No news until MP3 released

Dr. John

GhostFaze64
Or maybe 24th May will be the start of 2nd trailer countdown which will be released some time in June?

Or maybe your a moron.

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing will happen on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

Chill out children, wipe your tears

"No news until Max Payne 3 Get's released" Hmmm....Yup that pretty much makes sense to me colgate.gif We got 1 more month to go Btw.

user posted image

GhostFaze64
So 33 days, THEN we can start waiting for info? MAN F*CK THIS!

Yes, people don't seem to know how to use their brains, we won't get info until a few months after Max Payne 3's release.

Rockstar is going to be doing social club events and releasing game hints and tips.

Stop being fools, and use your common sense people.

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing will happen on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

Chill out children, wipe your tears

Well, we may as well keep waiting till June. This summer will be a blast. I know it.

Guess what forum i'm gonna spend my summer in?

I wont even touch the ground outside my house.

I can only amagine peoples reactions if it wasnt gonna be released until 2013 I mean its been 6 months already and people are freaking out

So 33 days, THEN we can start waiting for info? MAN F*CK THIS!

Yes, people don't seem to know how to use their brains, we won't get info until a few months after Max Payne 3's release.

Rockstar is going to be doing social club events and releasing game hints and tips.

Stop being fools, and use your common sense people.

Few months after the release you say.. Few equals more than two.

So that will be atleast 8 months between the first trailer and new info. sad.gif

Well, we may as well keep waiting till June. This summer will be a blast. I know it.

Man that's messed up

Man that's messed up

It was a joke tounge.gif

i'm expecting trailer 2 on the 25th April 2012

And for what reason?

No reason, just got this feeling that trailer 2 might be released on that date which was a possible clue months ago from 2504. And others might say otherwise

And for what reason?

No reason, just got this feeling that trailer 2 might be released on that date which was a possible clue months ago from 2504. And others might say otherwise

The 2504 on the sidewalk?

COUNTDOWN STARTS: 30 days and counting ...

Some might say that this is the countdown until release of MP3.

Others, on this forum, might say that this is the countdown until the potential end of the GTAV news blackout, 15 May 2012.

Others, on this forum, might say that this is the countdown until the potential end of the GTAV news blackout, 15 May 2012.

Do you really think they will start with news/pics/videos/trailers for GTA V the same day MP3 comes out? *facepalm*

And for what reason?

It's 2405 & 2304, which was in the 'blue' thread.....and we're not getting a trailer the 23rd of April. So you're wrong in a couple ways

Retarded

And for what reason?

The 2504 on the sidewalk?

No in a previous topic of the original topic many months ago of these clues that said 1102, which was proved as 2nd NOV 2011 (wednesday) for trailer 1, and 2504, which could be 25th April 2012 (which is also a Wednesday) for trailer 2, or 24th May 2012 (Thursday) for the possible release date of GTA V

Now some or most might not believe this, and fair enough, but these hints that has been discussed last year of 2405 and there is proof of this

Edited by HeNDo6750

I think we're gonna get new trailer near MP3 release just to boost some traffic to R*'s page.

None of these numbers in the trailer mean anything about a future date. It's impossible for Rockstar to know last fall when or if anything would be ready by a certain date in spring. See: every release date they've ever announced then delayed

Like i have said people might think it is impossible, fair enough, but i think it is possible for R* to do so.

They set goal dates for everything. I just don't get why they couldn't release a screenshot a month after the trailer. That would be great for the fans, to keep morale up. R* needs to improve in this area. It's total B.S. how they've handled everything after the trailer thus far, if you ask me. That's proof that the trailer wasn't for the fans, but for the shareholders because stocks were going down the shi**er. It's R*'s ball, and they took it home. For now.

Chickenwing
I think we're gonna get new trailer near MP3 release just to boost some traffic to R*'s page.

This... People will go on the site... See MP3 again and look at the trailers for it and consider buying it...

It would be a smart move just to advertise MP again

When it said "in the near future" it brought a smile to my face smile.gif

yeah me too.. i wasn't expecting any new GTA V news before Mp3 release anyway, so im not that pissed because i'm sure they will release TONS of new info about GTA V once Max payne 3 gets released, it was obvious from the begining

The__Phoenix

at least they understand that they must provide new information soon,if not the interest by the game can fall quickly.

at least they understand that they must provide new information soon,if not the interest by the game can fall quickly.

The interest for a new GTA will fall quickly just because they are not telling you how the game will be?

My dear friend, it's Grand Theft Auto. Even if God made a game where you control the world, GTA would sell more.

Like i have said people might think it is impossible, fair enough, but i think it is possible for R* to do so.

If they did that, it would be THE WORST business decision they've ever made BY FAR.

Triple Vacuum Seal

If they did that, it would be THE WORST business decision they've ever made BY FAR.

What the hell; "worst?" BS...

The GTAV teaser trailer was the best thing to ever happen to Max Payne 3. I'm sure R* has made much worse business decisions in the past dozingoff.gif (delaying games, announcing Agent too early, poor dev. management of RDR at first, Hot Coffee mod, etc).

The__Phoenix

The interest for a new GTA will fall quickly just because they are not telling you how the game will be?

My dear friend, it's Grand Theft Auto. Even if God made a game where you control the world, GTA would sell more.

Even if God made a game where you control the world, GTA would sell more. biggrin.gif

great quote . You should use this as signature.