Is mexico included?

elammm

Keeping this short and sweet, we've all seen the rumors that you can drive south into mexico etc. This is a prt scrn from GTA V trailer, I've never seen anyone mention this before, notice the MEXICAN flag and the japanese one. Discuss.

user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian

I live in Vermont and there's Canadian flags. Hell, those are around in central New York. So it doesn't necessarily mean that there's Mexico in the game.

Hmmm nice bike

^^^And the European Union, too. And maybe the rest of America for that matter.

xNewtype Acex

Keeping this short and sweet, we've all seen the rumors that you can drive south into mexico etc. This is a prt scrn from GTA V trailer, I've never seen anyone mention this before, notice the MEXICAN flag and the japanese one. Discuss.

user posted image

There's also a Japanese flag.

Does that also mean we will be able to visit Japan, but wait there's also a European Union flag!

Oh boy we will be able to visit all EU countries!

OR NO WAIT!

Maybe they have those flags there to symbolize the large amount of mexican, japanese and european immigrants in California.

But nah, it obviously means were going to Mexico, you guys.

user posted image

To me that person looks like Niko Bellic from IV for some reason

Although I've dreamed once with Mexico being included in GTA V (at that time GTA V wasn't even announced) I thought it would be impossible, just a dream anyway...

But still so, no, Mexico will not be included. It's stupid to assume a country is included just because there is a flag of it somewhere. If I take ino account your assumptions, that would mean that Japan will also be included just because there is a flag ? Nooooo waaay

So we have nothing to discuss on this topic

All I see is the flag of Mexico in a golf course located in LA (LS).

I don't see how this means we will be able to go to Mexico or even see Mexico, it's just a flag, could mean a lot of things, as you said, the flag of Japan is also there, doesn't mean we will be able to go to Japan... Maybe the owner of the gold course is Japanese or something....

The Japanese flag is there. We must be able to travel across the Pacific and visit Japan. Oh look, there's a European Union flag as well. We must be able to travel across American and then travel across the Atlantic to Europe.

The flags are just there. They don't signify anything. Stop over analysing things