Dutch gamekings to feature GTA V info

D.Dodge

Hello,

So I'm dutch and follower of the biggest and greatest Dutch gaming website Gamekings.tv . These guys are the most down to earth gamers on the planet.

A few weeks ago they went to Rockstar games to play Max Payne 3 multiplayer and see the singleplayer. In this particular item: http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/special-dat...nou-ff-kwijt-4/ they announce that the new Gamekings episode, which will air on monday on Dutch MTV, will feature MP3 information as well as GTA V information.

In the item that I just posted the guy with the short hair (the editor) tells us that while they were at Rockstar games they also picked up some GTA V information.

These guys van be trusted. They post videos everyday and are on MTV for fukc sake.

The episode will air on monday 22:25 CET.

Greetings.

Edit:

Make sure to check the video after the 3:28 mark. Even if you're not Dutch you are able to hear the words Rockstargames, Max Payne 3 and GTA V.

Edited by D.Dodge

Long_Haired_Boy

GTA V should be getting more info in the near weeks, its just common sense.

Chickenwing

The video will be in dutch though! I presume it will be just an interview if true?

UtricularEwe001

if he is a honest man, this would be his response:

hi i am ,Editor in chief of gamekings

thank you for wasting your time audience.we stole all our information GTA forums. but we neither deny nor admit smile.gif

they know nothing.as i repeatedly said GI will be the only magazine that will ever reveal info (ever)

I'm skeptical of non English speaking sources that claim to have new info on V, doesn't make a lot of sense to isolate your main consumer with a language barrier

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
Hello,

So I'm dutch and follower of the biggest and greatest Dutch gaming website Gamekings.tv . These guys are the most down to earth gamers on the planet.

A few weeks ago they went to Rockstar games to play Max Payne 3 multiplayer and see the singleplayer. In this particular item: http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/special-dat...nou-ff-kwijt-4/ they announce that the new Gamekings episode, which will air on monday on Dutch MTV, will feature MP3 information as well as GTA V information.

In the item that I just posted the guy with the short hair (the editor) tells us that while they were at Rockstar games they also picked up some GTA V information.

These guys van be trusted. They post videos everyday and are on MTV for fukc sake.

The episode will air on monday 11:30 CET or something.

Greetings.

Hey There,

Thanks for sharing this to us... I just wanna request you a thing... please! can you capture the show ?? and then post on youtube ?

Long_Haired_Boy

Would make perfect sense.

GTA is more popular in American than anywhere else, that's clearly why there's no need for much of marketing in the states.

15,000,000 views on Youtube is my source.

All this supposed info not being Legit has really got me down.

I will go as far as acknowledging their claimed "info", but I'm preparing for a letdown.

I do have TV capture card in my PC so I am able to record, and I am free. So if I don't forget, I will capture it.

These guys never tell lies. I'n a trusty follower for several years now. They're doing this for 11 years now. (11 years of television)

As you can see in the video they travel a lot. They went to Texas to check Aliens and so on.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

thank you for wasting your time audience.we stole all our information GTA forums. but we neither deny nor admit smile.gif

they know nothing.as i repeatedly said GI will be the only magazine that will ever reveal info (ever)

Shut the f*ck up

UtricularEwe001

Shut the f*ck up

we all know how reliable dutch are suicidal.gif

so dont tell me to shut up asshole

Would make perfect sense.

GTA is more popular in American than anywhere else, that's clearly why there's no need for much of marketing in the states.

15,000,000 views on Youtube is my source.

Yea but a Dutch speaking source? That's not exactly a huge market to break into, I'd believe a Spanish source more if they were trying to get more followers considering there's an entire continent who's primary language is Espanol

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Shut the f*ck up

we all know how reliable dutch are suicidal.gif

so dont tell me to shut up asshole

allhailkingryan

I hope for the love of f­uck it isn't some guy just running through rumours that we have already thought of.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
I hope for the love of f­uck it isn't some guy just running through rumours that we have already thought of.

I hope too ;s

Don't get your hopes up bro

Rockstar likes to make advertism that advertises itself.

They did not give information on purpose I think. They picked it up while they were there. Rockstar like us to assumes things so it spreads like wildfire over the web.

Note the 3:28 second mark on the item: http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/special-dat...nou-ff-kwijt-4/

If ur not Dutch listen to the words Max Payne 3, Rockstargames and GTA V.

This is what I think the chances are:

5% There is nothing about GTAV at all

30% They're just gonna use one of the rumours/leaks

55% It's gonna be basic info that we already knew, such as planes being included

10% It's Legit, new information regarding GTAV.

This is what I think the chances are:

5% There is nothing about GTAV at all

30% They're just gonna use one of the rumours/leaks

55% It's gonna be basic info that we already knew, such as planes being included

10% It's Legit, new information regarding GTAV.

I'd go with those middle two as being the only possible outcomes from this

What they are saying is that when visiting rockstar for mp3, they heard some things about gta V as well.

I am gonna watch it.

Im not even dutch and from watching the video I could understand that they are most likely talking about the

Crews integration between Max Payne and GTA V multiplayer (They were showing MP3 multiplayer footage when they said it).

How hard is it for GTA fans to understand no new info from Rockstar till sometime after May 15th.

Most likely a US gaming mag will get the first scoop (GI probably) no offense rest of the world but its been

this way for awhile.

I really really really hope you are right my dutch friend.. but i can't see R* giving new info to some dutch website (no offence) before everybody else, let's hope they know something new though

UtricularEwe001
Im not even dutch and from watching the video I could understand that they are most likely talking about the

Crews integration between Max Payne and GTA V multiplayer (They were showing MP3 multiplayer footage when they said it).

How hard is it for GTA fans to understand no new info from Rockstar till sometime after May 15th.

Most likely a US gaming mag will get the first scoop (GI probably) no offense rest of the world but its been

this way for awhile.

no offence to anyone.but thats what i always saying.why would rockstar choose a non english speaking magazine over GI to reveal even some small info.

on a side note: is GI available in UK smile.gif

this way for awhile.

no offence to anyone.but thats what i always saying.why would rockstar choose a non english speaking magazine over GI to reveal even some small info.

on a side note: is GI available in UK smile.gif

They wouldn't, it's common sense, no need to be apologetic about it

Yea but a Dutch speaking source? That's not exactly a huge market to break into, I'd believe a Spanish source more if they were trying to get more followers considering there's an entire continent who's primary language is Espanol

It is well known that something is true because it's said in Spanish or in English and it is also well known that something is false because it's said in Dutch or in German.

This forums is full of idiots.