Mini Missions, Stay or Go?

nzpalmyboy

Do you think that Mini Missions (like taxi, police, ambulance missions...)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Mini Missions (like taxi, police, ambulance missions...)

• Yes, keep it like it was in GTA:San Andreas
    • Yes, and add more to keep me accompanied for long hours
    • Yes, but not too many of them
    • No, It was a waste of time
    • No, just because it was no help

What is your opinion on this topic?

In your opinion, should Rockstar keep mini missions or not?

Hydro_PlayboyX

why the f*ck not, they keep me playing the game even more and you dont have to play them if you dont want to

Yes. They've become an expectation in GTA. From the pizza delivery missions to f*cking bowling. It all adds to the immersion and fun. It's always nice to have something else to do besides killing everyone, and get paid too.

Stuff like drinking and darts, that's more of a roleplay aspect, and by looking at the trailer I'm pretty sure it's included. The side missions are optional anyway so I don't see why they shouldn't be included.

Bring back Vigilante and Taxi missions!

If they include them, they shouldn't be as repetitive as they have previously been. GTA IV's vigilante-style missions were a massive improvement for me so if the other missions followed that style, I'd be happy. Having to drive around Angel Pine in SA for an hour for the Paramedic missions, on the other hand, bore me to death but I felt I had to do it for the reward.

Yes,they should even expand them like saving peoples from burning houses(firefighter)and giving CPR to victims(paramedic),and bring some variety in taxi missions like bringing people to the hospital.

If they make them better than in the III-era yes. But Paramedic and Firefighter missions in III, VC and SA were very boring, repetitive and not interesting at all. I kind of like what they did with the Vigilante missions in IV. If they can make these kinds of changes to to the other missions, I'd be all for it.

Yeah i always loved the taxi and ambulance missions in VC hopefully they will be back in V

Keep the faith in Christ. Never let video games get in the way of that.

Jamie Smith

Mini-Missions THAT NEED TO BE IN GTA: V ARE..

*Club Management

*Paramedic

*Vigilante (but this time bringing Criminals to Jail)

*Taxi Missions

*Bus

*Trucking

*Rock-Climbing

*Hiking

*Racing

*Dancing

*Hang-Gliding

*Military School (where you have to train at the Military to be a Quilified General)

*Transporter (where you transport Vehicles, Weapons & Drugs to a specific location)

*Canoeing

*Waterskiing

*Clubbing (going out having drinks with your friends)

*Parasailing

*Farming

*Safehouse (where you get to decorate your Safehouse, like get bigger Garage, put a Airstrip beside it, or do it up inside)

*Dating

*Beach Buggy Racing

Edited by Jamie Smith

Johnny_Cash1983

mine is :

Kill Frenzy (they should bring it back like gta2 and past gtas)

Racing

Fight Club

Domination Derby

Hang Gliding

Club Management

and the Sea patrol from vcs

Yes, we need TONS of them after the story or else Multiplayer will just be the main entree. tounge.gif

So this guy says:

*Club Management.....WHY does this NEED to be in GTA V???? Are we working for a club owner or something???

*Paramedic....I'd rather give an old geezer a spongebath than play some stupid f*cking do-gooder ambulance mission in a GTA game, your ideas SUCK so far.

*Vigilante (but this time bringing Criminals to Jail)...PLEASE go shoot yourself.

*Taxi Missions....You have the originality and creativity of f*cking bologna sandwich.

*Bus....Let me guess, just like Taxi missions, but in a bus?? FAIL.

*Trucking...Is this a list of sh*t GTA has already done????

Matter of fact, your whole list sucks and isn't worth commenting on. The best thing you said was "farming". How sad is that?

Jamie Smith
Yes,they should even expand them like saving peoples from burning houses(firefighter)and giving CPR to victims(paramedic),and bring some variety in taxi missions like bringing people to the hospital.

+ bringing people to the airport

Jamie Smith
So this guy says:

*Club Management.....WHY does this NEED to be in GTA V???? Are we working for a club owner or something???

*Paramedic....I'd rather give an old geezer a spongebath than play some stupid f*cking do-gooder ambulance mission in a GTA game, your ideas SUCK so far.

*Vigilante (but this time bringing Criminals to Jail)...PLEASE go shoot yourself.

*Taxi Missions....You have the originality and creativity of f*cking bologna sandwich.

*Bus....Let me guess, just like Taxi missions, but in a bus?? FAIL.

Matter of fact, your whole list sucks and isn't worth commenting on. The best thing you said was "farming". How sad is that?

Jesus :L , Calm down its just a game :L

So this guy says:

*Club Management.....WHY does this NEED to be in GTA V????  Are we working for a club owner or something???

*Bus....Let me guess, just like Taxi missions, but in a bus??  FAIL.

Matter of fact, your whole list sucks and isn't worth commenting on.  The best thing you said was "farming".  How sad is that?

I'm perfectly calm. I'm just expressing disgust over the possibility any of this guy's pathetic ideas making it into the game. If you want to play a cop, go play a cop game.

So this guy says:

*Club Management.....WHY does this NEED to be in GTA V????  Are we working for a club owner or something???

*Bus....Let me guess, just like Taxi missions, but in a bus??  FAIL.

Matter of fact, your whole list sucks and isn't worth commenting on.  The best thing you said was "farming".  How sad is that?

I'm perfectly calm. I'm just expressing disgust over the possibility any of this guy's pathetic ideas making it into the game. If you want to play a cop, go play a cop game.

your just a pure toss off mate. you clearly had male PMS while making that list. the guy was only tryna express his idea's

OT: I'd love to see extra mini missions. Game gets boring otherwise.

Edited by Sean5

Liking all your opinions!! I'm really liking gtaforums.com!

I thought not much people would have much interest in my thoughts on the forum but it seems people do have an interest. I agree with everyone!! They should add heaps of mini-mission/games or sidemissions to GTA V!

^ What I'm trying to say is, thanks for your opinions/feedback.. Now I know that GTAForums have active people on the site!! tounge.gif

Moist Peanut

Have a decent amount, but don't have loads as then they will all suffer, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY