Order from a bar?

Degrees

So do you all want your character to get drunk without having to call up a friend and pick them up from their house and then go to the bar? In real life that sucks, itwas too long in GTA IV also. I was getting happy that Niko could get drunk but it was too long. TBOGT was better but I want the character to drink more then just shots. Also I want to see my character drink.

Anyway open bars and clubs were we can order drinks I want them to do that in the game. Also have a drunk system so like you wouldn't get super drunk after drinking 3 beers. Also drunk on missions that be cool.

You could always just drink while playing the game.

Oh wait, the majority of the people who post here are 12 years of age and have a long ways to go before they can get booze. lol.gificon14.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

Yep, i want the drunkness back! biggrin.gif

Yes it was the best thing about the game imo. I like drinking with Carmen when she was drunk she reminded me of an ex ah good times.

Oh wait, the majority of the people who post here are 12 years of age and have a long ways to go before they can get booze. lol.gificon14.gif

I'm 20 I want my character to be drunk for 5 mins if I'm drunk I be pissed the whole night. Besides I'm out doing things when drinking not staying at home that just sucks.

Buffalo Soldier

The Drinking System needs revamped completely.

I want to be able to walk into a Nightclub and down shots, dance, get lucky with bitches, and down more shots before stumbling out of the club later that night pissed and unable to stand - with a bunch of random pedestrians, that would be brilliant.

And I want to be able to bring the protagonist to a Pub or a Bar - and have a few drinks alone, or with a friend - I think it'd be sweet if you could go into a bar or a place alone, and happen to bang into a friend and have a few drinks with them.

Anyway I think your level of drunk-ness should depend on WHAT you drink and how MUCH you drink.

This would effect you differently, visually and how you drive just like in GTA 4 but I would like it to last longer if you've drank alot more.

Would be funny if they brought back the ability to talk to pedestrians like in SA - and when you're drunk, your protagonist just replies with Negative comments constantly and gets himself into bar brawls and drunken alley fights.

The Drinking System needs revamped completely.

I want to be able to walk into a Nightclub and down shots, dance, get lucky with bitches, and down more shots before stumbling out of the club later that night pissed and unable to stand - with a bunch of random pedestrians, that would be brilliant.

And I want to be able to bring the protagonist to a Pub or a Bar - and have a few drinks alone, or with a friend - I think it'd be sweet if you could go into a bar or a place alone, and happen to bang into a friend and have a few drinks with them.

Anyway I think your level of drunk-ness should depend on WHAT you drink and how MUCH you drink.

This would effect you differently, visually and how you drive just like in GTA 4 but I would like it to last longer if you've drank alot more.

Would be funny if they brought back the ability to talk to pedestrians like in SA - and when you're drunk, your protagonist just replies with Negative comments constantly and gets himself into bar brawls and drunken alley fights.

inlove.gif

I like the way you think. This would be perfect especially if you can bump into a friend at the club.

Could you imagine in GTA 4 if you could have bumped into Brucie and Roman that would have been cool. PS why the hell was the clubs closed in IV?

Cosmic Gypsy

not only do i want it back, but i want to control how drunk i get, the effect should last longer, i want to be able to get drunk anytime i want, NOT just during trips with friends, and no matter how drunk i get i want to be able to fist fight and use weapons, drunken mayhem would be amazing.

i thought drink driving in IV was amazing.. Bang on.

Yeah... Getting drunk and playing games doesnt go to well for me. Im a really really violent drunk and if i die in the game or lose i get cheesed. Buuuuut that also depends and what a drink and HOW MUCH i drink lmao. Guaranteed that majority of the times i drink im not at home play video games lmao.

Now getting HIGH.... thats a different story.