Black Titans MC

Ex ZuluWarrior

Ex ZuluWarrior

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Clint Beretta and Rich Carter meet in the Vietnam War. Clint was a pilot and he had to airlift a squad of marines to there AO and they got shot down by by a anti-air missile thee tail of the helicopter was blown off. Clint tried to control the helicopter but they went straight down in the jungle below the only two survivors of the crash were Clint and Rich. Clint and Rich were rescued a a few days later. After the war was over they moved to San Andrea's but after a few years of living there they got chased out of there homes buy a gang called Grove Street Family. So they decided to move to Liberty City. After a while of staying there they started to deal some drugs so the Lost MC started to f*ck with them so Clint and Rich drove bye there hideout one day and stole two Hell furry and a Zombie and stuck some c4 to the rest. They sat in wait for 10 minutes and then Josh the leader of the Lost MC walked out sat on his bike and got blown to f*ck along with HER other friends so now they are on the run from them.

user posted image

(* means not on forums yet but they should be on by tommorrow)

user posted image
Rank GTAForums Name XBL Gamer Tag
President Ex ZuluWarrior Emptied Clips
Vice Presidnet - -
Treasurer - -
Secretary - -
Sgt At Arms - -
Sgt At Arms0 - -
Road Captain - -
Asst. Road Captain - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Prospect - -
Prospect - -
Prospect - -
(Your Prospect period will last 2 days then you will do an MC initiation which is you get shot in the arm on the second floor of Lost Clubhouse

we shoot you in the arm and let your blood splatter on it then we go down stairs to our patch room and you become a young rider then maybe a quick drive around)

user posted image

user posted image

None Yet,

user posted image

Getting map soon

user posted image

Questions Response
How active are you on GTAF? Response Here
Username Response Here
Gamertag Response Here
Timezone (PST,GMT,etc.) Response Here
Name Response Here
Age Response Here
Response Here [/tr]

list the gta's you have Response Here

user posted image

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

Shaquille O'Seal

Might just be me but uh, you appear to have stolen the AoD's subtitle but changed one word. But anywho: Good luck dude icon14.gif

Ex ZuluWarrior
Might just be me but uh, you appear to have stolen the AoD's subtitle but changed one word. But anywho: Good luck dude icon14.gif

I have no Idea what you mean lol but sorry I guese

Vincenzo Rosoto

"Ride Hard, Live Free, and Kick Ass" is similar to what AoD has as their subtitle but one word was changed.

The Black Titans MC

Thanx mac it leader was supposed to be annonoymous until I posted in my personal acc and actually thanx to everyone

user posted image

What do you guys think im working on these as my guys patches

Edited by The Black Titans MC

Good job! icon14.gif One suggestion. Maybe change the rank "Tail Gunner" to "Secretary"? Secretary is a real officer rank for MCs. You don't have to change it, just a suggestion. Anyway, good luck

G1T

The Black Titans MC

user posted image

knaimpact thanks for the advice and guys what you guys think of this patch

Zulu: Looking Nice my friend. Might I suggest having your sig's on the second post?

Also, if you need any help with coding or any tables making. Hit me up dude. smile.gif

Ex ZuluWarrior

If you can make a table with the ranks and forum name and gt style if you know what I mean would be greatly appreciated man

Docfaustino

Good job here, Zulu. Will you guys be playing TLAD or original? I've always hoped to see an MC that will actually ride Freeways through the city. Hope to catch you in the Free Mode sometimes.

Ex ZuluWarrior

I want to have both but probably lost or maybe I have my VP on OG cause he wants to be but yea well be on Tlad to f*ck with djtool as yesterday I 1v1 him and he got a chopper have no idea no choppers in Tlad and me and my VP 2v3 them they got choppers again some how and we only lost by 8 kills and I have pics too but well be on both because I myself like OG just a bit more but Tlad has sick clothes but on OG well drive vans or freeways

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

Here, I made up something for you. Hope this roster is as you wished it. If you want any kind of changes, please tell me. icon14.gif

user posted image
Rank The GTAForums Name The Gamer Tag
President - Emptied Clips

Vice President -

Smokinq Beretta

Treasurer - H0LY TAC0

Secretary - BOR HEATS 3

SGT. At Arms

Road Captain

Patched Member Young Rider Prospect

[tableb]

k12glc.png RankThe GTAForums NameThe Gamer TagPresident - Emptied Clips Vice President -Smokinq Beretta Treasurer - H0LY TAC0 Secretary - BOR HEATS 3 SGT. At Arms Road Captain Patched Member   Young Rider   Prospect   [/tableb]

Dead (Retired)

Ex ZuluWarrior

Thank man but can you make lettering white 2 slots for Sgt At arms,road captain can you put on side of the gamer tag Asst. Road Captain 5 patched member slots 3 prospect slots and 4 young riders

Like this?

user posted image
Rank The GTAForums Name The Gamer Tag
President - Emptied Clips
Vice President -

Smokinq Beretta

Treasurer - H0LY TAC0
Secretary - BOR HEATS 3
SGT. At Arms
SGT. At Arms
Road Captain
Patched Member
Patched Member
Patched Member
Patched Member
Patched Member
Young Rider
Young Rider
Young Rider
Young Rider
Prospect
Prospect
Prospect

[tableb]

k12glc.png RankThe GTAForums NameThe Gamer Tag President - Emptied Clips Vice President -Smokinq Beretta Treasurer - H0LY TAC0 Secretary - BOR HEATS 3 SGT. At Arms SGT. At Arms Road Captain Patched Member   Patched Member   Patched Member   Patched Member   Patched Member   Young Rider   Young Rider   Young Rider   Young Rider   Prospect   Prospect   Prospect   [/tableb]

I didn't understand what you meant with "can you put on side of the gamer tag Asst. Road Captain"

Dead (Retired)

Sorry it took me so long.. Got carried away:

user posted image
Rank GTAForums Name XBL Gamer Tag
President - -
Vice Presidnet - -
Treasurer - -
Secretary - -
Sgt At Arms - -
Sgt At Arms0 - -
Road Captain - -
Asst. Road Captain - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Patch Member - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Young Rider - -
Prospect - -
Prospect - -
Prospect - -

[tableb] [img=http://i39.tinypic.com/k12glc.png] RankGTAForums NameXBL Gamer TagPresident -  - Vice Presidnet -  -    Treasurer -  - Secretary -  - Sgt At Arms -  - Sgt At Arms0 -  -    Road Captain -  - Asst. Road Captain -  -    Patch Member -  - Patch Member -  - Patch Member -  - Patch Member -  - Patch Member -  -    Young Rider -  - Young Rider -  - Young Rider -  - Young Rider -  -    Prospect -  - Prospect -  - Prospect -  - [/tableb]

Ex ZuluWarrior

Yea there both fineThank you both micromiro and LeRay

Edited by Ex ZuluWarrior

WindyCityOutlaw

Zulu can we talk about an alliance on Friday?