Stop locking every thread

Lock-happy

Original Light

He's doing that to keep the Forum clean of scumbags like you that make repeat topics without searching, clogging up the V section.

before this gets locked I have to agree. He locked the resume topic cause the orignal poster got banned. Doesnt mean we cant discuss it.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

RYAN!!!

You do know you're going to be banned right?

You do know this isn't his only account right?

before this gets locked I have to agree. He locked the resume topic cause the orignal poster got banned. Doesnt mean we cant discuss it.

Yeah I mean , my original account got banned and I created a topic in the IV section and it wasn't closed, I mean I was allowed back here after all. Banning people and locking threads isn't going to help a thing. The same person will always come back and create a new account and then repost the topic again. Just saying from experience, no pun intended.

What the hell was FMJ banned for? He only had 4 posts, and all 4 of them were inside that topic.

The only ones I see locked are repeats, rumors (aka fake stuff), or unnecessary topics.

Axed

The only ones I see locked are repeats, rumors (aka fake stuff), or unnecessary topics.

indeed

Original Light

What the hell was FMJ banned for? He only had 4 posts, and all 4 of them were inside that topic.

It's called PBM (Previous Banned Member), people who make new accounts after they're banned.

It's called PBM (Previous Banned Member), people who make new accounts after they're banned.

Ah. Still no reason to lock the topic, only topic that actually gave us any information on GTA V.

What about me? can I lock topics? Oh yes.

oooooooooooo I can ban people too. smile.gif

x3FWE.png