Really weird problem..

Gtaghost22

Hi guys, so recently i started playing the singleplayer again (i'm trying to get the platinum), now i just finished "Uncle Vlad" but i think my game data is glitched or something.

Here is the problem:

All the 3 islands are Unlocked from the start!!!!

Did this happen to anyone before? seems like a really weird glitch if you asked me, do you have any idea how can i fix it? should i delete the game data (and save date) and re-install it? im playing the complete edition on PS3 btw, i dont know if that makes any difference

nightwalker83

All three islands are supposed to be locked from the start and as you progress through the storyline missions the others will become available.

All three islands are supposed to be locked from the start and as you progress through the storyline missions the others will become available.

Yeah i know.. that is not what i said, the 3 islands are UNlocked from the start on my save, its really weird, i dont know if that happend to anyone before

Edited by Gtaghost22

Start a new game and see if the same issue occurs.

nothing happend, the islands are still unlocked from the start confused.gif should i delete the game data and re-install the game?

Any mods installed? Where did the game come from?

i'm playing om PS3, its the complete edition, that never happend to me before. i already finished the game multiple times, now i'm just playing again trying to get the platinum and this problem just appeared confused.gif

This is rather strange, don't know if the game on PS3 loads existing game data when starting a new game. It definitively shouldn't. Delete savegame data (if it's not of any importance) and try again.

This is rather strange, don't know if the game on PS3 loads existing game data when starting a new game. It definitively shouldn't. Delete savegame data (if it's not of any importance) and try again.

I deleted the save data but it didn't fix the problem, so i deleted the game data and re-installed the game and it works fine now smile.gif

in eflc, all parts are unlocked, maybe that has something to do with it.