Child as the main protagonist

Brazilian Mermaid

Brazilian Mermaid

Not really an idea since I know that is NEVER gonna happen in GTA, just to know how funny that would be if a let's say 11 year old boy was our main protagonist. He lives with his almost dead grandmother who can't even walk so he spend a lot of his time playing outside and skipping school like a punk. You can kill people, drive cars even that he is too tiny but he handles that, and you will never get killed, just tazed by cops and sent to the juvinille. At first you can only smack old people and women. But if you work out and turn into a child bodybuilder:

user posted image

I know

and then be able to smack adult males as well.

basically that would be like a Hardcore Bully. And I imagine that it would be kind of funny XD

btw I'm 14 (just turned) but I didn't think of another teenager because we can go to jail and be punished as adults so it would not make a great difference.

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
Anaïs Nin

Dude, if you don't know thats going to even happen, don't post anything at all.

Brazilian Mermaid

It is not bad to use imagination dude. that's how we get mods out there. you know in Skyrim they have a mode that makes you play as a child. But that is a meh. In GTA that would be fun

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
Anaïs Nin

Theres already a game like this called Bully, I'm actually playing the Scholarship edition now to ease my Gta V hunger pains

user posted image

But seriously, you know R* isn't going to do this....why bother?

chestycougth

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...no

Brazilian Mermaid

Fvck the skool

user posted image

Anaïs Nin

Fvck the skool

user posted image

did you google "naughty young boys" to find that image?

Fvck the skool

user posted image

did you google "naughty young boys" to find that image?

I want your children.

Lol, the main antagonist is a nerd that is going to rape your grandma

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

This actually isn't that bad of an idea if you really think about it. you could start out as an hight school kid and as the story progresses your character ages ten or so years, so by the time you get to the end of the game your an old man.