Uptown Mafia Family

Uptown Mafia Family

Ohh UTM you never cease too entertain me with your pro-found remedial attitude. biggrin.gif

Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM
This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

Change your attitude, fast. Wannabe forum gangstas are not appreciated in here.

i suggest you change ur tone of voice we here in utm have the utmost quality of respect to others if you dont realise that i suggest you leave we here in utm dont appreciate u disrespecting our members

I suggest you don't talk back to a mod. It won't get you any respect here on the forums....only a ride out

listen u not the 1 here who is talking i suggest u leave before u start problems

G1T

Uptown Mafia Family
This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

This is why nobody respects mafia's anymore. ugh

Doc is trying to guide you guys and you blast em.

tHIS IS NOT YOUR TOPIC! I HAVE TALK TO MY MEMBER ABOUT THE ATTITUDE. STAY OFF THE TOPIC

G1T

i suggest you change ur tone of voice we here in utm have the utmost quality of respect to others if you dont realise that i suggest you leave we here in utm dont appreciate u disrespecting our members

I suggest you don't talk back to a mod. It won't get you any respect here on the forums....only a ride out

listen u not the 1 here who is talking i suggest u leave before u start problems

Ok, I'm leaving. Just don't talk back to a mod....

G1T

please u understand i like so now we good

G1T

This is S4V4G3 UTM aka Bito Now on forums ready for who ever come at ma fam Head wrong u herd. UPTOWN MAFIA "Money Power Respect"

Uptown Mafia Family
This is S4V4G3 UTM aka Bito Now on forums ready for who ever come at ma fam Head wrong u herd. UPTOWN MAFIA "Money Power Respect"

Welcome to the GTAF, , i will add you to the roster. . there is avatars and signatures on the first page

G1T

please u understand i like so now we good

Ok we're good biggrin.gificon14.gif

G1T

Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

Uptown Mafia Family
Fah Q UTM,Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 01:20] This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

Please don't consider them 'mafia', they're just a group of street 'gangstas' and hoodlums that call themselves a mafia, much like the 3-6 mafia or something of the sort.

Who in the f*ck do you think you are? scrub? hobo? . . . The Bianco Crime Family isnt even alive, UTM shut them down suicidal.gif . . . We will smack you anytime,anywhere. . .

G1T

In Mid's defense, and i will most likely not comment unless i have to defend me and my mates, all you guys (UTM) was use turbos. Not that is really bad if a mafia uses them, considering that 90%, roughly, of mafia's do use them. Once you get a kill, including majority of mafia's, think your badass and message spam. When you guys do get beat, you act immature and bring out the turbo's.

Again, this includes majority of mafia's. Welcome to the GTAF, few mafia's have respect on here, almost none have dignity, i'll let Mr. White add on to this if he feels the need.

EDIT: This is my spheel, not trying to cause flame. Just bringing into the light more. If you act mature you will gain respect. If you don't use mods or turbos, you will gain dignity.

Who in the f*ck do you think you are? scrub? hobo? . . . The Bianco Crime Family isnt even alive, UTM shut them down suicidal.gif . . . We will smack you anytime,anywhere. . .

Can someone please loan me a facepalm pic to use? I can't find any that can represent the amount of internal hilarity that I'm experiencing right now.

I think I am MIDEVL, an Enforcer in the Bianco Crime Family.

Since when did the meaning of 'getting slaughtered' change to 'shutting people down'?

Scrub? Who says that anymore? Are you 10?

Why don't you get back to smacking your mother you spoiled little brat.

Probably replying to you isn't a good idea but eh f*ck it, i'm bored. You are playing a xbox 360 game. You act like your hood and bad. Please kid, I don't know what you look like and you don't know what I look like, we will never be face to face so sh*t talking is merely anything but a waste of words. Saying you stomped us when what you killed us on a video game is retarded. As of im concerned the BCF is still running and operating fine. So really...you didn't shut no one down except your respected reputation but you guys never had one to begin with.

Uptown Mafia Family

In Mid's defense, and i will most likely not comment unless i have to defend me and my mates, all you guys (UTM) was use turbos. Not that is really bad if a mafia uses them, considering that 90%, roughly, of mafia's do use them. Once you get a kill, including majority of mafia's, think your badass and message spam. When you guys do get beat, you act immature and bring out the turbo's.

Again, this includes majority of mafia's. Welcome to the GTAF, few mafia's have respect on here, almost none have dignity, i'll let Mr. White add on to this if he feels the need.

EDIT: This is my spheel, not trying to cause flame. Just bringing into the light more. If you act mature you will gain respect. If you don't use mods or turbos, you will gain dignity.

We are a legit mafia! look on youtube , we dont use turbos. . . and we dont get beat so correct yourself!!!

G1T

Dear Uptown smart-asses,

I'm shutting down your gang indefinitely. You guys have been abusing your privileges here by making duplicate accounts. You know who you are.

You have 24 hours to own up to your mistake. If I don't get a response in the next 24 hours, all UTM members will be banned and the gang will be shut down permanently.

Your sincerely,

Girish

Edit: Since the offending guys have owned up, topic unlocked. Follow the rules and you'll flourish, break them and you'll perish.

Uptown Mafia Family
Dear Uptown smart-asses,

I'm shutting down your gang indefinitely. You guys have been abusing your privileges here by making duplicate accounts. You know who you are.

You have 24 hours to own up to your mistake. If I don't get a response in the next 24 hours, all UTM members will be banned and the gang will be shut down permanently.

Your sincerely,

Girish

Edit: Since the offending guys have owned up, topic unlocked. Follow the rules and you'll flourish, break them and you'll perish.

Thank You so much

-from all of UTM

G1T

yes yes i like u all now understand plz dont brakethe rules

G1T

we are progressing our skills and our youtube channel is taking off check out uptownmafiafam for recent clan battles with enemy gangs to see how exactly we are faring remember rate comment and subscribe

G1T

Don't advertise your Youtube channel. IT's a no no.

Arturo Silencio

chill because u could end up on to kidd and why are sitting on our topic all day is yours not getting any views?

user posted image

i appreciate you to stay off of our topic@dilo

G1T

chill because u could end up on to kidd and why are sitting on our topic all day is yours not getting any views?

He's giving you advice so you chill. Everyone checks on topics to see what's up

G1T

I have helped you twice today. Giving you advice so you don't make mistakes like many clans. It is considered external advertising. Seriosuly next time i just won't go out of my way to help you. Andi am allowed to view your topic. If you make a reference at me, use my GT or GTAF username in the following posts, i will reply. You cant force me off your topic, i just won't post. Also, you have attmepted to kill me and still have not been able to. You know my GT. Lets play a little game of catch the Dilo.

Be more mature and you will gain respect

@Tony Rosoto, its considered external advertising. You can post videos on here, just dont use a link to you channel or say its name. I'm not mad at you Tony. So no worries.

Edited by Dilo

Tony_Rosoto

Im not trying to argue im just asking when was that rule implied no need to start a fight.

Vincenzo Rosoto
Im not trying to argue im just asking when was that rule implied no need to start a fight.

Tony, don't get involved.