No news until MP3 released

Dr. John

I was expecting more fakes in GTA 5 Section. I sent an E-Mail to R* Support and I also included about this site (gtaforums.com) in my e-mail. I was telling them that how much spam has increased. So, I covered up all those activities here and e-mailed them. I got my relpy:

http://i.imgur.com/BCVBO.png

They are busy with MP3 and they will release a news after MP3 has been released so, WE WON'T GET ANY NEWS UNTIL THEN. If I remember right, MP3 will be released at this month or May. So, we can get news soon.

AmericanInfantry
When it said "in the near future" it brought a smile to my face smile.gif

Agreed. It would be sensible for R* to have new info for us after Max Payne 3 is released.

It's not too long of a wait either.

Triple Vacuum Seal
I was expecting more fakes in GTA 5 Section. I sent an E-Mail to R* Support and I also included about this site (gtaforums.com) in my e-mail. I was telling them that how much spam has increased. So, I covered up all those activities here and e-mailed them. I got my relpy:

http://i.imgur.com/BCVBO.png

They are busy with MP3 and they will release a news after MP3 has been released so, WE WON'T GET ANY NEWS UNTIL THEN. If I remember right, MP3 will be released at this month or May. So, we can get news soon.

We've technically gotten info since the trailer via. 'Ask & Answered'; it was just very insignificant. The crews thing applied to MP3 too, but it was "news" nonetheless so I don't see this as proof for anything.

Da Perzinga

Max Payne 3 coming on May 15th. But the PC Edition coming on May 29th or June 1st. I hope there are new Information after the first release (May 15th). Man, just one f*cking month. My interest in GTA V will increase again. smile.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

I got again a Déjà-vu... this info is so familiar with me and I swear i heard that somewhere before.

But well good to hear that again. colgate.gif

The thing i don't get is why in the trailer with that parcel van passing the house with "We Aim Not to Lose" on the side and the number 2405 on the pavement/sidewalk

Could it be the release of GTA V or a trailer release date (which i highly doubt)

I mean many clues being pointing to 2405

Edited by HeNDo6750

Something is likely to happen on 24th May. And my guess is it will be the second trailer. If the second trailer will come in May, then I think that GTAV will most definitely be released in October.

Something is likely to happen on 24th May. And my guess is it will be the second trailer. If the second trailer will come in May, then I think that GTAV will most definitely be released in October.

Yes but i doubt the second trailer, R* is saying with all of these clues about 2405, which people have found but gets negative replies about that date saying its impossible from other people on here

It's not just strategy, they probably really are too busy. Even though Rockstar North is where GTA V is made, Rockstar New York markets all the games. They're the filter between Rockstar and the world and they have to look at everything and decide what goes out. Rockstar North doesn't release info on its own, and New York is focused on presenting Max Payne 3.

They've even been quieter about Max Payne Mobile than they were about GTA III mobile. Newswire has 8 posts tagged GTA III/iPhone and only 3 tagged Max Payne/iPhone. I bet that's because it's crunch time on Max Payne 3.

You expect Rockstar to admit that 2405 is a specific date? biggrin.gif Even if it is they won't say it.

I know they won't confirm the date

Or maybe 24th May will be the start of 2nd trailer countdown which will be released some time in June?

HydraulicWaRiOr

You do realize you're asking support right? They know just as much as you and I. It's pretty much pointless.

So 33 days, THEN we can start waiting for info? MAN F*CK THIS!

Edited by stee_vo

huevos_benedicto_180

Calm down you immature fools and wait for June/late May for info.

(I'm saying this in Don Draper's voice, you should read it that way)

We want news, we want news, we want news, we want news! tounge.gif

Just kidding. It just feels balls knowing we need to wait almost another month for some new info when we have already waited 5.

I get why they do it though.

BullworthAcademy

(I'm saying this in Don Draper's voice, you should read it that way)

Who the f*ck is Don Draper.

Buffalo Soldier

I'm sorry but your email to them is bullsh*t.

'People are starting to loose interest in that game [GTA V] and are more interested in MP3'

No we f**king aren't? Infact it's the complete opposite? I'm not sure if you said that to scare them into replying or something, or if you're actually abit deluded and think that way?

Da Perzinga

Only now I've seen it: People are starting to loose interest in that game and are more interested in MP3. That's not true. Most people who wait for GTA V don't want MP3 because of the f*cking long wait. That what you have written to them is that, what they want to hear. mad.gif

Edited by Da Perzinga

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

huevos_benedicto_180

Just kidding. It just feels balls knowing we need to wait almost another month for some new info when we have already waited 5.

I know, but at least we're not waiting for Half Life 3. Those fans have it rough.

Long_Haired_Boy

Riddle me this batman.

Why did R* release info on the crews so early? ph34r.gif

They must have more arsenal up their arse!

colgate.gif

I know, but at least we're not waiting for Half Life 3. Those fans have it rough.

Haha, yeah i guess.

Death2Drugs

Well, we may as well keep waiting till June. This summer will be a blast. I know it.