Uptown Mafia Family

Uptown Mafia Family

Uptown Mafia Family

Updating

user posted image

user posted image

Uptown Mafia is a Crime Family that originated in Northwood, Algonquin, Liberty City.Founded in 1975 by Arturo Silencio an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, his cousin Ruben Ramos, and Alejandro Sniipes of Puerto Rico. The family started out as a political movement for Hispanic Advancement and Civil Rights in the land of opportunity, but as time progressed, funding for the movement seemed scarce, and as the drug epidemic hit the streets of Liberty city hard, and crime and corruption became rampant, the message of Hispanic Unity faded away. The organization pledged its allegiance to the almighty dollar turning the once promising movement into a multi-million dollar criminal Enterprise that became known as the Uptown Mafia by police and city officials, because of where their members were heavily concentrated at in upper Liberty City were most Hispanic immigrants lived at. As of 1995 the center for gang control declared that Uptown Mafia's members have reached such staggering numbers that it was known to be not only the largest family in town but largest criminal organization of any kind in the cities entire 300 year history!

In 2008 Tragedy struck as indictments of murder, conspiracy to commit murder, racketeering, distribution of drugs, and loan sharking were all brought against the family Don's Arturo Silencio, Ruben Ramos, and Alejandro Sniipes. Then at their trials, district attorney Arnold Schwartz, put together a case which consisted of over 150 witnesses and more than 5 years worth of wire taps, in which later helped bring indictments against family members and associates as well. This was the first time a trial this big was ever put together by any DA's office in the country which also allowed news networks such as Weazel news and CNT to do a 24 hour live feed news coverage which lasted for the trials 6 months. Overall this trial was a successful push against crime for Liberty City's district attorneys office. The trial convicted 55 members and 5 associates of Uptown Mafia, including the 3 dons which all received consecutive life sentences who now are currently serving them in Alderney State Correctional Facility. As for the other members and associates their sentences ranged from 5-40 years. Never before has Uptown Mafia faced hardships like the ones presented to them in the summer of 2008. Without the leaders's presence and wisdom the family came into an abrupt end.

In 2011 the family's whereabouts are unknown. Many say that the family is beginning to recruit members again in their place of origin in upper Algonquin and Bohan. Areas in which Hispanic Immigrants continue to pour into because of low costs, and opportunity. This new resurgency of the criminal family, many residents say, is happening to worry the police as this explanation can be the most reasonable one as a new crime spree has awoken this criminally dormant city, who's officials believed they had put to rest back in the summer of 2008.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Rank GTAForums Name Gamertag
Don Arturo Silencio DonSilencio UTM
Don DonRamos UTM DonRamos UTM
Don - DonSniipes UTM
Under Boss - -
Consigliere - -
Ambassador R3DIIH4WK UTM R3DIIH4WK UTM
Capo fah Q UTM FAH Q UTM
Capo - -
Capo - -
Soldier terminator UTM terminator UTM
Soldier Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM Intensity UTM
Soldier S4V4G3 UTM UTMxSAVAGE
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Soldier - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Associate - -
Application Form
GTAForums Name <Insert Answer Here>
Xbox Live Gamertag <Insert Answer Here>
How Old Are You? <Insert Answer Here>
What Are You Specialities In GTA? <Insert Answer Here>
What Clan Was You Recently In? <Insert Answer Here>
What Can You Bring To The UTM? <Insert Answer Here>
*Copy the text below

[tableb]Application FormGTAForums Name<Insert Answer Here>Xbox Live Gamertag<Insert Answer Here>How Old Are You?<Insert Answer Here>What Are You Specialities In GTA?<Insert Answer Here>What Clan Was You Recently In?<Insert Answer Here>What Can You Bring To The UTM?<Insert Answer Here>[/tableb]

Hitlist
Name Clan Location Status Hitman
Don Genovese Genovese Crime Family Mother's Home Active N/A
Saint Genovese Genovese Crime Family Mother's Attic Completed DonSniipes UTM
JMT x M4TiiC Costello Crime Family Unknown Active N/A
Don Bianco Bianco Crime Family Port Tudor, Aldernery Active N/A
FlySoFlame(KOS) Unknown Nearby Dump Active N/A
Most Hated Most X Clan Freeze Car Active N/A
Con Campione Campione Crime Family Camping Completed UTM Members
ABK tone Any Body Killaz Unknown Clan Hopper Completed UTMxSAVAGE
ABK Cutty Any Body Killaz Unknown Completed coneSilencie UTM
DonBarzini Barzini Crime Family Upper Alderney Active N/A
Defending(KOS) Sicking Daddy's Titis Hiding From UTM Active N/A
IBGx ReRunzz Defending's Father Freeze Car Active N/A
Boss Mancini Mancini Crime Family Broker Completed DonSniipes UTM
Don Rosoto Rosoto Crime Family Uknown Active N/A
Dante Tagliano Tagliano Crime Family Hiding Behind Mancini Completed R3DIIH4WK UTM

Graphics By Narcis_speed6 & XTREME0235
Edited by Uptown Mafia Family
G1T

Uptown Mafia Family

Updating

user posted image

The McRearry Family

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Cognoscenti

Cavalcade

Presidente

G1T

Uptown Mafia Family
G1T

The Wong Asian

good luck... hope fully you won't get trolled on.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Remove the non-forum members from your roster (you have already been advised against this once before), and try not to make a habit out of mentioning your YouTube account so often, as it makes it look like you are just using us a referral, which is not appreciated.

Uptown Mafia Family
We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

Remove the non-forum members from your roster (you have already been advised against this once before), and try not to make a habit out of mentioning your YouTube account so often, as it makes it look like you are just using us a referral, which is not appreciated.

I am working on getting my members on the forums right now

G1T

Take those gamertags without GTAF accounts off. Thats what he's talking about.

EDIT: Everyone in the green that does not have a red next to it, take those green's off.

Think i dumbed downed Guru's rule enough hm?

Edited by Dilo

DB Chaoticz

So explain the difference between the last topic and this one?

Uptown Mafia Family
So explain the difference between the last topic and this one?

It was a little unorganized and some stuff werent right

G1T

It should be fine for you to post youtube video's directly here, just don't use the link. Post it so that you can view it directly from your thread. Guru can correct me if I'm wrong.

Vincenzo Rosoto

Would UTM like to be on neutral terms with the Rosoto Crime Family? We've had some problems in the past but that was when the Mancini's were involved. But since we have broken off, we don't really care or like them and we know that you guys don't like them so I think this neutral agreement can be beneficial considering we can focus on the Mancini's rather than fighting each other.

Uptown Mafia Family

Would UTM like to be on neutral terms with the Rosoto Crime Family? We've had some problems in the past but that was when the Mancini's were involved. But since we have broken off, we don't really care or like them and we know that you guys don't like them so I think this neutral agreement can be beneficial considering we can focus on the Mancini's rather than fighting each other.

UTM has been busy lately handling clans, free mode war,tournaments,training and recruiting. I cant do this right now but add DonSniipes UTM. One of my lower ranks has added you.

G1T

Vincenzo Rosoto

UTM has been busy lately handling clans, free mode war,tournaments,training and recruiting. I cant do this right now but add DonSniipes UTM.

Sounds good. My internet has been sh*t and im only on for 2 minutes max.... could you add me? GT: Vincenzo Rosoto

Edit: Ok ill accept it, and we shall discuss this later.

Uptown Mafia Family

UTM has been busy lately handling clans, free mode war,tournaments,training and recruiting. I cant do this right now but add DonSniipes UTM.

Sounds good. My internet has been sh*t and im only on for 2 minutes max.... could you add me? GT: Vincenzo Rosoto

Edit: Ok ill accept it, and we shall discuss this later.

Sounds good! icon14.gif

G1T

You should add the signatures under Signatures part. Also find some images for the vehicles that you clan use's.

Uptown Mafia Family

UTM just smaked BoB and ACE in a TDM

by over 50 killz also we fought them three times yesterday, it will be on youtube soon!!!!!!

G1T

This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

G1T

This is the head capo FAH Q UTM. Now on the forums ready for any of these other finochio motha f*ckas who wanna act uP. UPTOWN MAFIA IS NUMBER 1 ! You dont like it GO f*ck YAASELFS

facedesk.gif Really?

Uptown Mafia Family

Welcome to the forums i will add you to the roster. . .No need to start sh*t on the topic. . go to the first page and there is so signature you can use. . i will add avatars as soon as possible

G1T

Doc Rikowski

Change your attitude, fast. Wannabe forum gangstas are not appreciated in here.

facedesk.gif Really?

REALLY

G1T

Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM

i suggest you change ur tone of voice we here in utm have the utmost quality of respect to others if you dont realise that i suggest you leave we here in utm dont appreciate u disrespecting our members

G1T

Uptown Mafia Family

i suggest you change ur tone of voice we here in utm have the utmost quality of respect to others if you dont realise that i suggest you leave we here in utm dont appreciate u disrespecting our members

Who is this?

G1T

No wanna be gangster here maybe i came off too strong. This is wht i meant respectfully, this is the head capo we are the best please let us know if you would like to compete with us because we would love to win another match. We appreciate your help with making us look better.

G1T

Uptown Mafia Family

Any UTM member looking for an avatar check the first page. . official logo for avatar is there

G1T

I suggest you don't talk back to a mod. It won't get you any respect here on the forums....only a ride out

G1T

This is why nobody respects mafia's anymore. ugh

Doc is trying to guide you guys and you blast em.

Uptown Mafia Family

Welcome to GTAF . . i have added you to the roster. . . Check the first page to get a avatar or signature

G1T