The other people in the game

Speetix

Hello, I'm actually tired that I'm the only guy in GTA with weapons. In GTA SA much random people on the streets had guns, now only the police or gangs have weapons. Also, the police only chase me when I drive into their car and the other people on the street gets never arrested. It should be awesome to see more random people with guns on the street and that the police not only chase me when I drive into their car.

Sorry for my english but, who's with me?

Not realistic, especially when a random grandma gets a M4 out. A small 9mm gun would only be realistic IMO, why would anyone actually carry a bigger one. Don't know how it is in LA, so regarding that i don't what to say aboust people carrying guns on the streets. Gang members and maybe richer guys would have one, maybe in the car even.

Not realistic, especially when a random grandma gets a M4 out. A small 9mm gun would only be realistic IMO, why would anyone actually carry a bigger one. Don't know how it is in LA, so regarding that i don't what to say aboust people carrying guns on the streets. Gang members and maybe richer guys would have one, maybe in the car even.

Idk, in LA most young gangster boys or just people have guns.

It should be realistic and more fun if other people has guns AND if the police would also arrest them and chase them when they drive into the police their cars.

UtricularEwe001

It should be realistic and more fun if other people has guns AND if the police would also arrest them and chase them when they drive into the police their cars.

no they don't.maybe a "rough" neighbourhood would be more appropirate wink.gif

no they don't.maybe a "rough" neighbourhood would be more appropirate wink.gif

Don't you know, everyone in America is packing. And in LA even 5 year olds have guns. wink.gif

There were a realistic amount of randomly armed in IV in my opinion. If you shoot in certain areas of the map there's a good chance someone will shoot back at you. Like in the Hove Beach area and it also happens around the strip clubs, random people were packing in the projects as well now that I think about it. Sometimes taxi drivers were armed too if you f*cked their car up and provoked them

1 out of every 50 pedestrians should carry a concieled weapon, be it a knife, pistol, etc.

Moist Peanut

Maybe if you rob a bank or something then some random person tries to be the hero and starts attacking sometimes or when you trying to get them out of their car

Big_Mitch_Baker

Yeah, lots of Peds carry weapons already. Most of the Angels of Death will pull a knife on you if you provoke them. Seems R* was pretty realistic in who does/doesn't carry weapons.

Also peds do get arrested for things (in IV). I've called 911 on some thugs before to watch the cops take 'em at gunpoint and force one into the back of a cruiser tounge.gif

just not traffic violations...

Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker

Thank you that some people understands what I trying to say biggrin.gif

Im now playing IV and indeed in some areas people has guns but they are mostley motorgangs or russians.

In LA bussinesguys has guns, normal people has guns so it should be realistic if more people have just a pistol or knife or SMG.

Im now playing IV and indeed in some areas people has guns but they are mostley motorgangs or russians.

In LA bussinesguys has guns, normal people has guns so it should be realistic if more people have just a pistol or knife or SMG.

No, most "normal people" in LA do not carry guns. Just like in GTA IV, and in NYC, only some people have guns, and that is usually neighborhood dependent.

The fact is, it is illegal for most people to carry a hidden gun or a knife over 6" long, and if you were to open carry, you would likely get arrested anyways just for having the weapon under "intent to use," or some other bull.

I remember punching some guy in Bohan and the cops didn't see it and when he started punching back they arrested him.

No, most "normal people" in LA do not carry guns. Just like in GTA IV, and in NYC, only some people have guns, and that is usually neighborhood dependent.

The fact is, it is illegal for most people to carry a hidden gun or a knife over 6" long, and if you were to open carry, you would likely get arrested anyways just for having the weapon under "intent to use," or some other bull.

You can carry if you have a permit, but what you said is true without a permit.

This isn't the wild west where everyone is armed. The US is not like that. I'm wondering if you've even been to L.A or if you're just basing this on what you've seen on the telly in movies.

the other people on the street gets never arrested.

Yes they do. If you ever get into a fist fight in front of the cops, and the cops only see the other guy punch you, then they will arrest the man, put him into the cop car, then drive away with sirens on. Have you actually played GTA IV?

Yes they do. If you ever get into a fist fight in front of the cops, and the cops only see the other guy punch you, then they will arrest the man, put him into the cop car, then drive away with sirens on. Have you actually played GTA IV?

He's talking about when a car rear ends a Police car. Which is a valid argument. They will arrest people fighting, and people randomly on the side of the road, but if a Pedestrian slams into a cop car, they ignore it. While if you do the same thing you get a 1 star.

BullworthAcademy

In GTA IV,I think after bleed out,EVERYONE has guns

Go for a walk around Hove beach and punch up some random Russian, then watch as all kinda guns get drawn and a huge gun fight ensues.

Yes, but I'm talking about gunfights, these guys always kill the cops or when they drive into their car, they get never arrested or the police never chase them.

Go for a walk around Hove beach and punch up some random Russian, then watch as all kinda guns get drawn and a huge gun fight ensues.

I'm not talking about gangs, and I said that only the Russians and motorgangs has guns, read my topic

Edited by Speetix

I'm not talking about gangs, and I said that only the Russians and motorgangs has guns, read my topic

Indeed; I would expand on this by first agreeing that in "regular life" Los Angeles, "concealed carry" (legal) gun carrying would be pretty rare (maybe a different story in the various 'hoods - there are some seriously dangerous parts of town).

Now in the US there are a few concealed carry states, in the best tradition of GTA's Ammunation. A few weeks ago we visited Ohio on a business trip and stopped at a normal restaurant in a normal part of town (as normal as Cleveland suburbs get) and there was a sign on the restaurant counter, "No Guns." Wow. That was certainly a topic of conversation - geez, it seemed like we had gone back in time to the old West.

I think there are some small fraction of LA population that have a gun under the seat in their car, said gun probably having been there so long they have forgotten about it.

I do like how the bikers and other populations in GTA IV would pull out their guns if you started some provocation. It is especially ironic in Liberty City, since New York City is heavily gun controlled and having a gun is a crime.

Indeed; I would expand on this by first agreeing that in "regular life" Los Angeles, "concealed carry" (legal) gun carrying would be pretty rare (maybe a different story in the various 'hoods - there are some seriously dangerous parts of town).

Now in the US there are a few concealed carry states, in the best tradition of GTA's Ammunation. A few weeks ago we visited Ohio on a business trip and stopped at a normal restaurant in a normal part of town (as normal as Cleveland suburbs get) and there was a sign on the restaurant counter, "No Guns." Wow. That was certainly a topic of conversation - geez, it seemed like we had gone back in time to the old West.

I think there are some small fraction of LA population that have a gun under the seat in their car, said gun probably having been there so long they have forgotten about it.

I do like how the bikers and other populations in GTA IV would pull out their guns if you started some provocation. It is especially ironic in Liberty City, since New York City is heavily gun controlled and having a gun is a crime.

You understand me! biggrin.gif

1whitebuddah

realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realisticrealistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic that all i ever god damn hear, WHY THE f*ck DO YOU WANT GTA AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE f*ck ITS SO ANNOYING YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKERS

BullworthAcademy
realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realisticrealistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic realistic that all i ever god damn hear, WHY THE f*ck DO YOU WANT GTA AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE f*ck ITS SO ANNOYING YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKERS

Realistic=Better,You don't want the game becoming like saints row the third.

1whitebuddah

so if realistic = better than driving without breaking the speed limit is fun or paying road taxes and petrol is fun, or spending 20 years in prison in game for running over a ped is fun, 8 hours of real time sleeping in game is real fun, you cant really get any more realistic than that.

so if realistic = better than driving without breaking the speed limit is fun or paying road taxes and petrol is fun, or spending 20 years in prison in game for running over a ped is fun, 8 hours of real time sleeping in game is real fun, you cant really get any more realistic than that.

take it easy bitch XD

Realistic is a lot more fun. GTA is a realistic world so if GTA becomes more realistic it's a lot more fun.

BananaSucka

1whitebuddah

take it easy bitch XD

Realistic is a lot more fun. GTA is a realistic world so if GTA becomes more realistic it's a lot more fun.

BananaSucka

no gta is not realistic the physics may be realistic but the game-play is not, i think everyone is taking rockstars realism the wrong way

I do see where you are coming from.

Some random pedestrians should potentionally pull a gun on you when you try to jack them. Others, should try to mug you with at knife or gunpoint, Simple but immersive.

If burglary returns, it would fun to allow the peds sleeping the house to have access to a weapon should you wake them.