Blood drenched characters

Troll Phelps

Troll Phelps

I noticed IV and RDR sometimes didn't have this if you attacked people.

I hope in GTA V it looks something like in the video.

Edited by Troll Phelps

Lock n' Stock

Well in San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption, you could sneak up behind someone with a knife and slit their throat in a Manhunt-style fashion, but GTA V probably could have more of this.

Snake Without a Tongue

LOL I never have played Manhunt 2. That was funny.

But no, I don't want dramatic or absurd "takes an hour" bloody executions. Stealth throat cutting like SA would be welcome to me. Melee in general in IV was lacking.

Troll Phelps
Well in San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption, you could sneak up behind someone with a knife and slit their throat in a Manhunt-style fashion, but GTA V probably could have more of this.

Yeah, I hope we can do this as well.

It only makes sense to have blood and gore if they're going for realistic.

Axed

Troll Phelps
It only makes sense to have blood and gore if they're going for realistic.

Yeah but I mean I want characters to be bloody when shot/stabbed/beaten.

That's what I meant. Last I checked when you shot someone in the face with a 12 gauge, they didn't just fall down with their head still intact.

Axed

You get covered in blood in Assassin's Creed when you kill people. This may work in GTA V, beating people with bats and stabbing them repeatedly with knives could get bloody on you. Same thing if you shoot someone while standing right next to them.

If they're going realistic, you should get a 1 star if a cop sees you covered with bloody(same thing if you have blood on your car)

Troll Phelps
You get covered in blood in Assassin's Creed when you kill people. This may work in GTA V, beating people with bats and stabbing them repeatedly with knives could get bloody on you. Same thing if you shoot someone while standing right next to them.

If they're going realistic, you should get a 1 star if a cop sees you covered with bloody(same thing if you have blood on your car)

Yup Rockstar did this in Manhunt 2 as well in GTA 4 and RDR you only sometimes get bloody when you get hurt.

You get covered in blood in Assassin's Creed when you kill people.  This may work in GTA V, beating people with bats and stabbing them repeatedly with knives could get bloody on you. Same thing if you shoot someone while standing right next to them.

Yup Rockstar did this in Manhunt 2 as well in GTA 4 and RDR you only sometimes get bloody when you get hurt.

I know you get visible wounds in IV and RDR, but I assumed we were just talking about when you kill someone.

In AC you get blood on you when you kill someone and when you get hurt.