Upcoming Asked&Answered

no_chance

The upcoming asked and answered interests me there's a possibility that there gonna tell when there gonna reveal more info the exact date what do you guys think smile.gif

I think Rockstar will have learnt by now not to be releasing dates until they are certain they will meet it, they have delayed most of their previous titles which is a bad thing for PR.

I highly doubt we will see a release date announced for a while, there was a reason one wasn't present in the announcement trailer.

I think Rockstar will have learnt by now not to be releasing dates until they are certain they will meet it, they have delayed most of their previous titles which is a bad thing for PR.

I highly doubt we will see a release date announced for a while, there was a reason one wasn't present in the announcement trailer.

i didn't say release date for the game i meant release date for info they never stated the New Asked&Answered would be only for Max payne 3

I propose that we change this topic to a directory of questions for the asked and answered. People list your questions and we can have a representative from the forums post them in the newswire. I wouldnt mind doing it. If we have like 60 questions on GTA V organized and presented in a respectful manner they can deny us info all they want but they may take us more seriously, and there is a SLIGHT chance that they will press to get info out sooner. Just my thoughts

ShnePmW.jpg?5

inflamedeyeball
I propose that we change this topic to a directory of questions for the asked and answered. People list your questions and we can have a representative from the forums post them in the newswire. I wouldnt mind doing it. If we have like 60 questions on GTA V organized and presented in a respectful manner they can deny us info all they want but they may take us more seriously, and there is a SLIGHT chance that they will press to get info out sooner. Just my thoughts

Good idea.

I'll go ahead and fire off some basic ones.

- V coming out this year?

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

- What is the steak situation?

Great idea

Basic questions asked in a civilised manner and they may give us something

Timeline on new info coming to us? release date? etc

Mods are wankers.........

There will be nothing about V unfortunately, they proved that with the last Q&A, we will get a shout-out at most, I think this will mostly be for the whole max-payne 3 questions, I will ask a couple of questions smile.gif

FelipeVinhao

I have the feeling that they'll hold any question related to GTA5 and will be dedicated to MP3, unless they really want to show some definitive information, like release date without chance for delays.

- Will Rockstar be at E3?

- When Rockstar will release any informations about GTA V? April, May, June, or later?

- Will Rockstar be at E3?

- When Rockstar will release any informations about GTA V? April, May, June, or later?

Rockstar will be at E3 under Take-Two Interactive.

I'm pretty sure if you post GTA V related questions on anything on the Newswire (unless its a GTA V post which hasn't happened in awhile) you will be considered off-topic and risk losing posting privileges over there.

John The Grudge

-

Good idea.

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

Steady on we don't want to grill them too hard.

Buffalo Soldier

They'll more than likely ignore every single question regarding GTA V and focus on f**king Max Payne 3, again.

huevos_benedicto_180

If I remember correctly, after their last Asked & Answered they said something about not answering GTA V questions. It probably was in the comments of the article but also may have been about the next A&A - I can't remember.

Either way, considering how close we are to Max Payne 3's release I wouldn't expect anything from this one. I am now starting to think that the next piece of GTA V information will come at E3 - after a wait this long it has to be a big announcement.

-

Good idea.

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

I think that question is completely necessary. Rockstar doesn't know what's at steak with this situation.

enjoithepain

How big is the map size compared to Liberty City?

How long is the story mode in GTA V?

-

Good idea.

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

I think that question is completely necessary. Rockstar doesn't know what's at steak with this situation.

The steaks are pretty high here. This might be our one chance to get GTA V info out of Rockstar.

Firstly, I very much doubt it will be anything to do with GTA 5.

Max Payne 3 is getting closer and closer, so they probably want to clear up any final questions or concerns people have about the game. If your planning on asking them GTA 5 info do not flood their site/twitter/facebook with repeat question which sound like your desperate. Ask them something simple, nothing demanding like release dates or protoganists, just some simple things which would be hard not to answer. If they see stuff like "hurr durr why u no give us trailer!" they'll immediately skip over it.

GentlemanSquid
-

Good idea.

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

The steaks are pretty high here. This might be our one chance to get GTA V info out of Rockstar.

Perhaps if we roast them hard enough we'll get something out of them.

Firstly, I very much doubt it will be anything to do with GTA 5.

Max Payne 3 is getting closer and closer, so they probably want to clear up any final questions or concerns people have about the game. If your planning on asking them GTA 5 info do not flood their site/twitter/facebook with repeat question which sound like your desperate. Ask them something simple, nothing demanding like release dates or protoganists, just some simple things which would be hard not to answer. If they see stuff like "hurr durr why u no give us trailer!" they'll immediately skip over it.

I agree, this is a very tender situation. A rare chance to get some juicy GTA V details. We must approach this with caution.

Da Perzinga

Why the f*ck has Rockstar released the trailer that early?! We wait 5 motherf*cking months for NOTHING and it's still 2 months to E3, and then we will MAYBE have new information or a motherf*cking Max Gay 3 DLC. That sucks, man. I'm tired of this long waiting.. The hype going for me down. Thanks Rockstar with your Max Gay 3 sad.gif

We wait almost seven months for new solid GTA V information. I hope Rockstar brake the silence soon. There are already people which behave like Zee.

Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Austria.

Guys I know we wont get these questions answered but I feel that if we present them in a professional compiled manner they will at least reconsider giving us info soon. Here are the questions so far.

-When will we hear more info. What is the timeline for new info

- Which platforms?

- Pilotable planes?

- Why Los Santos?

- Multiple Protagonists?

-How big is the map size compared to Liberty City?

-How long is the story mode in GTA V?

-Why such a long wait since the initial release of the trailer/announcement.

- Are any of the past characters making a return ? Is this a new era ?

- What development stage is the game currently undergoing ?

- Is the person standing at the balcony the game's protagonist ?

-what are they promoting at E3 this year?

I will continue to edit this compilation.

WE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANSWERS. THIS IS JUST A TANGIBLE VERSION OF OUR EXPRESSION TOWARDS WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW. IT MAY IN FACT AFFECT THE INFO TO COME.

Edited by deffpony
ShnePmW.jpg?5

They won't talk about GTA V because if they do it'll be effectively a steak to the heart of Max Payne 3...

They won't talk about GTA V because if they do it'll be effectively a steak to the heart of Max Payne 3...

not necessarily if they answer a question like "when can we expect gta info R* it's been so long", R* weve been waiting so long please say something" They can then respond like We know it's tuff waiting out this long for some Grand Theft Auto 5 information were happy today to tell you we'll be starting to talk about IT starting May something or June etc....

Why the f*ck has Rockstar released the trailer that early?! We wait 5 motherf*cking months for NOTHING and it's still 2 months to E3, and then we will MAYBE have new information or a motherf*cking Max Gay 3 DLC. That sucks, man. I'm tired of this long waiting.. The hype going for me down. Thanks Rockstar with your Max Gay 3 sad.gif

Max Payne 3 was announced in 2009.

If they respond to any questions regarding Gta V, i'm guessing they will be rather vague answers.

- Are any of the past characters making a return ? Is this a new era ?

- What development stage is the game currently undergoing ?

- Is the person standing at the balcony the game's protagonist ?

If they respond to any questions regarding Gta V, i'm guessing they will be rather vague answers.

surely not though, i mean yes we have been waiting 5 to 6 months for more GTA V info, but they should at least give out more info. And if they mention the exact release date of GTA V, then i will thank them and will definately buy the game within a week after it get released

I hope they do answer and give us a bit more information, but I'm not expecting much from this.

I'm sure you have noticed them respond. "In a few months time" then it was "soon" or the "near future" or something along those lines. I dont know how much more vague they can be though.

Edited by Darrel