GTA V snippet leaked ?

Secura

I don't think that this video actually has anything from GTA V on it but I thought I'd post it anyway to see what you lot think. It to me at least, just seems too....real.

Yeah that is actual video, not actual real time animation. That ain't GTA V.

Also, Cena sucks!

There was already a topic about this which is now locked.

Fine, I just wondered if it had any significance to GTA V. It could be a CGI trailer for E3. Similar to the way that Ubisoft markets Assassin's Creed by using CGI trailers as well as in game ones.

Edited by Lightning Strike

Chickenwing

Also Reg plate clearly isn't anything like the one in GTA V

Looks pretty cool. Doesn't look too GTA-ish, although the tracks on the beach kind of resemble GTA IV.

There was already a topic about this which is now locked.

Fine, I just wondered if it had any significance to GTA V. It could be a CGI trailer for E3. Similar to the way that Ubisoft markets Assassin's Creed by using CGI trailers as well as in game ones.

There never will be a CGI Trailer to any GTA game.. suicidal.gif

And the PS3 (Piss Station 3) would burn down and explode at such graphics after a minute playing anyway.

Looks pretty cool. Doesn't look too GTA-ish, although the tracks on the beach kind of resemble GTA IV.

As I've mentioned before, It's most likely a snippet of CGI from an upcoming trailer, and that's if it's leaked. So that's probably why it doesn't resemble what we've seen before.

And the PS3 (Piss Station 3) would burn down and explode at such graphics after a minute playing anyway.

So would PC.

So would PC.

With the graphic cards from today with minimum graphic settings... not.

They even showed the same animation in Wireframe mode at first. Obvious CGI is obvious.
Yl8KS.jpg

So would PC.

Ehhh...

user posted image

And that was 5 years ago..

So would PC.

Ehhh...

user posted image

And that was 5 years ago..

It's still not as good as it is in the snippet, there's no video game on the planet that has graphics that good. Now can we get back on topic or does this have to turn into a stupid argument about PC's and Consoles ?

Sorryf or getting off topic. I was just trying to show that how real PC graphics looked 5 years ago. There's no doubt it has evolved.

OysterBarron

The initial footage does look alot like the untextured world that features in gtaiv's artwork book.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

XxBestInTheWorldxX

Piss Station ? just because you cant afford anything you dont need to bash it.btw inb4lock

GhostFaze64

Fake garbage.

#FACT:GTA V is coming out in 2013.

#FACT:Nothing will happen on the 24th of May 2012. (Other than uncontrollable laughter.)

Chill out children, wipe your tears

Chickenwing

Piss Station ? just because you cant afford anything you dont need to bash it.btw inb4lock

Piss station? Xbox fanboy or PC snob?

Not saying that people that play PC are snobby just this guy...

Edited by Chickenwing