Just an Observation

S2580

I don't really think this deserves a topic, but alas i don't know where to put it.

So i am a pretty regular visitor to n4g, and every so often there are articles about GTA. But recently there has been an increase in the amount of articles about GTA V, at least 1 per day. I have noticed this happening quite often and usually it coincides with a rumor or something about the next GTA.

Now i'm not saying more information is coming, but it is interesting, at least to me, that there has been a large increase of articles concerning the next GTA round the same time this "Where is the blue" topic was created. You can check it out for yourselves, there are a few on the front page at the moment.

This is more than likely just me being paranoid, but i wanted to tell someone my theorey lol.gif

These sites get most of their information from this forum.

Since this forum is getting more and more threads about rumors, leaks and fakes, more articles are being "wrote".

The__Phoenix

Since this forum is getting more and more threads about rumors, leaks and fakes, more articles are being "wrote".

This is true, the 90% of information about rumours or speculations that we see in internet born here,and the 98% of the rumours that born here are fakes.

With Max Payne nearing completion, it's seemingly the state of things here as well, that GTA is next up to bat, so to speak

Worth saying, the leaks also said there was 6 months left for the game to be ironed out, before we see it Go Gold

FelipeVinhao

user posted image

Not sure if I feel proud or an asshole for this...

This icon14.gif