What type of mission do you want to see more of?

lucy12345

What type?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What type?

• Shootouts
    • Car Chases
    • Stealth
    • Those ones where you're the passenger and shooting(don't know what they're called)
    • Evade people
    • Races
    • Flying
    • Other

Considering the game is set in Los santos (LA) i would like to see many missions that includes shootouts between gangs

Long_Haired_Boy

I like missions which takes more than one mission to complete. Why is that not an option?

I really love the missions where I get to ride as the passenger and shoot, but I had to go with stealth. There's a certain thrill this mission type always gives me that no other type can.

CantPauseToast

I like most varieties of GTA missions, what makes them great is the story, the twists and the consequences of the players actions once the mission is complete. If they hit these notes, I'll have fun playing any mission.

Neo Arcadia

Stealth.

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT gets boring eventually. Stealth-based missions require an entirely different way of thinking and fighting.

Ex Hellraiser

Flying. I love flying. What if V allowed the option of drive-by (fly-by?) Shooting out the window, oh wait, passengers can already do that.

More dynamic shootouts, with gun smoke, explosions, gore, all of the mandatory ingredients for a good shootout. I want less obligatory racing missions, I hated those in IV even though I was good at them

Flying in an airplane while attempting to outrun and chase down the antagonist, being the passenger and blowing out everyone's planes and brains behind while passing through the checkpoints and getting first place in the race. ph34r.gif

Nah Tso Gud

How about one that involves flying and being a passenger, akin to the one in Vice City.. good stuff.

More car chases since this is Los Santos and you have the freeways. Also more robbery missions like Three Leaf Clover.

Passenger shooting ones.. My favourite GTA mission of all time was the one when big smoke was driving on a bike and that big trucks chasing you down the sewers and all. inlove.gif

Jamie Smith

TBoGT Type missions aka [shooting,Driving,Flying,Clubbing,Cruising round town helping people + missions were you get new stuff].

I like the weird-type missions, like 'The Truth' missions in San An. Something humorous or tripped out because every other mission is going to fall in line within a certain criteria every time. Those types are usually the ones you will remember, ya know?

Good topic Lucy12345, BTW. cookie.gif

Harwood Butch3r
I really love the missions where I get to ride as the passenger and shoot, but I had to go with stealth. There's a certain thrill this mission type always gives me that no other type can.

Same here Sonny. Phnom Penh 86 is one of my all time favourite missions. We definitely need more of them. smile.gif

i voted stealth... but i'd also like the missions where you ride as a passenger, i'd like it to feature on every mission, like LA Noire, you can either drive or not... i want this feature in V!

There's enough shootout missions if you ask me.

Since there's planes being introduced alongside with the helicopters, I want and expect to see more flying missions.

Stealth? Really? Where is this world coming to...

Its the great f*cking theft auto!

Stealth missions I would like to see more of, as well as airplane missions since planes are being re-introduced. There's probably going to be plenty of shootout missions and car chases. But my favorite mission was three-leaf clover, so bank heists should be part of more missions. What about funny missions? Where the protagonist has to dress up in a chicken costume to get inside knowledge on a cluckin bell that could be used as a front for smuggling drugs through chicken.

More shootouts and stealth missions.

I would maybe like something that you need stealth to get into a place to plant a bomb or something and shoot your way out through heaps of guards/goons/gang members.

Hydro_PlayboyX

i want all of those missions except flying missions, because i suck at flying planes, it was so difficult in SA

Same here Sonny. Phnom Penh 86 is one of my all time favourite missions. We definitely need more of them. smile.gif

Definitley agree with this. Do we include Wrong Side of the Tracks in this? tounge.gif. No but I agree. Definitley missions where we're the passengers. Phnom Penh '86 was a bastard to complete but I loved it.

I want simple assassination missions - say with a car bomb. Like Mike Lips Last Lunch - simple but effective. Sometimes its nice to simply whack someone rather than have a mad car chase and shootout. Feels like you're more of a professional hitman that way.

Missions that take stealth, cunning, and in some cases less 'noise' so to speak. Ones that are separated into to 'parts' as well. It would be good to organise a meet up with someone such as in Out of the Closet

- arrange to meet them in Burger Shot. Walk in and they're waiting there - simply shoot them twice in the chest, once in the head, toss the gun and calmly wake out. Mission passed. Godfather style.

Furthermore, a series of missions with a major goal, such as The Job in Vice City, where you have missions to assemble your crew for the final Heist.

Missions where we must be clever to organise a hit. Such as Part 1: Steal a Police uniform from the station and Part 2: As a Cop, pull over the suspect and whack them.

I'd like assassination missions to be more realistic in this sense.

Edited by PaddsterG2k3