That CV

Jakee.

It wasnt proven fake. It just hasnt been proven legit. Dont take anything as real info unless Rockstar says it themselves

ShnePmW.jpg?5

The CV/Resume that stated V was a complete shipped product for October 2012, it was proven fake (apparently) and I would like to see the post / thread / topic where it was proven fake if you wouldn't mind just intrigued

You can clearly tell the resume/CB has been edited. The space between GTA V and the other games is noticeably larger than the spaces between other games. Furthermore, all the games on it are in sequential order by their release date. Ride to Hell is on the resume at the top and it's release date is listed as N/A. The game is currently on hold so if it's on hold why would it be listed as the most recent on the resume? Then we have GTA V which is randomly listed above it. It just doesn't fit. Plus, as I already mentioned, you can tell it was edited in by the larger space there than between other games.

Up until Rockstar made their surprise announcement, there wasn't a single peep about GTA V, and it was likely in development years before. Now all of a sudden after the trailer Rockstar is leaking more than a sieve. It doesn't make sense. Releasing a personal resume with GTA V and a release date on it is just something a Rockstar employee would never do. Employees are protected by NDA's which means they can't say anything or they'll lose their job and could be sued for breaching the terms. Seems every time something gets released around here people seem to completely forget of the consequences for Rockstar employees if they were to leak something. I know someone is going to PM me and say this if I don't address it. Yes, the resume was deleted, but what better way to stir up controversy than to delete it after several gaming sites get a hold of it? Bottom line, 99.9% of these leaks and rumours are pure bullsh*t and are just made by people with nothing better to do with their lives to fool the masses of gullible and incompetent people on forums like this.