Drugs?

Moist Peanut

Moist Peanut

So I was watching the new Far Cry 3 trailers, and a couple of them show you meeting some crazy doctor guy, him giving you some mushrooms, then things go tits up! Things are wobbly, cave walls open up, colours are brighter and more exaggerated etc...

So I was wondering, what about some psychedelics?? So stuff like LSD, DMT, Shrooms and so forth... maybe even like ecstasy or meth to make you run faster for longer or sumthin...

So yeah, just an idea smile.gif

Better do it in real life while playing the game.

The journey must be much more interesting. alien.gif

Oh, not this again. The GTA protagonists are psychic crank killers, not drug taking bitches.

Los Santos Pedestrian
Oh, not this again. The GTA protagonists are psychic crank killers, not drug taking bitches.

Yeah, really. Just take a look.

• Tommy V. was surrounded by bottomless amounts of coke and never used any of it
  • CJ was extremely against crack and destroyed two crack factories
  • Vic Vance, even though he still sold drugs, never used it and was really against it anyway
  • Niko - I'm pretty sure he was slightly against it too.
  • For Claude, I have no God damn idea because he doesn't have any emotions or ever talks, but he destroyed a SPANK ship (the Les Cargo)

I really don't think we'll take drugs in the game.

Better do it in real life while playing the game.

The journey must be much more interesting.  alien.gif

lol right on.

I usually get high when I'm gaming alone.

about twice a week I actually get a night to myself and gaming while stoned is one of my favorite ways to spend those times lol.gif

it all started when I realized how much fun we had playing Halo, CoD, and FIFA in college when everyone was baked. oh and a little Madden.

ah memories.

Angel Dust(PCP) aswell maybe?

Scrape your head against a brick wall until you die tounge.gif Get shot in the breast, keep running anyways. No biggie.

It'd be a stupid idea to add drugs in the game. Its the sort of thing everyone tries once or twice in the game and never uses it again. Saints Row and Saints Row 2 gave you the ability to smoke pot in various ways but it added very little value to the game itself, it was more of a novelty thing to show friends who hadn't played the game but beyond that it was pretty much useless.

eLqskO3.png

Cole Phelps Gta

Speak for yourself their. I loved smoking weed in saints row 2. I'd love for drugs to be in the game . Espically coke. It would be funny as hell snoting coke of the dashboard of my stole car before I go and shot a cop. It wouldn't be pointess either because coke helps with injurys ect makes you feel numb and invincable. So maybe it would take you abit longer to die. I'd lol if it made the protag more angry when someone f*cks with him during his buzz

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER