Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,716 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Lee.

Crisis of 2016:Rage of Task Force 141

The_DanielMac

Lee.
Great mission. I Loved it. ^^

Thanks. smile.gif

Lee.

New mission uploaded:

Desperate Escape

Play and give feedback.

xghostx

Played the latest mission. What can I say, it's great, I can't find any writing mistake (maybe 1). I see you add some line from MW3 to the mission.

But I think you should add objects to the map to make it more realistic. icon14.gif

Rating 7.5/10

Waiting for more! wink.gif

Lee.
Played the latest mission. What can I say, it's great, I can't find any writing mistake (maybe 1). I see you add some line from MW3 to the mission.

But I think you should add objects to the map to make it more realistic. icon14.gif

Rating 7.5/10

Waiting for more! wink.gif

thanks smile.gif

And I know you'll noticed some MW3 Lines biggrin.gif

Yezz007

I played the current chapter 2, i see that company started to recruit more better soldiers. I like the gunfight more than the chapter 1..and i found something that may considered as a mistake at your latest mission; After i get out from the building, there is a checkpoint objective right placed at a motorbike and i just think i must ride it beacuse there was someone told me to ride it. I just try to drive it but the motorbike just gone and the player [email protected]#!%&* bored.gif

To make it simple: quickly get on the motorbike after escaped from the builing and see what happen.

Some people may think as same as me.

Without that, this is perfect!

Edited by Yezz007

Lee.

Thanks for playing Yezz. And, I tell you that the enemies in Chapter 2 is not the Shadow Company anymore, it's the Inner Circle and Sgt.Lukas' new armies wink.gif

About the latest mission, Yuri isn't dead, you'll know in the next mission wink.gif

And yeah, it's my mistake (I hide the bike too fast biggrin.gif )

Thanks again for playing mate biggrin.gif

Nitesh002

Played the first chapter.

The missions are very good. The way you used the objects and vehicles as cover, it was just awesome. It was really fun to use a mini gun to kill the missions.

I am not sure about what accuracies you used for the enemies, but in my opinion, in situations where there is adequate cover available you should set it high to either 75 or even 100.

Also the way you disabled headshot for all the enemies, I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's better to keep to keep a mixture of them.

Anyway, the missions were really good, even though at some point I didn't understand the story, especially mission 2 where I was completely unaware of what was happening, because I haven't played any of the MW.

But yeah, the missions were really fun to play. The gunfights, explosions and me using the tank, RPG and mini gun to destroy everything around me. biggrin.gif

Lee.

Thanks, Nitesh biggrin.gif

I am not sure about what accuracies you used for the enemies, but in my opinion, in situations where there is adequate cover available you should set it high to either 75 or even 100.

I set all of them to 50. Maybe I'll think about increasing the enemies accuracy wink.gif

Also the way you disabled headshot for all the enemies, I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's better to keep to keep a mixture of them.

That's my mistake. I'm going to keep that in mind icon14.gif

Again, thanks for playing and detailed feedback smile.gif

Lee.

New mission released:

Anti Task Force

Play and give feedback

I add a line from CoD:Black Ops. If you found it, post it here but put it in spoiler

EDIT:

New mission added:

Medical Situation

Play and give feedback

Edited by lee_atsugai

Nice_Shot
New mission released:

Anti Task Force

Play and give feedback

I add a line from CoD:Black Ops. If you found it, post it here but put it in spoiler

EDIT:

New mission added:

Medical Situation

Play and give feedback

Its very hard misson. Hunters RPG Tanks and my stupid AI teammates.

Lee.

Well, it's not that hard. In the mission "Medical Situation", you use a very strong tank wink.gif

xghostx

I played the last 2 missions. Alright, here is my feedback:

The 1st mission is quiet good, I only see 1 mistake of writing, but no use of object, you should have put some cover outside the hospital. When Lukas walk in to the hospital, why didn't they just capture him, why just let him go then get outside and fight his army? dozingoff.gif

Rating 7.2/10

The 2nd mission is better than the first one in my opinion, the length is very good, the explosion is cool, is a great mission, I have nothing more to say. icon14.gif

Rating 8.8/10

Keep up! biggrin.gif

About Black Ops lines, I saw some in both mission, 1st mission is when you enter the tank (X-Ray, or something like that), 2nd mission is the first part , when you checking the plane

Lee.

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it biggrin.gif

The 1st mission is quiet good, I only see 1 mistake of writing, but no use of object, you should have put some cover outside the hospital. When Lukas walk in to the hospital, why didn't they just capture him, why just let him go then get outside and fight his army?

The main reason is the TF141 only takes order from Sgt. Joy

About Black Ops lines, I saw some in both mission, 1st mission is when you enter the tank (X-Ray, or something like that), 2nd mission is the first part , when you checking the plane

You found them biggrin.gif

Again, thanks for the feedback and the rating man! biggrin.gif

Edited by lee_atsugai

Lee.

Review section have been updated. Thanks to Secronom President for the review

P.S - I put this on hold for a while until I finished my exams. Thanks for all of your supports guys smile.gif

Lee.

It's been a long time since I put this on hold for a while, and I finally finish my exams. So, here it is, the next mission of Chapter 2:

Wolverines

Play and give feedback

xghostx

Played the latest mission.

Hmmm, the mission is really good, I enjoy the gameplay of it. The length is very good, too.

This is what I think you should do. You should set all the actor on high places headshotable, if you don't, when the player shoot them in the head, they go back a little bit so I can't shoot them because they're out of sight. The only way to kill them is too cheat a bazooka or use jet pack.

Rating: 7.6/10

Lee.

Thanks for playing Ghost. Yeah, I just set those sharpshooters to be headshotable, while the enemies on the second floor, I didn't turn it on. blush.gif

Lee.

Full missions of Chapter 2 has been released!

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=19619

Missions included:

- Avengers

- Desperate Escape

- Anti Task Force

- Medical Situation

- Wolverines

- Los Santos Freedom -> New!

Play and give feedback please biggrin.gif

P.S - LS Freedom is the hardest mission in Chapter 2 + The hardest that I have ever made for now. I even failed this mission many times while testing it biggrin.gif

xghostx

Played LS freedom, the mission is quite good, the bike part (driving through the tunnel, the sewer), great idea but you didn't executed it good. You should have spawn the objects, cars before you get in the sewer, I have to drive very very slow to pass the checkpoint, if I drive fast, I miss the checkpoint, the checkpoint took a long time to appear because it's spawning actors and cars.

The shooting part is good. But the sniping part...you should have set more time, or make Lukas walk near the rail, I failed few times because I can't get a clear shot of Lukas. monocle.gif

I hope chapter III will be better. icon14.gif

Rating: 6.4/10 It could have been really higher if the driving part was good. Don't give up! icon14.gif

Lee.

Thanks for playing Ghost. Yeah, I know the driving part will be sh*tty because of the spawning objects. I'll try to improve on that. But about the sniping part, I have no problem while testing it. It works perfectly when I tested the mission.

Anyway, thanks for playing Ghost. smile.gif

Lee.

Chapter 3 has begun! The battlefield moved to a new city. The land of money, girls and death. That's right, Las Venturas!

New mission released:

Las Venturas Siege

You will find something new in this mission. Play and give feedback please biggrin.gif

Edited by lee_atsugai

xixoxoxo

Hey, Lee, I didn't played another Mission-Packs by you, but I will play this for sure, because I like Army-Themed Mission-Packs, and I will play it today, aslo the trailer it's very cool!

So, Good Luck!

Edited by tinu09

Lee.
Hey, Lee, I didn't play another Mission-Packs by you, but I will play this for sure, because I like Army-Themed Mission-Packs, and I will play it today, aslo the trailer it's very cool!

So, Good Luck!

Thanks

Anyway, I'm out of idea now, next mission will be done around 1 or 2 weeks later, so, stay tuned biggrin.gif

Zizo008
The second mission has been released! Check the main post for download link

Read this ONLY if you're not understand why Shepherd is still alive:

For anyone who play COD : MW2, the knife that made Shepherd dead didn't hit his eyes, it's actually Between his eyes. So that's why, Shepherd's still alive

I completed MW2 but i didn't play your missions (but if you just wanted to change the outcome in your mission, then this argument is wrong), but please, just please, stop these theories, like those gaz is ghost stuff, it was just a texture/graphic mistake, the guy is dead. And even if it hit him between his eyes, the knife got inside his head! so chances of survival are 1/10 plus don't forget he was left inconsious in the desert, i believe that makes it 0/10!

Lee.

Dude, as I said, this is just a custom sequel by me. It's based on my imagination. This is not a real sequel to MW2. This is just a fan made prequel to MW2 by me wink.gif

xghostx
The second mission has been released! Check the main post for download link

Read this ONLY if you're not understand why Shepherd is still alive:

For anyone who play COD : MW2, the knife that made Shepherd dead didn't hit his eyes, it's actually Between his eyes. So that's why, Shepherd's still alive

I completed MW2 but i didn't play your missions (but if you just wanted to change the outcome in your mission, then this argument is wrong), but please, just please, stop these theories, like those gaz is ghost stuff, it was just a texture/graphic mistake, the guy is dead. And even if it hit him between his eyes, the knife got inside his head! so chances of survival are 1/10 plus don't forget he was left inconsious in the desert, i believe that makes it 0/10!

I'm not Gaz and I'm still alive. cool.gif

But I do believe Ghost is still alive. icon14.gif

codenametukaioo7

hello leeatsugia I am doing your mission's dyom video review with commentry. I will make and upload them soon.

Edited by codenametukaioo7

xghostx

You really don't need to bump the topic, you already said that in the other topic, or at least you can just PM him.

Lee.

It's okay, Ghost. Anyway, I decided to remake the mission LV Siege. Stay tuned guys smile.gif