Trailer copyrights

Legendary912

Legendary912

I want to make my own trailer analysis for YouTube, many people have done this including a partner that gets paid by YouTube called 'GTA5Videos'

I was wondering if the trailer itself is actually copyrighted and can you can get in trouble for using it without the rights?

AlexGTAGamer
I want to make my own trailer analysis for YouTube, many people have done this including a partner that gets paid by YouTube called 'GTA5Videos'

I was wondering if the trailer itself is actually copyrighted and can you can get in trouble for using it without the rights?

I made a small parody video of the V trailer on YouTube and when I uploaded it I got a message that read:

"Visual content administered by:

Take 2 Interactive."

Basically this is just an acknowledgement claim to say that yes this trailer belongs to that company, and unlike copyright from songs, this one doesn't affect your YouTube account in anyway, and the video will still be available worldwide.

nightwalker83

I made a small parody video of the V trailer on YouTube and when I uploaded it I got a message that read:

"Visual content administered by:

Take 2 Interactive."

Basically this is just an acknowledgement claim to say that yes this trailer belongs to that company, and unlike copyright from songs, this one doesn't affect your YouTube account in anyway, and the video will still be available worldwide.

I think I have also had that message with some of my videos.

SlickSpencer8

So many people have done this and I wouldn't worry. Just make sure at the end of the video that you say "I do not own the GTA V trailer or any of the music, or sound effects used in the video. They are used for entertainment purposes only." and usually YouTube is cool about it. smile.gif

OysterBarron

Yes it is weird. I uploaded all the mini pre trailers to my channel for everyone when IV was being promoted before others had and the gtaiv site was falling over. I uploaded the boxart reveal and that got flagged and taken down yet the othere trailers are still active.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png