So its been a 4 years...

GtaVComments

GTA IV

Most Memorable Moment(s)?

Three Leaf Clover was amazing.

Favorite Features?

The cover system and car handling (Although both took some getting used to). The Taxi's were good too.

Favorite In The Series?

I've thoroughly enjoyed playing IV since it was released, but Vice City is still my absolute favorite.

Overall IV Rating Out Of 10?

9/10.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

IV let some people down as it lacked many popular features from San Andreas, but I expected that to happen to a certain extent with the transition to Rage, Euphoria and a new generation of consoles. I expect V to build upon everything that was good about IV and sweeten that with new features and returning features from previous games.

Future Dream?

• Better multiplayer
  • A map that's larger than IV's while maintaining the level of detail

Impressed Or Let Down Slightly?

Very impressed. Although a return to Vice City would have been my first choice I'm perfectly fine with Rockstar's choice of setting for V and the trailer which confirmed that choice.

Overall GTA V Trailer#1 Rating Out Of 10?

10/10

deathdiggerswe

GTA IV

What is your favorite memorable moments from playing IV?

I guess, the first time i popped it into my xbox. I remember how impressed i were about the driving physics, when u first drove Roman in "the cousins bellic".

Favorite Features?

What was your favorite IV features e.g Physics?

By far the driving fysics. They were extremely realistic, I truly hope they don't change this in V, since this is the reason i still play IV.

Favorite In The Series?

Did you prefer IV to previous titles? e.g Vice City, San Andreas etc...?

Well, because GTA IV didn't offer such variety as Rockstars previous sandboxgames did, i have to i prefer SA. This is why i think V will be my all time fav. Imagine SA in HD graphics.

Did it exceed your initial expectations?

9/10

It's Rockstar Games, of course! Partly because u didn't get much information about the game before it was released, u constantly got impressed by IV as the story progressed. I never think i've played such a big game before.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

From playing IV post hype, do you expect V to live up to your expectations?

Certainly, Rockstar Games are perfectionists!

Future Dream?

What do you want most to do in V e.g Story, Exploration, Multiplayer etc...

Exploration. Im tired of the dark sad story of IV and its, slightly boring, freeroaming. And from what i've seen from the trailer, V will change this.

Did the trailer do it for you, are you excited and eager for this game most of all upcoming titles?

The trailer was amazing, and showed alot more of the game than i expected it would. And that is both a good and a slightly bad thing. I found the IV trailer epic and breathtaking, although it didn't show much of the game, while the V trailer mostly showed new features (working convertibles for ex.). I was impressed by the trailer, but still, it feels kind of like a showoff in some way. I really don't want Rockstar Games to turn this ambitious work of art into Call of Duty. I want quality, not quantity. I still think this game will be the of the lot, but i can't evade the feeling that i know some 12 year old is sitting and watching the trailer going "WOAH"!, whitout seeing the effort put in this game, blinded by the jetskis, and the fast going hydra.

Even though i had some issues with the trailer, yes it did. if the IV trailer got 9,5/10 i'd give this a 9. I'm extremely hyped for the game, but the trailer itself wasn't as epic as IVs trailer.

Edited by deathdiggerswe

Nice idea for a topic, man. icon14.gif

GTA IV

The first time I played it. Seeing the intro cutscene for the first time was so exciting. I hardly slept at all that night. Unfortunately, my girlfriend at the time wasn't pleased at all because it wasn't her fault for once.

Favourite Features?

I liked the way it looked, the way the cars felt and the characters. As for features, I really liked all of the little things like flying through the window when you crash, the posters and adverts in Star Junction.

Favourite In The Series?

It's my second favourite. Vice City will always be my first love.

8/10. It lacked playability after the main story was done with. This was a bit disappointing but the assassination missions helped to cure some of the boredom.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I really hope it lives up to the hype that surrounds it. It's the first game since IV that I've genuinely been excited about. I don't really play games all that much anymore but GTA is an exception. It's too good to miss out on.

Future Dream?

For me it has to be exploration and things to do once the main story is finished. I want Los Santos and everything that surrounds it to be intriguing, alive and nice to look at. IV had some good places to cruise along and I'm really looking forward to finding these roads in V. The desert-like area we saw in the trailer looks like it'll be interesting.

I was only let down in the sense that I instantly wanted more. Nevertheless, I loved the trailer. The music, the way it was cut, everything about it was spot on. Although, the lack of option for subtitles pissed me off for a while.

9/10. The trailer did exactly what it was intended to do. It got me interested, it kept my attention and it impressed me. A job well done.

Dudesig.png

Legendary912

GTA IV

First time playing the game it felt so real and fun to just jump out of the car whilst speeding.

Favorite Features?

The storyline.

Favorite In The Series?

Vice City for the Storyline & San Andreas for the fun!

8/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Improved physics & Graphics (Like RDR) More fun & more features like San Andreas.

Future Dream?

The story and exploration.

I am very excited for the game.

10/10

GTA IV

It was when I met a good percentage of my online friends. There was this little kid we were chasing down. He went into the penthouse and into the hallways. We were not able to get in there but he was. He was yelling "are you orgasmic??!!" lol. That was the formation of the "red army". Our crew came back then. Or the Brotherhood... one of those 2.

Favorite Features?

Multiplayer. Like above, it had basically everything!

Favorite In The Series?

Vice City handsdown...

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Its only thr first trailer... I remember seeing the first trailer of IV saying it was goin to be boring since the protag wanted to chill out.

Future Dream?

Hardcore exploration and multiplayer. I want GTA IV style multiplayer (freemode) and lots of vehicles to screw around in.

For while, the trailer did impress. The mountains really struck me! they are so huge. I just gotta hope that they are adventurable.

It gets an 8 because we dont know the MC's or the story. Besides speculation, nothing is set in stone.

inflamedeyeball

GTA IV

Playing Team Deathmatch on the 360 in Bohan, max number of players, just two teams. It was total mayhem. It was the single most enjoyable multiplayer experience I've had in any game. I became hooked on GTA IV team deathmatch then and there.

Favorite Features?

The multiplayer.

Favorite In The Series?

San Andreas.

It did no such thing as exceeding my initial expectations. I've played SA to the bone, and expected something like that, but bigger and better. I kept expecting to finally be handed my minigun / heat-seeking rocket launcher, see someone riding on a bike or finding a new clothes store for the biggest part of the game. When I unlocked the final island it slowly dawned on me that this was it. It felt like a remake of 3 with better graphics. Sure, the Ballad of Gay Tony was a lot better, but it was not a full game like IV itself was.

Don't get me wrong; I think IV is a good game, and I still have plenty of fun playing team deathmatch online with it. But here's the thing (sorry if I'm making references not everyone will get but it's the only way I know how to explain it at this time).

If Death Magnetic or Saint Anger were recorded by any other band than Metallica the expectations would have been a lot lower, and if they aren't seen in the light of previous recordings the albums aren't that bad. But for Metallica? The band that recorded Master of Puppets and the Black album? They f*cking SUCK!!!

So, if it wasn't named GTA a 7

but it's called GTA IV so a 3.5

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I really don't know. One the one hand I'm expecting the worst. R*'s games have become increasingly cut-scene driven and they seem to be more into making game-transcending interactive movies than making fun games. LA Noire was the worst. I know it wasn't strictly speaking a R* game but they sure as hell had influence and could have made it better.

On the other hand, I haven't lost my faith in R* yet, and seeing as they are returning to Los Santos they must surely be aware of the expectations of fans who long to see the gameplay from SA back. They sure did raise my expectations by putting so many planes in the first trailer. That jet ski is also something I'm quite eager to try out.

Future Dream?

From what I've seen on this forum, I want what most people want: Bring back all of the gameplay elements of SA with an improved RAGE engine and a more fun atmosphere (and less depressing story) than IV, but not as silly as SA (like in the Ballad of Gay Tony for example).

I am really looking forward to seeing Los Santos again, and seeing that jet whiz past in the trailer the first time I saw it made my heart skip a beat and fill with joy.

It exceeded my expectations by far. I am extremely stoked for this game.

Needs a release date though.

GTA IV

Standing on the whalf at Hove Beach while it was raining, staring into the ocean and looking over at Fishmarket South, it really felt like NYC.

Favorite Features?

Probably the physics.

Favorite In The Series?

It ranks right next to VC.

9.5/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

More countryside compared to SA, more city compared to Liberty City.

Future Dream?

I'm hoping the story is more complex and deeper than GTA IV.

I enjoyed the trailer but was let down slighty, I was hoping it'd be a return to VC but after watching it a few times again I wanted more information.

10/10, it showed more than I expected.

Edited by TinTinn

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

Oh, I forgot one more important thing that was introduced in the Episodes package, MISSION CHECKPOINTS!!! If there is one thing I have always hated, it was getting to the end of a mission, only to die, and then having to redo the entire mission (like the bank heist).

Hopefully GTAV has this in every part of the game.

zeppelincheetah

GTA IV

three leaf clover + playing with the glitchy swing in broker

Favorite Features?

the new physics system. runners up would be the new wanted level system followed by the more realistic car handling (at first i hated it but once i got used to it i found it far superior)

Favorite In The Series?

no, far from it. III > SA > VC > IV but its mostly the only one I mess around in because it looks the best and has the best physics

8/10 I was very disappointed with the narrative (I had my expectations way too high though). I didn't like Niko and especially not Roman. I didn't like how friends called me and bothered me. I didn't like the repetitive missions towards the end. I didn't like that almost everything that made San Andreas great was scaled back in GTA IV, though I do understand why they did it. But, in the end, it's still a Grand Theft Auto game so 8.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm as much as I can so I won't be burnt like with IV but I do expect the game to be more interesting than IV, have a large scale world (said to be the largest GTA yet), bring back the fun in GTA and hopefully not have such a disappointing narrative.

Future Dream?

My ideal GTA V would have asset missions like Vice City, side missions and rampages like GTA III, some form of a respect-o-meter like GTA 2 and characters like San Andreas. Also: BETTER RACING!!!

The trailer definitely more impressed than disappointed.

9/10

Edited by zeppelincheetah

niyazikilic03

GTA IV

Funny Bellic.

Favorite Features?

What was your favorite IV features e.g Physicsh?

Funny Speeches, Family bond, Killing, Multiplayer

Favorite In The Series?

SA and Iv

9,3/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I hope so, I'm Really looking forward to play this game!!!!!

Future Dream?

EVERYTHING!

Did the trailer do it for you, are you excited and eager for this game most of all upcoming titles?

I'm excited but it could be better.

9,5/10

MrDanceWithLance

GTA IV

Three Leaf Clover, To Live and Die in Alderney, Hostile Negotiation and the morality choices.

Favorite Features?

Realism, graphics, wanted level system, taxi rides, drinking.

Favorite In The Series?

GTA IV would have to be the best game in the series. It had the best characters and one of the best storylines. It had great graphics and great realism.

10/10

The best GTA released so far.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I expect GTA V to be way better than GTA IV and GTA San Andreas combined.

Future Dream?

I weant a great storyline with great gameplay and great characters, side missions and great graphics

The GTA V trailer was really impressive. It showed that GTA V was to be set in modern day times, with great graphics and much-liked elements of GTA IV, GTA San Andreas and, to some extent, GTA Vice City returning

10/10

One of the best GTA trailers released.

If you play them enough, all you need is the Rockstar collection and you're set! haha

Well, throw in Uncharted series, since I did

GTA IV

Had some great times on IV, it was the first GTA game with multiplayer support over the net, and I spent a lot of time on free roam, jumping out of helicopters only to forget theres no parachute, getting chased by modders(which is strangely REALLY FUN to see a NOOSE tank fly by your car)

Favorite Features?

Favourite features? There wasn't any. I don't know, the game didn't feel fully polished, walking around, hand combat and shooting felt like a right ball-ache, but cars & their handling was near perfect.

Favorite In The Series?

No, I feel GTA Vice City is still my favourite title in the series.

It did the job, but the mechanics and physics soon got the better of me, therefore 8/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I feel GTA V will be the game rockstar wanted to deliver beforehand, GTA IV was a test, I can see that and I can see GTAV and its mechanics are so much more improved.

Future Dream?

I want the city to feel alive, I want to have an immersive single-player campaign and then be able to hop into multiplayer and wreak havoc around Los Santos. I want their to be a huge amount of Houses, both ones that work how III work(garages, interiors) and then how HD houses work!

The trailer hit my spot, honestly I was hungry for news and the trailer filled that perfectly, they really did show a great deal of content, and I love the way they have kept quiet on a number of things, such as the protagonist and the plot. Most people hate how Rockstar works, I love it. cookie.gifcookie.gif

The trailer was perfectly fine, like I said it filled the thirst for information nicely, now I am waiting for when rockstar are ready to release another chunk of information! 9.5/10

GTA IV

I gotta say running over people with my car aswell.

Favorite Features?

Well,I liked the graphics in GTA IV really great to go back and visit Liberty City.

Favorite In The Series?

Nope.San Andreas is still my favorite but that might change depending on what I think of V when it hits the shelves.

In my opinion,I didn't really like Niko as a protagonist but it was good to have a immigrant come to America. 8.5/10 I gotta say

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Well,I know a lot of stuff will be changed in V just like the AI in GTA IV with the pedestrians in there car and them overtaking when its a red light.

Future Dream?

Exploring the surrounding areas,doing the storyline and causing chaos online.

I was really impressed with V. The jet,graphics,those blimps in the sky and seeing shots of the surrounding areas there will be a lot to explore in GTA V cannot wait.

9/10. It's left a mystery to whom the protagonist is for GTA V but I gotta say I was really impressed with the V trailer. The city looked polished and brand new I'm really hyped up for the second trailer and so on..

GTA IV

I gotta say running over people with my car aswell.

Favorite Features?

Well,I liked the graphics in GTA IV really great to go back and visit Liberty City.

Favorite In The Series?

Nope.San Andreas is still my favorite but that might change depending on what I think of V when it hits the shelves.

In my opinion,I didn't really like Niko as a protagonist but it was good to have a immigrant come to America. 8.5/10 I gotta say

GTA V Trailer#1

Well,I know a lot of stuff will be changed in V just like the AI in GTA IV with the pedestrians in there car and them overtaking when its a red light.

Future Dream?

Exploring the surrounding areas,doing the storyline and causing chaos online.

I was really impressed with V. The jet,graphics,those blimps in the sky and seeing shots of the surrounding areas there will be a lot to explore in GTA V cannot wait.

9/10. It's left a mystery to whom the protagonist is for GTA V but I gotta say I was really impressed with the V trailer. The city looked polished and brand new I'm really hyped up for the second trailer and so on..

GTA IV

Most Memorable Moments

-When Niko was speeding off, hit something, maybe some car in front of him just after taking a turn, in some fancy car just Gta'ed and flew out the window

-lapdances with that chick whatever her name was, the one from Bohan, real cute and pissy

-Multi player and Multi player Gliches

-opening scene

-being disappointed that unlike Gta San with no cheats. ,cannot get rich without doing missions

GTA IV

Future Dream

I make GTA.

Overall GTA V Trailer#1 Rating Out Of 10

cannot rate until #2 or 3 comes out alone the actual game, then could see how on point GTA V Trailer#1 was or should be rated.

G1T

GTAknowledge

GTA IV

Exploring the city at the beginning and the first few mission.

Favorite Features?

Realistic looking environment.

Favorite In The Series?

San Andreas was better. Way more things to do after the story. Unique theme compared to other games. Best map they have made.

8.5/10. Good graphics and physics. Story was ok. Map diversity lacking. Nothing to do after story over.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

High. Been over 4 years. Expecting the longest and best story they have ever made. Biggest made they have made. And more things to do after the story like in San Andreas.

Future Dream?

A very good story with many random events in the game such as house parties, natural disasters and many more. Would also like to see Grove Street and some characters from the original San Andreas.

The trailer was good but would have been better if it made it clear who the protagonist is. Though it did show a lot of the city which was good.

9/10.

So 4 years have passed and GTA V is on the brink. So starting with GTA IV...

• Playing the GTAs that came after it but before V (TLaD, BoGT, CtW)

• The fact that it led to more games in the same story (TLaD, BoGT, CtW)

• Can't choose between TLaD, BoGT, and CtW

• My expectations of there only being a 2 year gap between GTAs? Nope.

In all seriousness, I don't like when people just dismiss these 3 great GTA games in the name of making the gap between GTAs seem so much larger than it is.

GTA IV

first time i throw out a car window smile.gif) so fun

Favorite Features?

Physics! it's amazing

Favorite In The Series?

i think SA...

9/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

i want more things to do, it's all what i want

Future Dream?

more things to do after finish the storyline

Impressed

9/10

GTA IV

Going through the story line for the first time with no mods/cheats and no idea of what was next.

Favorite Features?

The new physics and graphics were big for me, as well as phones and the Internet (because of all the funny sh*t), and of course the mini-games

Favorite In The Series?

Yes, mainly due to the intense story-line this was my favourite, GTA SA comes in second (although for different reasons)

It's great game but it has never felt finished, I feel its lacking the things the made SA great I.E an expansive map with a country side, a special vehicles, a wide variety of vehicles (including planes), more open properties. Overall I give 9/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I'm not sure what to expect, they haven't really give us much info, but I hope they combine all the great things of both SA and IV.

Future Dream?

I have way to many things to list in this section but here are the biggest, new and better multi-player (something like samp), hundreds of vehicles (including more Planes, Emergency vehicles and special vehicles), more mini-games/side missions.

Very impressed so far, but I need more info.

So far 9/10, I need more info to accurately judge but it should hopefully go to ten out of ten.

GTAIV

1. Just Starting the Game for the first time, got major chills

2. The new Physics and Graphics, IMO amazing, allot better than the old physics, graphics are a given lol. Not only that, the story line of GTAIV and TBOGT, and TLAD where amazingly done, I have high expectations for the next game.

3. Yes in a Tie with VC, just above SA, just a great game.

4. 9.4/10

GTAV

1. I hope so

2. Better Multi PLayer, HUGE map, flyable planes, and maybe car modification.

3. Impressed so far, but it's one trailer ATM.

4. From the Trailer alone? 9/10 I'll need more to judge on, I'm sure the full game will be in the same range as GTAIV was

Psychotic Mind

GTA IV

1. When Niko first arrives and starts driving roman't taxi listening to roman ramble on about all the big titties, the mansions only to arrive to a crusty apartment. I like how in some missions there was torture and execution style murders.

2.The collision mechanics were pretty cool.

3.In terms of my favorites: GTA (1997) > GTA San Andreas, > GTA IV

4.Graphically it exceeded everything I expected, though the story could have been better. Overall I'd give it a 7.

GTA V

1. Yes I do expect it to live up to being the biggest and best, it should put the others to total shame in every aspect. It should become my new favorite. It should be a 10/10 and I think it will.

2. BEST STORY, best gameplay, map size, BEST MINI GAMES, BEST REPLAY VALUE, best graphics.

3. The trailer is okay in itself but not spectacular, but most people already suspected that it was going to be SA so it wasn't too much of a surprise. Now we just need something new already to get the excitement back again.

4. 6/10, no real surprise about where the next game was going to be, but more a question of who the main character is going to be and how the story will go.

GTA IV

Honestly, I think it was using the Simple Native Trainer and playing as the Fat Biker, yelling out random stuff. I know, I was using a mod, but still!

Favorite Features?

Definitely the vehicle physics! They're some of the best physics around when it comes to free roaming games!

Favorite In The Series?

So far, it's gotta be GTA IV!

10/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I would assume the vehicle physics and everything overall will be vastly improved. Other than that, I don't really have any expectations, except for it to blow my mind!

Future Dream?

A more in-depth multiplayer with much more stuff to do.

I'm definitely impressed and await more information.

10/10, because I've been waiting a long time to hear about GTA V! I was giddy and excited!

Triple Vacuum Seal

GTAIV

Most Memorable Moment? - The day I bought it (9 months after it came out+delay+wait after GTASA). Thought I was dreaming much like I will with V.

Favorite Features? - The immersion/realism/physics of the gun fights compared to GTASA and graphics compared to GTASA.

Favorite in the Series? - No, but it maybe tied for second with GTASA behind the number one GTAVC inlove.gif .

Overall IV Rating Out of 10? - 9.2/10 only because of the lack in replay value and lack of some SA features.

GTAV

Future Expectations? - Empire building or at least an elaborate system of asset management like in GTAVC. That was 10 YEARS AGO, so imagine now.

Future Dream? - Fighting the cartels and gangs in a Tijuana-based town, San Diego-based town, and LS. I also can't wait to get into a massive shootout in the mountains/forests.

Impressed or Let Down Slightly? - Very satisfied, but only slightly impressed because I knew R* wouldn't just make a GTA marginally better than GTAIV given the experience with this gen. and RAGE.

Overall GTAV Trailer #1 Rating Out of 10? - 10/10 (the trailer and game). Anything that is (GTASA+GTAIV graphics/physics) is a 10 in my book; but it looks even better than that though.

dominator0001

GTA IV

Multiplayer and screeching through the streets in the cars.

Favorite Features?

Physics and driving the cars.

Favorite In The Series?

I do prefer IV to previous titles but San Andreas has to be my all time favourite!

9/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Great expectations.

Future Dream?

Exploration and multiplayer are the two things I am mostly looking forward to!

Really impressed with the trailer. Glad we are going back to San Andreas.

10/10. Looking forward to more info.

SrbinDoSmrti

GTA IV:

1.Finding and killing Darko!

2.Cellphone.

3.GTA IV best,Niko SRBIN smile.gif!

4.8/10

GTA V:

1.YES!

2.I hope there will be more new features,option to buy bussineses,houses,cars,dogs and kids in game,going to prison and play inside as prisoner!Some people from SA like CJ,gangs etc smile.gif

3.Impressed!

4.9/10

GTA IV

Three Leaf Cover Mission.

Favorite Features?

Missions and Friends.

Favorite In The Series?

Nope,San Andreas is my fav.

8.2 - 10

IV has great gameplay,good story and good athimosphere but after you complete the game there is nothing more to do,and it lacked customization of character and cars like san andreas.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Will be better than San Andreas,and will be the best game of this generation.

Future Dream?

I want a good story,epic gameplay with lots of activities,huge map,support for the game (DLC's),good graphics,etc.

Impressed of course.

9.8 Showed amazing graphics and a new amazing Los Santos.

Death2Drugs

Most Memorable Moments:

Using the awesome abilities of the Euphoria engine. Really brought a new step in the series.

Favorite Features:

The Euphoria physics engine, HD graphics, storyline, detail and much more realistic feel.

Favorite in the series:

Tough one. San Andreas was the best in variety, location and fun, but IV mastered it with graphics, physics and storyline.

Overall Rating:

9.7/10

GTA V:

Future Expectations?:

I expect V to have much more variety than IV had. I want some of the old features back from San Andreas (such as stamina, muscle, hunger). San Andreas had a huge variety of cars such as ghetto ones, industrial, emergency, etc. I want V to have a lot of variety in vehicles, features, etc. I still want a realistic feel though, and not the cheesy over-the-top feel San Andreas had. I expect V to be a "bold, new direction in open-world freedom". If it's like IV, I will be somewhat disappointed.

Future Dream:

The first time I play V I swear I will explore and explore and explore the map. I want to see if V's Los Santos is more on par (geographically and visually) with real-life Los Angeles than San Andreas' Los Santos and I want to see how well they "re-imagined" Southern California into Southern San Andreas. I also am interested in seeing how the countryside and small towns surrounding Los Angeles, San Diego and Tijuana are represented in the game.

Impressed or Let Down (by trailer):

Not impressed, but blown away.

Overall GTA V Trailer Rating:

10/10

GTA IV

The entire storyline was really awesome, I dont know if I can pinpoint just one.

Favorite Features?

The ability to make choices throughout the story line and the great new graphics and depth to the city.

Favorite In The Series?

I would say it has to be the best just because of the depth of the city and the graphics, but San Andreas is a very close second.

10/10

GTA V

Future Expectations?

I think it will exceed expectations like always.

Future Dream?

I'd like to see more customization return for GTA 5.

Very impressed, but it still doesnt reveal a whole lot yet. Which is fine for now.

10/10

Lucky Sevens

GTA IV

Most Memorable Moment?

The first time I played the game, and witnessed all it's beauty.

Favourite Features?

Most Wanted on the police computer was cool. I loved the new graphics and the realism, over the old cartoony style.

Favourite in the Series?

San Andreas was great fun, IV very deep and gritty. Both my favorite.

Overall IV Rating out of 10?

GTA V

Future Expectations?

Yes. I'm confident that V will exceed all expectations.

Future Dream?

Exploration and interaction with the environment, and a huge arsenal of weapons.

Impressed or let Down Slightly?

Impressed. I can't wait to be let loose into that awesome looking environment.

Overall GTA V Trailer 1 Rating out of 10?

thatstupidbug

GTA IV

The bank robbery, of course.

Favorite Features?

the physic.

Favorite In The Series?

actually, it isn't even in the first three

8/10. it would be an 8.5 as a single game, but because the DLC's (expecially TBOGT) are far better in physic and features, the score goes down.

GTA V

Future Expectations?

No expectation at all. we know nothing about the game.

Future Dream?

Feels the GTA III-VC vibe again, a world in your hand, with great, FUNNY (FUNNY) storyline... and i want to be the boss, this time

let down slighty, because the city skyline is impressive, but the view of single streets and alleys are very "beta-ish". But hey, it's a beta.

8.5/10 Great trailer, but it explain nothing, and (again) a little unpolished in some features...