Is this the first gameplay?

Doland J. Trump

Brazilian Mermaid
user posted image

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
Anaïs Nin

dumbassbuffet

Finally something that may or may not be legit. While I'm leaning towards fake, i'd like to keep this one in the possible pile. Even if it is just for cutscenes or mp3

Ok, i searched for a topic regarding this but couldn't find anything. So anyhoo in the video it seems that they are testing the new rage engine for cars....take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQQrMBpVGOM

This video has been posted already and no one think its real

I suggest you get ready to be torn apart by the basement dwellers, they haven't being getting much info and when sumone posts some bullsh*t like this they tend to take it really hard but nice try dont worry I have been in your position before and I survived

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

Ok, i searched for a topic regarding this but couldn't find anything. So anyhoo in the video it seems that they are testing the new rage engine for cars....take a look.

I suggest you get ready to be torn apart by the basement dwellers, they haven't being getting much info and when sumone posts some bullsh*t like this they tend to take it really hard but nice try dont worry I have been in your position before and I survived

Can you blame them? I mean 5 months without any info. Some of us are patient, but most lost it already.

user posted image

Doland J. Trump

I'm so sorry but i dont stay home all day watching the forums like the worlds gonna end if i take my eyes off it. It's what I found and i just WANTED to share it. Whatever the hell happened to freedom of speech?

PowerKracker

Yes, because a current-gen game can totally have real-time lighting like this.

Problemses?

Chickenwing

It has the Rockstar logo in the corner... It must be real..

Can you blame them? I mean 5 months without any info. Some of us are patient, but most lost it already.

well losing it and being an asshole to others on a forum isnt gunna make any info come out faster either not everyone sit in the basement searching for info as soon as it comes out thats why you always have people re-posting info cuz they just started searching for sh*t or they just found interest in the game

You really can't blame these guy either? All we can do is be patient and cope with those that re post old sh*t in a nice way and hopefully when new legit info does come out it will be worth the wait HOPEFULLY R* PLZ MAKE THE WAIT WORTH IT PLZ!!!!

Edited by MrAfro77

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

European style license plate on the truck. Makes no sense for Los Santos, USA. Try harder.

Nah, fake. That boxy police car thingy whatever doesn't even have the right plates on it, that's not how they look in America. It's all bogus.

chestycougth

bullsit

i made i nice little picture out of letters but it didnt keep the spaces.

I SPENT AN HOUR DOING IT!

Edited by chestycougth

ShotGunRain

Consoles can't handle that type of graphics. Plus why did he remove the like/dislike option? And also license plates are wrong fake.

krazy_fool_X

That could be from anything by anyone.

I guess thanks for sharing anyway, nice to have some rumours to keep us active, but next time ask yourself why some random guy on youtube seems to have the world exclusive first footage of GTAV.

Los Santos Pedestrian
As real as LA girls' boobs.

AS FAKE AS A PAIR OF VINEWOOD TITS

It has the Rockstar logo in the corner... It must be real..

The Rockstar logo doesn't meant anything. As long as it's on YouTube, that's the proof it's real. sigh.gif

It's fake dude.