Hahaha, losing interest in GTA V eh? They'll come flocking back like honeybees $$$$. *sips whiskey*"

Your Zee's bro, right? sarcasm.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

Your Zee's bro, right? sarcasm.gif

No, even Zee's family would have the mental capacity to not confuse an 'H' with an 'M'

This is a whole new breed of troll

[ninja]