GTAV THEME SONG?

Lil.Scooter24

Lil.Scooter24

Now before you all tell me its fake! Listen to the music and imagine loading the game screen up while listing to this song, I think it sounds perfect fake or not! The song is called L.S. Mob by Michael Hunter and I believe It fits very well to the game.

And if you still don't think it does then listen to the song while playing the trailer! The best part is It fits perfectly when the music 'stop' and the protagonist's face appear!

GTAV trailer L.S. Mob

G1T

BullworthAcademy

This song HAS to be the loading screen theme

MrDanceWithLance

This song fits surprisingly well with the GTA V trailer. Whether it is intentional or not, I don't know. I must admit, that song does sound good.

The song from the trailer is cool. It woud be cool for loading screens.

Ten film wideo zawiera treść od partnera NBC Universal, który zablokował go na mocy praw autorskich.

Przepraszamy za usterki.

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that.

MrDanceWithLance
The song from the trailer is cool. It woud be cool for loading screens.

I agree with you. I would like to see that song included in the game.

Its the kind of thing that should play after the last mission when you are on top of the V in Vinewood sign and you say to yourself "This is another era, but to think so much happened here. What happened to all my dear 1992 friends?"

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

This wouldn't fit as a loading screen music but for the theme it's perfect IMO.

Very, very different vibe to the Soviet Connection of GTA IV - not as dark I'd say. Suggests more redemption than IV's revenge I feel.

Tried it with the GTA V trailer fits perfectly.

In my opinion this should be the loading screen for GTA V.

Phantomkick

good song, im pretty sure its fake though.... but who knows.. its fit the trailer perfectly

Since R* is not using secondhand music in GTA this won't be the loadingscreen music and won't be included anywhere. But it's a great remix of the Soviet Connection.

Buffalo Soldier

Was going to post this last night, wasn't sure if it had been posted or not - but yeah I'm not sure about it.

Infact listening to it again, it actually sounds like something that could of been used for Chinatown wars.

In a way it's not such a bad thing if it's the theme BUT I want a catchy awesome theme like VC or SA again - GTA IV's theme was so depressing but that went with the dull story.

I'd hate for the story to be dull and depressing again.

Oh and apperantley it's not even the theme, it's just the music they're using in Trailer 2.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

MiamiVice1984
Ten film wideo zawiera treść od partnera NBC Universal, który zablokował go na mocy praw autorskich.

Przepraszamy za usterki.

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that.

Should work now.

Przepraszamy za usterki.

Sorry about that.

Should work now.

If it's blocked due to copyrighted material it won't work smile.gif

GTAViscool1

Yes, first trailer was sunshine and no crimes, except the last part. I think trailer 2 will be the sign of crimes

G1T

Chickenwing

The CJ rap for San Andreas was amazing! Hope they have a theme song like this for V

Been posted a hundred times, but I think the songs's cool. Sounds Michael Hunter-ish, we should ask him what's his opinion about it.

It would be perfect for the intro cutscene. But for the loading screen, no, or at least, not like this. I can imagine another song sounding close to this one, kind of like IV's loading theme which was different from the main theme heard in the opening cutscene.