I really expect a blowout as next!

Versous

Honestly, we've been waiting so long for any kind of info. I don't think that R* will release one trailer only but 2 or even 3 in the same week + Screenshots .

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect 3 story/ trailers but maybe one Story trailer and 2 short Vehicle/location trailers(Comparable to Max payne 3 weapon trailers!)

They even released 2 trailers at the same day for IV... http://www.gametrailers.com/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/2924

Edited by Versous

LMFAO  suicidal.gif

I don't give a f*ck about your comment, I still expect a blowout...

If you would have replied in a respectful way, I'd have cared about your comment cause I respect other users and I'm happy that I am like that.

LMFAO  suicidal.gif

If you would have replied in a respectful way, I'd have cared about your comment cause I respect other users and I'm happy that I am like that.

He has a point. And the one who is disrespecting are you.

I don't think there'll be a blowout. After the massive media reveal they had with SA, they took a more muted approach with IV. It'll be interesting to see what they do this time around.

Either way, I would presume (depending on an October release) that come May info will be hitting us weekly at least. Not necessarily all directly from Rockstar of course.

Well, anyway.

I wouldnt be surprised if they launched a website with a flash map, allowing you to view certain places.

And by that a load of screenshots, which will reveal some weapons, the protag, the map and maybe some things of the 'bold direction' they are talking about.

LMFAO  suicidal.gif

Lol this Forum is getting funnier every day.

There are so many overly pessimistic and overly optimistic people here and nothing in between biggrin.gif

LMFAO  suicidal.gif

Lol this Forum is getting funnier every day.

I know, you are a comedian.

There are so many overly pessimistic and overly optimistic people here and nothing in between biggrin.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Triple Vacuum Seal

lol.gif I don't know about all of that but I certainly expect a smaller time interval between trailers along with multiple game videos released in the same week like R* did with GTAIV and has done with MP3.

UtricularEwe001

Why do you want 3 trailers.it would ruin the experience.for me they should release a 30 sec clip and at the end of that,there should be a release date.I don't even want a 1 min clip next time,just the release date inlove.gif

Why do you want 3 trailers.it would ruin the experience.for me they should release a 30 sec clip and at the end of that,there should be a release date.I don't even want a 1 min clip next time,just the release date inlove.gif

3 trailers, ruin the experience? lol there will be atleast 4 more trailers until launch. Look how much trailers GTA IV had.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/2924

UtricularEwe001

3 trailers, ruin the experience? lol there will be atleast 4 more trailers until launch. Look how much trailers GTA IV had.

Gta 4 had 3-4trailers because, that was the first time r* produced game on console.whether you like it or not but there were many people who didn't have knowledge about the game and had some reservation of playing on console.so they wanted marketing.

Look at the views the trailer no 1 got: 15 million and counting and they already showed more than what they did with the first trailer of 4.it's all to do with marketing.I recon a possible trailer and a GI reveal (at the same time) and a final trailer which should carry the release date.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/grand-theft-auto-iv/2924

GTA IV had four trailers because it was delayed. I do not have to hand now, but in the buildup to GTA IV before it was delayed, a newspaper article/Dan Houser stated there was only going to be three trailers.

I would presume the same four V - One in June/July and then one in September?

Don't think that R* will suddenly provide us with tons of information. A month or two after the MP3 release they might give us something new.

GhostFaze64

Morons, GTA is coming out April 2013.

Case Closed.

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing will happen on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

Chill out children, wipe your tears

Gtaplayaminigun

I don't think we'll get 2 trailers in a week seeing the hype generated for V. May be some character introduction mini videos, which I don't want them to cause that would spoil a lot of things for me and it'd be pretty hard not to look at them if released...

1whitebuddah

THIS TOPIC IS USELESS, YOU ARE USELESS, YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE