I'm Joining the Crazyness

ballsdeep30

FelipeVinhao

Two thing to mention about this article (one off-topic):

- Yes, this could be a hint about GTA5 release - 6 months or less, as he could've intended to say the total sells will break THQ

- I hope THQ takes this as a challenge and make the next SR better - fanboys may wanna kill me, but I actually enjoyed SR3, although it's too short

ballsdeep30

- Yes, this could be a hint about GTA5 release - 6 months or less, as he could've intended to say the total sells will break THQ

- I hope THQ takes this as a challenge and make the next SR better - fanboys may wanna kill me, but I actually enjoyed SR3, although it's too short

Saints row 3 was god awful . ! and 2 were miles better. The only thing GTa took from saints row, was the music playing in the car when your outside of it lol.

They were talking about their flawed licensing setup. Don't look into things man

ShnePmW.jpg?5

StateofMind15

SR3 had nothing to do after the story and most of the content was cut to sell for DLC. Worst open world game I've ever played.

OT: I doubt it would mean the V release.

FelipeVinhao

^ Note that this number is in an acceptable time span. They justified with licensing stuff, but still sounds like disguised provocation, be the release of GTA5 in this time span true or false.

KidInTheHall

SR 3 was good but the DLC stuff hurt it. Hope V is released in 6 months, that would be great. Thinking about it, 6 months would put the release in Oct, wasn't Oct the release months of GTA III, VC and SA ?

too bad. I really liked Saints Row the Third its quite fun! and better graphics then GTA4!

I LOL'd hard at this comment. FAIL!

KidInTheHall

Yeah I like SR 3 but GTA IV has the better graphics though SR 3 has better boob physics.

Death2Drugs

Take Two are somewhat hypocritical when it comes to "100 percent intellectual property". What about all those licensed cars and brands you had in MC:LA? Or the real cars and other real-life things (albeit old form) in L.A. Noire?

I do get what he's saying: THQ is mainly basing their games completely on things such as movies. That's NEVER a good thing. Also, they seem to be rushing games. I've played Saints Row: The Third and have seen videos of it. There are a lot of glitches that they didn't bother to fix and it felt rushed. Rockstar, however, doesn't rush their games just to meet a release date. They take the time to create a quality new game (though they did go with the "release a new game every year" approach with Vice City and San Andreas but stopped it with IV).

Saints row 3 was god awful . ! and 2 were miles better. The only thing GTa took from saints row, was the music playing in the car when your outside of it lol.

Actually, the very first Grand Theft Auto back in 1997 let you hear music playing in passing open-topped jeeps. I guess Rockstar just forgot about re-implementing this feature until GTA IV.

What month is six months from now? Is it October, the month that GTA III, GTA VC and GTA SA (and GTA IV if it wasn't delayed by half a year) all came out in? Could this be a hint towards GTA V's release date? Am I getting my hopes up for nothing? Would that be the first time?

The answers are October, yes, probably not, almost certainly, and of course not.

They take the time to create a quality new game (though they did go with the "release a new game every year" approach with Vice City and San Andreas but stopped it with IV).

Ehm, GTA SA came 2 years after VC. Just to let you know.

They take the time to create a quality new game (though they did go with the "release a new game every year" approach with Vice City and San Andreas but stopped it with IV).

I think he meant to say between GTA III and GTA: Vice City.

Triple Vacuum Seal

While I don't believe he was intentionally referencing GTAV at all, it is interesting that every major GTA (and even some minor ones likeTBOGT, LCS, and VCS) has been slated for October.

Six months from now. monocle.gif

huevos_benedicto_180

It don't see how this article is related to GTA V in any way shape or form, but it's an interesting read. I agree with him in that whenever you see a licensed game it's usually THQ - and the sh*ttiest licenses as well.

Death2Drugs

I think he meant to say between GTA III and GTA: Vice City.

Well, I'll take an exception for San Andreas since it took much longer, but it was just a new map, some new vehicles, a bunch of crazy missions and activities, etc, but it was on an updated version of Renderware. San Andreas could have been a lot better if they didn't just focus on a map and new activities, story line, etc. San Andreas' graphics were outdated even for 2004!

MIKON8ERISBACK

This is what's leading to the downfall of R*'s competitors. Putting quantity over quality. There's nothing like an underworked overhyped video game to distract people from political issues.

though SR 3 has better boob physics.

LoL what?

On Topic: no its not a hint.. saints row 4 being released in 6 months has nothing to do with almighty GTA V